Zoom Meetup

Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  

2B is here!

2B finally came, I didn’t  like her wig, so I put my Angel Philia Ellie’s wig on. I’ll probably buy a different wig for her.7AFF3EDC-BE13-461E-8F5A-CCBFF74FD361.jpeg.306927c5f080d3489e71738ebf45f15a.jpegC47ED4ED-89B0-4711-85E7-7754AA864B96.jpeg.0b9c42ccafbfed3e9fb4efeb52f059b6.jpeg
143428C4-6D6A-4A1B-8710-384E359E7D96.jpeg.8048ae41d0ecc55a3ec1b87e882a811f.jpeg

Griff

2B looks very pretty! Shame to hear about the wig, though. Luckily, she still looks good wearing another one.

AliensOfGold

Yeah her default wig is a bit crap I think. Probably a little better with a ton of styling and wax, but I think overall it's just a bit ratty. I think it's also a larger wig to make room for the blindfold so it can be loose without that.

I still haven't found a wig for her that I like so I grabbed a few short ones from VOLKS and I'll see how they go. I'd really love to get another short one in silver, but what style is what I can't figure out.

43 minutes ago, AliensOfGold said:

Yeah her default wig is a bit crap I think. Probably a little better with a ton of styling and wax, but I think overall it's just a bit ratty. I think it's also a larger wig to make room for the blindfold so it can be loose without that.

I still haven't found a wig for her that I like so I grabbed a few short ones from VOLKS and I'll see how they go. I'd really love to get another short one in silver, but what style is what I can't figure out.

2 hours ago, SleepoBeepo said:

2B looks very pretty! Shame to hear about the wig, though. Luckily, she still looks good wearing another one.

I was really disappointed with her wig, I don't have any pictures of her wearing it, but the bangs were too long and it looked really strange

Griff
6 hours ago, QueenAnna said:

I was really disappointed with her wig, I don't have any pictures of her wearing it, but the bangs were too long and it looked really strange

I think I remember hearing that was a complaint when she first came out. Here's to hoping you can find a suitable replacement. 

BeyondTime
13 hours ago, QueenAnna said:

That’s a chronic complaint with limited wigs. I think the bangs are deliberately made long so you can make spiky anime style hair using their water wax. 

One of my personal favorite Volks wigs is their W-182 wig. It comes in a variety of colors and I have three dolls wearing them at the moment. 
https://volksusastore.com/webstores/dollfie/index.php?dispatch=products.view&product_id=12373

If you want more of a bob style then their W-170D is nice too.

https://volksusastore.com/webstores/dollfie/index.php?dispatch=products.view&product_id=7595

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

baldylox

Congrats on your 2B!  She is beautiful!  I like her default wig well enough but your choice for her looks very nice on her!

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

finnleo
On 8/8/2021 at 8:40 AM, QueenAnna said:

considering 2B there are a few things to consider...

as beyondtime already mentioned, there's this awkward thing with the collab model wigs where some might not be quite as sorted out of the box. For instance I had to take scissors to my Megurine Luka's wig immediately due to over long front bangs, which were crooked also if I recall correct, and quite hilariously the saber re-release ahoge was just a strand of the main wig folded upwards, and not a separate tuft as the previous editions, and I had to comb that down so it wouldnt be as offensive.

So there is the possibility of some reassembly required.

second ... its 2B, who has a mop for hair. its been awhile since I last saw the actual game model, but its supposed to cover most of her eyes by default in a very stylized way as the volks promo photos show, something that is commonly forgotten in some fanart, and some ... well ... peculiar onlyfans cosplay (in the FFXIV collab hairdo you can hardly even see one of the character eyes with it). so if the bangs arent styled at all they should, they probably reach well up to her nose, or thereabouts straight, and would need to be styled with waves curling to the left so her right eye (as in the heads right) can just be seen leaving her left eye mostly hidden.

Edited by finnleo

zaada

She's so pretty congrats! I love her little beauty spot! Did they ever do a Kaine doll? I don't think I've seen one but I'm sure she'd be popular haha.