Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Devonian

Pre-loved Smartie and buying from store

Devonian

Hey there, potentially dumb question but I want to make sure anyway. I bought my spouse a cocoa Unity second-hand, are we still good to buy her clothes and accessories from the Smart Doll store? I really want to get her the protective suit and some more hands and the faq is a little confusing to me.

Thanks in advance.

LucyWestenra

I bought my 2 first SmD second hand and I bought a lot of goodies from official store.

Devonian
35 minutes ago, minaharker78 said:

I bought my 2 first SmD second hand and I bought a lot of goodies from official store.

Great! Glad I'm good to go. Thanks for the info. 😁

• Like 1

Zippercore

I'm not sure if this applies currently because things have been getting a little weird in Smart Doll Land lately, but based on personal experience via my roomie you'll be sent an email confirming your address and also asking if the parts are for a Smart Doll, in which case I recommend you send a photo or two of Unity along with your confirmation. It might be worth making said photo(s) a little silly/cheesy, like having her bundled up in a small towel or something to really show you have her. Currently the only things that should be "blocked" for you are entries in the Chaos Outlet, but in theory you should be alright to buy from what's available normally. Just really keep an eye out for that email, ignoring that can really cause trouble.

Edited by Zippercore
it's 3am and what is grammar

Devonian

@Zippercore this is really helpful, thank you! Good to know to keep an eye out and send photos (thankfully my spouse has taken 300+, lol). I've been passively following along with some of the stuff, which is why I was worried.

• Like 1

BeyondTime
13 hours ago, Devonian said:

I've been passively following along with some of the stuff, which is why I was worried.

As long as you follow their rules you shouldn’t have any issues buying stuff from them.

You can also get SmartDoll sized clothing from TTYA, DollDelights, and a few others. TTYA sells a lot of the same styles for less money than buying from Culture Japan.

• Like 1

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

Devonian

@BeyondTime definitely will be following the rules. I'm glad that I don't need to worry about Unity being second-hand.

I really like DollDelights and Adykadoll, there's a few I follow. It's just the cocoa parts that I was worried about not being able to get my hands on because I haven't seen them go up for sale elsewhere all that often. Now I have all my bases covered, which is great.

Thank you for your help.

You can also get some clothes, option parts, etc from Fabric, friends and dolls. The selection is sort of limited but they still have nice smart doll items.

Devonian

@QueenAnna unfortunately they haven't had the cocoa parts I'm after when I've looked. But I'll definitely be keeping them in mind for clothes and accessories. I often forget they exist until someone mentions it again. Thank you!