Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

ragnamuffin

Alice/Lovely Bear

ragnamuffin

In another topic, I mentioned that I was thinking of buying a 1/3 scale Azone doll from the Ellen series. A few days ago, I went ahead and bought Alice/Lovely Bear, a limited edition doll from Dollshow 58 last year.

She finally arrived today and I’m so pleased with her! Her hair and eyes use new colours specially made for her, and she comes with this adorable bear hood (according to the website, this is so she can join the teddy bears having their picnic in the woods…)

It seems like I can’t add photos to posts yet, so here are some links to some pictures I took of her:

Bear Hood

Full Body

Close Up

• Like 4

SleepingElf

She's really cute! The little bear hoodie is just too adorable. Congratulations on your new girl!

• Like 1

ragnamuffin
7 hours ago, SleepingElf said:

She's really cute! The little bear hoodie is just too adorable. Congratulations on your new girl!

Thanks 🥰

I hesitated because of the price, but she’s totally worth it. Happy to have found this community!

• Like 1

Milk

Congratulations on your new girl. Hair hair colour is pretty and goes so well with her pink outfit. She's really cute!

• Like 1

At home: Victoria {DD Beatrice}, DD 2B, DD 9S

Waiting for: TinyFox Murphy

ragnamuffin
2 hours ago, Hymn said:

Congratulations on your new girl. Hair hair colour is pretty and goes so well with her pink outfit. She's really cute!

Thank you! I ordered her some new clothes on Friday, one of which is a kimono that I think will compliment her hair nicely too. Might add some photos later this week.

• Like 1

Milk
11 hours ago, ragnamuffin said:

Thank you! I ordered her some new clothes on Friday, one of which is a kimono that I think will compliment her hair nicely too. Might add some photos later this week.

Please do! I'm curious what kind of clothing style you chose for her and how she'll look in those.

• Like 1

ragnamuffin
1 hour ago, Hymn said:

Please do! I'm curious what kind of clothing style you chose for her and how she'll look in those.

Will do! 😊

Tasuke

Lovely!! congrats! reminds me of what i did with my custom KOTOBUKIYA/OBITSU 26 To Heart 2 Tamaki Kousaka;

Konomi_and_Tamaki_6-10-21_RESIZE_40.jpg?

• Like 1

2020164095_ANightatKonomi12-18-23550px.Horizont..png.35eaba54e8b03fbe6a7f7cd252209e94.png

ragnamuffin
10 hours ago, Tasuke said:

Lovely!! congrats! reminds me of what i did with my custom KOTOBUKIYA/OBITSU 26 To Heart 2 Tamaki Kousaka;

Thanks 💗

Your dolls are are so cute. Putting figure heads on flection bodies reminds me of Nendobitsu, which I didn’t know were a thing until recently 🤣

Do they have ToHeart2 in English? I have a few of the PSP spinoff games but haven’t gotten around to playing them.

OccultBeast
13 minutes ago, ragnamuffin said:

Putting figure heads on flection bodies reminds me of Nendobitsu, which I didn’t know were a thing until recently 

Obitsuroid are super popular!  Goodsmile even recognized this interest and introduced their own line of Nendoroid Doll bodies for more perfect matches.  Plus there are plenty of "off-brand" bodies you can buy through AliExpress and the like that come with Nendoroid neck adaptors already, so you don't need to modify them like the Obitsu neck.

• Haha 1

ragnamuffin
1 hour ago, OccultBeast said:

Obitsuroid are super popular!  Goodsmile even recognized this interest and introduced their own line of Nendoroid Doll bodies for more perfect matches.  Plus there are plenty of "off-brand" bodies you can buy through AliExpress and the like that come with Nendoroid neck adaptors already, so you don't need to modify them like the Obitsu neck.

