Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

apag22

Volks USA Haul for MDD

apag22

Hi! I picked up my order from Volks USA today, so I thought I would share some pictures! spacer.png

The bag!

spacer.png

Everything I got! Two outfits, four hand sets (accidentally ordered two of the peace sign set lol), a new wig, and the wig ring thingie to help it stay on better (it was worth the three dollars!!)

rx8i00m.jpgt9HuiYU.jpg

Both of the outfits I got, I am so pleased with the Volks quality!

5V6AcFG.jpgSu

Here is Suki in the skirt set (it reminds me of old Emily Temple Cute or Meta~)

W4A6mAU.jpg

I actually LOVE this outfit on Suki, I am so glad I got it!

We are currently waiting on an order from Volks Japan. There will be some more outfits, socks, and some shoes in that order. I also placed a few Etsy orders as well, so she will have a closet full of clothes soon!

Also, do you think the name Suki suits her? I'm not in love with it :( If you have any suggestions please let me know!

Edited by apag22
  • Like 6

🎎instagram🎎

Doll Family: SmD Mirai, SmD Felicity, MDD Liliru (Yuki), MDD Mochi Ashi (Sakrua), Volks YoSD Lin (Eleanor)

Waiting on: Isla Dolls Raspberry, Volks SDM-F-45, Volks SD-F-22

Maia

Maybe Anastasia or Mabel. Your girl looks so cute in the second outfit.

More name suggestions= Eden felicity Madison 

Edited by Mars
Added more name suggestions

BeyondTime
19 minutes ago, apag22 said:

so she will have a closet full of clothes soon!

You’ve discovered Dollfie Dreams, before long you will have a closet full of doll clothes and your clothes will all live in the laundry hamper. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

Maia

Another name suggestion Stephanie autumn 

Shamrock

2 hours ago, apag22 said:

5V6AcFG.jpgSu

I LOVE this outfit!  I wonder if Volks JP has it?  So cute!

apag22
9 minutes ago, Shamrock said:

I LOVE this outfit!  I wonder if Volks JP has it?  So cute!

i went to go check and see if JP has it and the site it down for maintenance LOL. Boo! I wanted to check.

🎎instagram🎎

Doll Family: SmD Mirai, SmD Felicity, MDD Liliru (Yuki), MDD Mochi Ashi (Sakrua), Volks YoSD Lin (Eleanor)

Veravey

Yay shopping trips! Thanks for sharing <3

• Like 1

ftRtwRu9355h.gif.886b75a4e71a6125e1f5c114f2fd2e47.gif

Shamrock
4 hours ago, apag22 said:

i went to go check and see if JP has it and the site it down for maintenance LOL. Boo! I wanted to check.

I had to go to the Volks store today and found they had it!  :)

Yuichan

Those outfits are adorable!! Congrats on getting them!

Bild_2021-06-03_171355.png

Sebby

Great haul! The outfits look great on your girl.

AliensOfGold

I’ll throw Mio Suzuki into the ring for name suggestions. As for those outfits they look great on her. I’ve had my eye of them for Iori for some time. Seeing them on your girl makes me want them even more.

jazijaz

Your Suki is so pretty!!! I love that sculpt and her clothes are so pretty too, I'm also in love with the first outfit she's wearing, the second one is also adorable!

I'm not good at names and when I saw her the name "Almond" came to my mind. I hope you can find the right name for her, I think finding the right name for a doll is very crucial. One thing that helps me is listening to songs or reading books, most of my dolls are name after my favorite songs/characters from my favorite books.

14 hours ago, BeyondTime said:

You’ve discovered Dollfie Dreams, before long you will have a closet full of doll clothes and your clothes will all live in the laundry hamper. 

I feel called out...currently 90% of my clothes are in bags while my dolls have their own closet where I store all their belongings 😅

• Haha 1

Milk

I don't think I've ever seen a VOLKS shopping bag and I never thought I would.

You picked out nice outfits and I think your girl looks adorable in them.

Is there maybe certain language you want her (new) name to be from or do you have preferences with which letter her name should start with? That's how I usually approach names if I want to name something.

At home: Victoria {DD Beatrice}, DD 2B, DD 9S

Waiting for: TinyFox Murphy

apag22
2 hours ago, Hymn said:

Is there maybe certain language you want her (new) name to be from or do you have preferences with which letter her name should start with? That's how I usually approach names if I want to name something.

I was thinking something Japanese, and right now I am toying with either Umi or Yuki. I know Yuki isn't that different from Suki, but I think it suits her a bit more!

• Like 1

🎎instagram🎎

Milk
5 hours ago, apag22 said:

I was thinking something Japanese, and right now I am toying with either Umi or Yuki. I know Yuki isn't that different from Suki, but I think it suits her a bit more!

I think Yuki sounds lovely! I also think it suits her.

At home: Victoria {DD Beatrice}, DD 2B, DD 9S

Waiting for: TinyFox Murphy

luciaxtrix

Oh congrats~!! She looks adorable, I love her wig.... Gosh... the thought of living close enough to Volks USA to pick up is very very dangerous lol!

apag22
3 hours ago, luciaxtrix said:

Oh congrats~!! She looks adorable, I love her wig.... Gosh... the thought of living close enough to Volks USA to pick up is very very dangerous lol!

I went three times this week and the girl recognized me and asked me how to pronounce my last name 🥲 everyone there I have met has been SO kind!!  It's so dangerous though 😬

🎎instagram🎎

BeyondTime
10 hours ago, apag22 said:

I went three times this week and the girl recognized me and asked me how to pronounce my last name 🥲 everyone there I have met has been SO kind!!  It's so dangerous though 😬

I’ve been in there twice and everyone I have met there was nice. Hopefully they will have another US Dolpa soon. Those are usually held in LA, but the Japan staff come over with a lot of goods, and there is a dealers market too. 

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

apag22
4 hours ago, BeyondTime said:

I’ve been in there twice and everyone I have met there was nice. Hopefully they will have another LA Dolpa soon. Those are usually held in LA, but the Japan staff come over with a lot of goods, and there is a dealers market too. 

I got into the hobby during covid (was always kind of interested, but never committed), so I haven't had any engagement with the community outside of facebook, IG, and here! I would LOVE to go to Dolpa. I have been finding highlight reels on YT of past events and living vicariously through them

🎎instagram🎎