Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

BeyondTime

DD Emilia V2

finnleo
54 minutes ago, Ui- said:

The outfit is amazing. What dress is that..?

The model in question is the original Sakura Saber, or Nero Claudius from Fate/Extra (voiced by none other than Sakura Tange of CCS fame, hence original sakura), and thats her default outfit.

54 minutes ago, Ui- said:

you’ve kept it in such good shape

It actually has been in a box for the better part of ... as long as I've been collecting stuff so maybe 15 years. So the only durability to proove is that the glue holding the horns hasnt degraded over time. --  I've never really had a outfit that would go with it to have it on display... maybe a huge ultra posh victorian circus tent, but so far no luck on that front.

nami

Emilia is now officially listed as 'sold out' on Volks.

Though I wonder if she was briefly restocked today as I was trying to check my account earlier today (to check on some clothes I'd ordered) and got the 'there's a lot of traffic on the site right now' message... Then when I could finally get onto the site, I saw that Emilia is now marked 'sold out'. Hmm...

Edited by nami

Ylse

Finally got her dressed haha. She is absolutely adorable. Bangs on her wig were cut slightly uneven but nothing that can't be fixed. The outfit is amazing and thank god volks actually included a pair of underwear hahaha 😂

toughstermcg

VolksUSA lottery entry starts today, I'm kind of conflicted on Emilia v2 but I entered anyway just in case.

n0pl4c3

Mine arrived today (bought from someone that bought at Dolpa). Can hardly give any real opinions, as it's my first doll and I will automatically consider everything related to Emilia wonderful, but the only thing I can say is that I think she looks wonderful and that I'm really happy to have gotten her, despite having had a 1 week fight with import customs. Also big thanks to all people in this thread that answered to my beginner questions a few weeks ago in this thread!spacer.png

• Like 10

finnleo
On 9/1/2021 at 6:07 PM, Ylse said:

thank god volks actually included a pair of underwear

Interestingly enough I believe that to date the only time Volks has not included proper "modern" unmentionables with a doll was original blue Saber (Not even in any of the optional sets for her, especially the maid outfit) ... so they have a pretty good record with this I guess...

...anyhoo...

BeyondTime
9 hours ago, finnleo said:

Interestingly enough I believe that to date the only time Volks has not included proper "modern" unmentionables with a doll was original blue Saber

None of the Sailor Moon girls came with underwear, and either did Miki Hoshi. Altria didn’t come with modern underwear, but she did come with bloomers. 

Luka and Jeanne d’Arc came with black underwear that has never touched them.

Awhile back I posted this as sort of a subtle dig on the way Volks ships girls without underwear. Except for Rin all these girls either came without, or they came with a pair that is pretty much useless. 

https://flic.kr/p/2irmjrF

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

Tira
16 hours ago, BeyondTime said:

None of the Sailor Moon girls came with underwear, and either did Miki Hoshi. Altria didn’t come with modern underwear, but she did come with bloomers. 

Awhile back I posted this as sort of a subtle dig on the way Volks ships girls without underwear. Except for Rin all these girls either came without, or they came with a pair that is pretty much useless. 

DD Rin doesn't have a magical anime skirt, so underwear is pretty much obligatory. As for the Sailor Scouts, they do come with their leotards, and having underwear underneath might have been too much bulk.

BeyondTime
30 minutes ago, Tira said:

DD Rin doesn't have a magical anime skirt, so underwear is pretty much obligatory. As for the Sailor Scouts, they do come with their leotards, and having underwear underneath might have been too much bulk.

The underwear could have come with their school uniforms, and in the case of Rei’s it would certainly be called a necessity. 

IMO all full sets should include basic white underwear, and I’d happily pay the extra few bucks if they did. 

• Like 1

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

Poofiemus
21 hours ago, BeyondTime said:

I just got a mint in box DDS Marisa and need to add her to the no panties list--she only came with bloomers. Cute with her default but not exactly versatile; I'll definitely be picking up a pair of panties for her in the near future.

Fate T. Harlaown is in the black panties camp, but mine was secondhand and the black panties were long gone by the time she made it to me, lol.

• Like 1

In this household, sanity is considered a tresspasser.

battrastard
50 minutes ago, Poofiemus said:

I just got a mint in box DDS Marisa and need to add her to the no panties list--she only came with bloomers. Cute with her default but not exactly versatile; I'll definitely be picking up a pair of panties for her in the near future.

Fate T. Harlaown is in the black panties camp, but mine was secondhand and the black panties were long gone by the time she made it to me, lol.

