Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

SleepingElf

Tops for Obitsu SBH-L?

SleepingElf

I was able to get my hands on an obitsu 26cm large bust for my girl. I'm moving at the end of the month so I've postponed swapping her body until that is over, but I noticed right away that the tops & body suits I already have look like they are not going to fit in the chest area. I'm hoping her maid outfit from parabox will still fit since it looks fairly roomy. Where do you folks find tops that fit the larger bust sizes for the 24/6/7cm obitsu bodies? I'm willing to sew some tops myself, but I haven't had luck with finding patterns yet (and my machine is packed up, so no sewing until the move is done anyway).

monkeypizzasonic

I've been using Barbie clothes for the larger busted dolls.

SleepingElf
20 hours ago, monkeypizzasonic said:

I've been using Barbie clothes for the larger busted dolls.

Barbie! I haven't handled one in so long, I couldn't remember if her bust was close or not. Thank you!

SleepingElf

Just wanted to update that I did end up buying a few cheap Barbie tops to try out. They arrived over the weekend. All were a great fit! Thanks @monkeypizzasonic for the suggestion :)

• Like 1

chef_mai

I don't have the large variant (I have the medium), but I've had great results using the official Azone PureNeemo clothes, especially the Medium ones marked as being compatible with their LL bust which is similar to an Obitsu L.

SleepingElf
On 11/10/2021 at 5:27 PM, chef_mai said:

I don't have the large variant (I have the medium), but I've had great results using the official Azone PureNeemo clothes, especially the Medium ones marked as being compatible with their LL bust which is similar to an Obitsu L.

This is wonderful to hear, thank you! I'm going to look into these.

• Like 1