Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Neko1967

Obitsu 47 Clothing

Neko1967

Looking for input on finding clothing for Obitsu 47 Doll.  Tried a few item on Etsy and they have been too large or too small. I know I could buy from Parabox but what they have is limited and many are out of stock.  

MDD and DDP clothes should fit them, right? If DDP can fit MDD clothes when it's 3 cm taller than Obitsu 47cm...

monkeypizzasonic

I've used some MDD and Dollmore MSD stuff on my 48/50 Angel Philia bodies without any trouble.

Testament
3 hours ago, monkeypizzasonic said:

I've used some MDD and Dollmore MSD stuff on my 48/50 Angel Philia bodies without any trouble.

Me too. MSD is good if the girls has "normal" measures. 

banner%2Bb%2Band%2Bm%2B1200%2Bpx%2Bcon%2

Neko1967

Thank you everyone for the input I think I found part of my error the last outfit I ordered was MSD butt designed on Minifee.  I need to start paying more attention when I order.  I am going to try to find something on Dollmore.  Seller for the more expensive one site says they take returns reached out to them so see what they say.  Though I may try to sell it in the states to avoid international shipping just take a loss my fault

Tira
8 hours ago, Neko1967 said:

Looking for input on finding clothing for Obitsu 47 Doll.  Tried a few item on Etsy and they have been too large or too small. I know I could buy from Parabox but what they have is limited and many are out of stock.  

I'd recommend looking at Azone outfits. Looking at the comparison Parabox has, the 47cm looks a little thicker through the waist than the 48/50cm. So you might find some of the "AZO2" clothes fit better, since they're designed for a curvier figure. They'll also be the correct length.

Neko1967

Will give that a try not figured out how to search dollmore  for MDD yet anyway.  My Original plan was a 50CM Obitsu however they did not have any still do not.  

If you do not mind if you have any links to good place to shop.  I must be tired not having luck today.  Think I will take a break  i usually do not have this much trouble searching for items

Thanks for the feedback I think I am just brain dead at the moment