I'll second the Marisa with bloomers. 

Santa Saber Alter came with full pantyhose and a pair of lacy black panties. Hopefully I can intercept the postal worker tomorrow and Get Alter V2.

(My mailbox is a mile down the road, there's No Way her box is gonna be stuffed into that. Otherwise, I'll be waiting at the Post Office Tueday on my way

into work with that stupid orange/pink-ish "failed delivery" slip. Eff that!!)

"Madness takes it's toll, Please have exact change!"

BeyondTime
12 hours ago, Poofiemus said:

I'll definitely be picking up a pair of panties for her in the near future.

Dollheart sells panties that are identical to the Volks default, but the material is somewhat sheer.

• Like 2

Ylse
On 9/3/2021 at 9:41 AM, finnleo said:

Interestingly enough I believe that to date the only time Volks has not included proper "modern" unmentionables with a doll was original blue Saber (Not even in any of the optional sets for her, especially the maid outfit) ... so they have a pretty good record with this I guess...

...anyhoo...

I was also remembering Beyondtime's funny picture as Sailor Jupiter indeed didn't come with "unmentionables" (😂). I don't quite remember if Mash had any or if it wasn't included since she had half a body stocking 🤔

I must say the quality of Emilia's clothes feel very good, soft to the touch too. Also so far no staining detected here so that's nice. I do have her wearing half a bodysuit for the lower part and just to feel safe with the shoes. 

Also her smile is very precious 🥰

BeyondTime
1 hour ago, Ylse said:

I was also remembering Beyondtime's funny picture as Sailor Jupiter indeed didn't come with "unmentionables"

Yes, and for reasons unknown even to me, Rin Tohsaka has become pantsu-sensei to all my girls who arrive without. XD

1 hour ago, Ylse said:

I don't quite remember if Mash had any or if it wasn't included since she had half a body stocking 🤔

Mash and Gudako came with underwear, but Lina Inverse didn’t come with any. She has those tights with that external loincloth thing. 

finnleo
20 hours ago, Ylse said:

Also so far no staining detected here so that's nice

as I've mentioned earlier in the thread my V1 has been in the default since I got her, so good few years, and when I took a peek recently there was nothing to report, so if the materials have stayed the same it should be a relatively safe outfit.

And the outfit is indeed a very nice piece of kit, the only minor gripe I have with it is the vest, how the side sort of sticks out, since the snap could have been a bit further out to tug it back in -- but eh... always has to be something.

yin8012

congrats to all who were able to get her in the AE!! Looking forward to see more pictures coming!

Islenski

My Emilia finally arrived! Waifu for laifu, my grail doll

I am so happy to finally have her

spacer.png

• Like 3

Misheru

Anyone heard anything from the Volks USA lottery? I think it said results would be out by the 24th.  I am anxious now that we have pre-ordered Y’shtola. This will be the one time that I win, now when I have already paid out a lot this month.  Lol…Murphy’s Law and all that stuff.XD

~ Misheru...the *M* in H&M House of Vinyl ~ ℒℴѵℯ❤

( ͒ ु•·̫• ू ͒) ˚₊✩‧ All your dolliehs are belong to us! ✩‧₊˚ ( ͒ ु•·̫• ू ͒)

BeyondTime
3 hours ago, Misheru said:

Anyone heard anything from the Volks USA lottery? I think it said results would be out by the 24th.

It will be the 24th. They're normally very punctual with winning notices.

• Like 1

nami

And my Emilia has arrived, just in time for Mid-Autumn Festival~! 

Just picked her up from Hoshitsukiya Volks Friend Shop this afternoon. Quickly checked that everything was OK, but don't have time to dress her up yet.

BeyondTime
44 minutes ago, nami said:

but don't have time to dress her up yet.

Congrats, having a supply of bikinis on hand helps with this. Dolls don’t get cold, so just toss on a swimsuit and she’s ready to go. 

HK47

Silly question, is Emilia ears pointed or not? I might have missed something.

yin8012
6 hours ago, HK47 said:

Silly question, is Emilia ears pointed or not? I might have missed something.

Based on the pictures I saw, she has human ears. I wish they can have  additional ear parts for her pointed ears though.

Islenski
41 minutes ago, yin8012 said:

Based on the pictures I saw, she has human ears. I wish they can have  additional ear parts for her pointed ears though.

Her ears are pointed. She is a half elf, so her ears are not as pointed as other elf characters might be, but her doll does have pointed ears.