Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
Kalio

Asuka Langley dd for sell for £500 is that too much

Kalio

I’ve been looking for a asuka Langley dd for a long time now and I keep missing out on mandarake but I found a American seller (I’m from the uk) but with shipping and customs it’s going to cost me £600 is that a lot  for a asuka dd 

Edited by Kalio

BeyondTime
3 minutes ago, Kalio said:

I’ve been looking for a asuka Langley dd for a long time now and I keep missing out on mandarake but I found a American seller (I’m from the uk) but with shipping and customs it’s going to cost me £600 is that a lot  for a asuka dd 

How much yellowing does she have? The price does seem a bit steep, but it’s a collectible so the price is really set by what someone is willing to pay. 

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

Kalio
4 minutes ago, BeyondTime said:

How much yellowing does she have? The price does seem a bit steep, but it’s a collectible so the price is really set by what someone is willing to pay. 

She’s in really good condition it’s just  she would of been £367 if I didn’t have to pay for shipping or customs but I don’t know whether to wait for a cheaper one to go on mandarake or to just get her now but when ever see one she’s sold out 

BeyondTime
3 hours ago, Kalio said:

She’s in really good condition it’s just  she would of been £367 if I didn’t have to pay for shipping or customs but I don’t know whether to wait for a cheaper one to go on mandarake or to just get her now but when ever see one she’s sold out 

If you get her through Mandarake you are still going to have to deal with customs, so I’m not sure you’d save all that much by waiting. Mandarake would add shipping fees too. 

My shipping fee from Mandarake for Yaya was ¥8620, and I added insurance for ¥2500. Yaya would be same size box, and very similar weight to an Asuka full set. 

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction