Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

marionbearmaker

ddh-22 and dcw-01 (still unnamed)

marionbearmaker

edited: didn't order the doll I was planning to, I have a hard time deciding of my doll family, so here is just my ddh-22 (who was supposed to be called Yui, but even that I don't know anymore 😄 :D, I don't know why the dolls are stressing me out today ^^'):

yui2.jpg

yuisukiresized.jpg

Edited by marionbearmaker
  • Like 9

Tira

She’s a cutie whatever name you decide on. And your kitty is really cute, too.

• Like 1

Riesz

SHE IS SO PRECIOUS AAHH!! I'm dying of the cuteness!  I can't wait to see more of her!

• Like 1

MaleficentMrsofEvil

FLOOF! Your kitty is so cute!

I am loving those overalls! Did you get them from Volks?

• Like 1

DesertPhantom51

Oh she's charming! Pick a good name for her and take more pictures to share! 

• Like 1

Starr

She's such a cutie!! (and your fluffy kitty is precious too!! 😭❤️)

Yui is an adorable name! Hopefully that part isn't what is stressing you out, I have had dolls without names for close to a year because I WON'T name them until something clicks with them! 🤣

• Like 1

marionbearmaker

Thanks so much to you all! 

The overalls are a pattern from Doll Coordinate Recipe 6, it works for Mochiashi.

3fb709bb7d69fbebcb09bf9fd7b312ba.jpg.b0dae3d3c58f0548f3bf37402bccd609.jpgdoll-coordinate-recipe_1_39f4453913d28441174a86586a30e896.jpg.6fb19b271f054c0c85c5394c06e368fa.jpg

I was anxious because the rule/deal with the dolls was that I can have two MDD, and only two, because of the display space (my desk), our home moving back to France, and the cost ^^'. I had contacted Sophie for a Dream Choice but kept double guessing my choice, mostly because of my constant checking of the custom heads on Yahoo Japan, and didn't know at all what to do. Sophie has been adorably understanding of my cancellation (fortunately, it was the very beginning of the process) and the next day I had the amazing luck of being at the right time on Discord to adopt this super cute dch-01 by Pleiades Room on Etsy (picture by the artist):

dch01.png.054f508b0370df9b4bc24cb3c1592d48.png

So I'm going to have twins, which is actually perfect for the outfits I'm working on currently :):). 

And eventually, I might manage to make them into Akyuu and Kosuzu from Touhou Project (not my picture) :

touhou-hieda-no-akyuu-kosuzu-motoori-redhead-wallpaper-preview.jpeg.406bdfc536889238ef3420ee5f145501.jpeg

Thanks again to all for your kind words!

Oh and yes, the names might take some time unless they really become full-time Touhou Project cuties ^^;...

Take care :):)

forgot a thing
  • Like 1

marionbearmaker

The sisters being reunited for the first time :). Matching Volks eyes for the moment, what do you think?

yuihitomireized.jpgedit: sorry for the super big picture

• Like 10

baldylox
2 hours ago, marionbearmaker said:

The sisters being reunited for the first time :). Matching Volks eyes for the moment, what do you think?

yuihitomireized.jpgedit: sorry for the super big picture

What do I think?  I think I need a full set of dentures now because my teeth just exploded from all the sugary sweetness of that photo!  😄

Seriously, these two are about the cutest things I've ever seen!  Completely adorable and so cute!  A perfect match if there ever was one.  :)<3 

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

marionbearmaker
37 minutes ago, baldylox said:

What do I think?  I think I need a full set of dentures now because my teeth just exploded from all the sugary sweetness of that photo!  😄

Seriously, these two are about the cutest things I've ever seen!  Completely adorable and so cute!  A perfect match if there ever was one.  :)<3 

Billy

Thanks so much, Billy! I'm happy you like them too :).

• Like 1

Courtmom
On 7/11/2021 at 4:11 PM, marionbearmaker said:

MOAR!! Need moar!! XD Seriously though, they're adorable!!