Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Glitt3rgalaxy

Hello From New York

Glitt3rgalaxy

Hello! I'm new here and fairly new to the vinyl world. I've been collecting resin dolls for a few years. I purchased a angelphilia body last year to pair with a resin head, but sold it shortly after with the conclusion that vinyl dolls are not for me. Recently I had been looking at Smart dolls, and trying to talk myself down from the ledge. But I fell in love with A milk tea Nostalgia and purchased her. I really love the smart dolls, not as squishy but their vinyl seems to have a beautiful glow. I think she will stick around for a long time! 

2 weeks ago, I decided to give Angelphilia another try and purchased a Nanse, and then a second hand Emmy head with a lovely faceup, she arrived yesterday and I really love her. She looks a little tough with smokey eye makeup and black lipstick. 

I also just discovered TinyFox and am waiting on an order for the fullset Naya. Super affordable and I'm a pretty big fan of Dollzone's resin dolls. 

Today, I fell for a mini dolfie dream on ebay, in need of some care and repair but I figured, what better way to learn as I go. She was affordable and has some markings, so I won't be too afraid to handle her as I am very fearful of staining on my Emmy and Nostalgia!  

I'm excited for incoming girls and to learn more about vinyl dolls here in the forums! 

• Like 1

ChrisFhey

Hello there! Welcome to the board! :3

I'm curious to hear what put you off of vinyl dolls the first time you tried them?

Glitt3rgalaxy

6 hours ago, ChrisFhey said:

Hello there! Welcome to the board! :3

I'm curious to hear what put you off of vinyl dolls the first time you tried them?

Thank you :) I have a whole slew of characters in resin and bought the body for one of my current character's head. It fit well together, but I ended up not really liking the body for her, it made her very short, which I didnt think would be as big of a problem as it was. I found it frustrating moving the hands at the wrist, (not as easy a elastic strung bjds). I tried to find a head, but gave up rather quickly and just sold her. I buy rather impulsively and rarely plan lol