Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Anna-neko

moar Fate/GO

BeyondTime

Caster is confirmed to be an M-bust. She sure doesn’t look it in the photos, but that’s got to be the padding of her outfit concealing her shape. 

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

Miabird24

I love skadi and will probably order her but I'm REALLY hoping for an Illya 2.0 soon, she's my favorite 

mayaiincho
On 6/25/2021 at 3:18 PM, BeyondTime said:

Is it just me or does she look SWS? I have a feeling her sculpt will be breathtaking in SWS. 

I’d have been disappointed if they had released yet another Saber over a Sakura re-release or a Rin re-release. At least this is a new character from the franchise. 

My kingdom for a Rin as Ishtar release. @onion1@

Same. Except Mash, isthar is top top. 

• Like 1

looking for - , Marisa Short Wig, full set Beatrice or default face + eyes & Sasara Fullset or default face + eyes.

BeyondTime
37 minutes ago, Miabird24 said:

I love skadi and will probably order her but I'm REALLY hoping for an Illya 2.0 soon, she's my favorite 

Figure at least 6 - 12 months before there is another Fate release. This almost certainly rules out Fate as the next unlimited pre-order.

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

finnleo
1 hour ago, Miabird24 said:

Illya 2.0

or do you technically mean 3.0 ? ... then again Prisma and Fate Illya have different heads.

even though im not into the whole fate thing apart from saber and Illya... given the whole F/GO push, as for a possible Illya revision I am quite fond of Sitonais looks ... I think there was even some fanart that paired it with illyas gym uniform with the lighter purple tone, which could see that as a remake too.

Edited by finnleo

foo
3 hours ago, BeyondTime said:

Figure at least 6 - 12 months before there is another Fate release. This almost certainly rules out Fate as the next unlimited pre-order.

THE iDOLM@STER has entered the chat.

• Like 1

BeyondTime
17 minutes ago, foo said:

THE iDOLM@STER has entered the chat.

Uzuki V2 will have been 9 months in the past by that point, so the thought did cross my mind. The last new iM@S release was 2017, so we're kind of overdue for new girls. My bad, I forgot Yuriko in 2019; we're still overdue though.

Starlit Season is due out in October so the timing is right on that front too.

foo

I was thinking more about how quickly Takane, Rin v2, and then the Iori/Yayoi + Anna pre-order came out. They were all 2016!

BeyondTime
24 minutes ago, foo said:

I was thinking more about how quickly Takane, Rin v2, and then the Iori/Yayoi + Anna pre-order came out. They were all 2016!

Takane / Rin V2 were Dec 2015, which puts Takane about 10 months prior to the Iori/Yayoi/Anna 2016 pre-order project, and about 22 months prior to the dolls shipping.

I just don't think it's likely Volks will release Fate in August and then again in September / October. It's not impossible, but if it happened I'd expect a lot of groans from outside the Fate fandom.

foo
23 hours ago, BeyondTime said:

I just don't think it's likely Volks will release Fate in August and then again in September / October

I demand that you are wrong.

Edit: Actually no that's fine, I don't want to buy more dolls.

Edited by foo

BeyondTime
34 minutes ago, foo said:

I demand that you are wrong.

Well, it’s not like I would object to a Rin Fate/GO pre-order myself. 🤣😂🤣

Zaliayn

I thought I was going to be able to overlook her, but now that I've just seen the full turnaround in the youtube video, I think I might want her 😨 I take it she's going to be a clickwar girl?

LynaLune

I really love her but I'm just thinking about how much the outfit would stain 😬

BeyondTime
17 minutes ago, LynaLune said:

I really love her but I'm just thinking about how much the outfit would stain 😬

If it’s anything like Jeanne’s, the issue won’t be the fabric it will be the threads. 

• Like 1

finnleo
1 hour ago, LynaLune said:

I really love her but I'm just thinking about how much the outfit would stain

Lets see... overall..

Dark wigcap - Check.

Black lace (My favorite) - check

Black satin ribbons (another favorite) - Check

Black stockings (oh the line the stay-up bit is going to leave.... yummy) - Check

Black Mohair (50-50 with this I guess) - Check

Dark lined mini-shawl - Check

Fun times gauranteed.

Though makes you wonder why they didnt go for Medea Lily ...

LynaLune
5 hours ago, finnleo said:

Lets see... overall..

Dark wigcap - Check.

Black lace (My favorite) - check

Black satin ribbons (another favorite) - Check

Black stockings (oh the line the stay-up bit is going to leave.... yummy) - Check

Black Mohair (50-50 with this I guess) - Check

Dark lined mini-shawl - Check

Fun times gauranteed.

Though makes you wonder why they didnt go for Medea Lily ...

If anything they should not use a dark wig cap but I won’t be surprised if they do… or provide a body stocking like they did with 2B 😭

abs2891

Their dark wigs in dream choice still have dark wig caps so… yeah odds not in favor

abs2891
3E476220-2BED-4314-A1E6-EDEF201D1E74

AA740860-D203-48EA-A456-0DB21568AB8F

B544F122-DB4E-4A00-B072-7AEFA37BF43E

BB144F17-E1B9-419F-A5A4-22A112F7B1A5

2878CDCB-827C-46DE-8C2F-69B309F24C8B

AB7F3BA9-B1F3-4936-85F6-FF25336511FC

Photos from doll point (or alternatively, photos featuring my struggle with light sources)

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

battrastard

Go ahead and call me sacrilegious.

If I could swing getting Skadi, she's immediately getting an MDD body, loads of pastel sun dresses and a wide-brimmed straw hat!

That face is too cute to be on a bigger body! 

• Like 2

"Madness takes it's toll, Please have exact change!"

BeyondTime
15 hours ago, battrastard said:

Go ahead and call me sacrilegious.

If I could swing getting Skadi, she's immediately getting an MDD body, loads of pastel sun dresses and a wide-brimmed straw hat!

That face is too cute to be on a bigger body! 

She’d look good as a DDP

• Like 1

BeyondTime

Volks USA has announced their lottery event for Caster. Sept 1st through 10 AM Sept 10th

BeyondTime

Got a shipping notice for Skadi.

• Like 3