Oh right haha they’re called Obitsuroids. I knew something was off, but there’s tags for Nendobitsu too so I wasn’t sure 😅

Whoever came up with the idea for them is a genius. They’re so much more dynamic with those tiny posable bodies

• Like 1

OccultBeast
2 minutes ago, ragnamuffin said:

Oh right haha they’re called Obitsuroids. I knew something was off, but there’s tags for Nendobitsu too so I wasn’t sure 😅

Whoever came up with the idea for them is a genius. They’re so much more dynamic with those tiny posable bodies

Yeah, I've definitely seen both used, but I think Obitsuroid is the more commonly used term, probably because it 'flows' a little better lol

They're really great!  I was personally about to attempt an Obitsuroid myself when they announced the Nendoroid Dolls and now I own three of those instead~

• Like 1

Tasuke
9 hours ago, ragnamuffin said:

Do they have ToHeart2 in English? I have a few of the PSP spinoff games but haven’t gotten around to playing them.

MAIDEN JAPAN released the first TH2 T.V. series in the U.S. on both Blu-Ray and DVD. it can be found at SENTAI FILMWORKS;

https://www.sentaifilmworks.com/a/search?q=to heart*

the Blu-Ray can also be found brand new on EBAY for half of SF's nominal pricing;

https://www.ebay.com/itm/264668772515?epid=10046036253&hash=item3d9f7cf8a3:g:uSsAAOSwr9Bebsr-

https://www.ebay.com/itm/123899054851?epid=10046036253&hash=item1cd8f58b03:g:Ux8AAOSw0lZdcxMr

Edited by Tasuke
  • Like 1

2020164095_ANightatKonomi12-18-23550px.Horizont..png.35eaba54e8b03fbe6a7f7cd252209e94.png

Milk
On 6/10/2021 at 10:21 AM, ragnamuffin said:

The clothes came this morning so I dressed her up and took a few photos. I’m really pleased with the kimono! Was kind of meh about the blouse at first but I’m warming up to it.

I also got her some undies and lace stockings, but didn’t add them to the album because NSFW.

Kimono (Full Size)

Kimono (Closeup)

Rainbow Blouse (Full)

Rainbow Blouse (Closeup)

She looks very cute in soft colours. I think I might be a fan of her now.

• Like 1

ragnamuffin
2 hours ago, Hymn said:

She looks very cute in soft colours. I think I might be a fan of her now.

I’m glad she’s getting some recognition 🥰

The Ellen series doesn’t seem to be that popular/well-known (even within Japan), not that I blame anyone because Ellen herself is kind of creepy-looking! But I think Alice is really beautiful. Her eye shape is kind of similar to Amane from the Black Raven series.

• Like 1

ragnamuffin

I thought I was done buying her clothes for the next little while, but I saw this outfit and couldn’t resist. It might be hard to tell because the colours are so soft, but some of the clothes that look white are actually pink (namely the shirt, pannier and headband).

The rest of the album

D760387B-1BF5-4923-A48D-4934B396FD22.jpeg

B6A40E02-95FB-46F7-850A-00CD663674A0.jpeg

• Like 1

Riesz

She's so adorable and lovely! The hair colour is amazing and you've done a wonderful job styling her in outfits that compliment her hair colour so perfectly.

• Like 1

ragnamuffin
6 hours ago, Riesz said:

She's so adorable and lovely! The hair colour is amazing and you've done a wonderful job styling her in outfits that compliment her hair colour so perfectly.

Thank you! I’m always a little concerned there’s too much blue going on (why does Azone make so many of their outfits in blue?!), but I thought the shade of blue in this dress was just different enough to make it work 😅

ragnamuffin

Got quite a few more Azone outfits for her now and change them every so often, so I’m going to upload photos periodically in case you wanted to see how they look.

The world needs more Alice, especially this version—I don’t think I’ve ever seen any other owner pics of this one, even among collectors of various kinds of Alice dolls (and there’s quite a few on Instagram and Twitter) 😢

This is the 50 Yumemiru Shoujo no Alice Dress Set (50夢見る少女のアリスドレスset):

Spoiler

50 Yumemiru Shoujo no Alice Dress50 Yumemiru Shoujo no Alice Dress50 Yumemiru Shoujo no Alice Dress

Edited by ragnamuffin
  • Like 1

ragnamuffin

I changed her into the 45 Dolly Ribbon One-piece Set (45ドーリィリボンワンピースset) for Christmas. I think this dress goes better with the burgundy shoes compared to the one above, but since it’s made for 45cm dolls and she’s 48cm, it’s a bit short on her. You can’t really tell when she’s sitting though.

Here she is holding some bears from Sifa:

Spoiler

45 Dolly Ribbon One-piece Set

Decorating the wee little Christmas tree:

Spoiler

938965D6-557E-45EB-9516-8B8BD974BA30BBADB2C4-DE21-4081-8DD1-6CC1050F0D000DAB6AC5-223B-4272-AF3C-1889A51989AD

Silent night, holy night:

Spoiler

188DA4B2-B695-454E-BF2F-83F54F070FE534B7898D-5EA2-4901-95BC-ABC66CD9CD60

8566C940-1510-47B5-992A-CA7BBA3D9922

Happy holidays everyone!

Edited by ragnamuffin
  • Like 2

ragnamuffin

明けましておめでとうございます。本年も宜しくお願いします。
Happy New Year everyone!

I’ve had Alice in her 45 Furisode Set (45振袖set 華時雨 (薄桃)) that I posted earlier in this thread last year for the past few days. Unfortunately it’s made for the 45cm and is shorter on her than I remember. It looks okay while sitting, but standing you can really tell the hems of the sleeves and the skirt are too short. I might have to buy her a proper 50cm one in the future.

Spoiler

1E309782-3FC7-4E06-B22E-8C1B2B5D834E9B255E67-8AB8-4CCE-AA83-AD5C93122BECF4D73EF1-2522-45AC-A8D8-1B84893E73D2

You can’t see it since she’s sitting, but she’s wearing the newly released pink geta (50下駄IIIピンク). They’re super cute and suit the colour of the kimono really nicely.

Spoiler

9670FE37-2523-401F-9340-0B8B4B263B1A

Hoping 2022 is a wonderful year for you and your loved ones!

• Like 1

seraphicdolls

Love her pale green hair! 😊 Super adorable! And the Furisode set looks wonderful!

• Like 1

ragnamuffin

Another outfit update! I’ve been meaning to post this one for a while since Alice has been wearing it for most of January.

It’s the AZO2 Sahra’s a la Mode Twinkle Twinkle Dress Set (AZO2 サアラズ ア・ラ・モード twinkle☆twinkle ドレスセット). This is the 1/3 scale version of the 1/6 scale outfits from the Twinkle a la mode line, and these ones came in three colours. This one is bordeaux x white, although I do have the blue x black one too that I’ll post later. The shoes are the 50 Classical Ribbon Shoes (50クラシカルリボンシューズ) in maroon, and they’re very versatile—I’ve been using them for the past three outfits (minus the furisode for New Year’s)!

Spoiler

2FCD3DEF-5404-42AC-8A4A-7D8AE602BC44
9E986493-F5E5-4096-B6A4-131BDEBB2660

Alice has already changed into her new outfit for February, which I’ll try to post closer to Valentine’s Day. In the meantime, have a bear 🧸

Spoiler

EB9DB50C-212B-4D23-B197-DA826EF41873

ragnamuffin

Happy Valentine’s Day! Here she is in the 45 Sweet Sailor One-piece Set (45スウィートセーラーワンピースset). Like the last one, this one also comes in three colours.

This version of Alice was used to model the pink x lavender ribbon outfit so I had an idea of how it would look on her, but I thought the pink was too pale on her and she didn’t have any outfits in purple at the time, so we ended up going with the lavender x pink ribbon version, which I think was the right choice. The shoes are the AZO2 Side Ribbon Strap Shoes (AZO2サイドリボンストラップシューズ).

Spoiler

944BBC95-7FBD-4D0C-B5B8-8F3A6C880ED2
10329A26-B019-47A8-ACFA-09BAE73428C1141DA073-894A-463F-A2F0-17FDCB799EE0

For all the complaining I’ve done about the quality of Azone’s clothes on this forum, I do think the frilly lining and tiny ribbons/bows on these dresses are quite nice.

• Like 1