Zoom Meetup

Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
SFSakana

Road King x Leopard Girl Mika (DD Sinon)

Milk

She's rocking this style and the bike!

At home: Victoria {DD Beatrice}, DD 2B, DD 9S

Waiting for: TinyFox Murphy

baldylox

WOW WOW WOW!  I love this!  The bike is amazing, the lights even come on!  So very cool.  

But the best thing is your girl, she looks awesome!  She's beautiful and sexy and she totally rocks that outfit.  Where did you get that from?  Can we please see more of it on her?  PLEASE????  :)😄<3 

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

BeyondTime
1 hour ago, baldylox said:

Where did you get that from?

I have a bad feeling this is a perk of living in Tokyo. XD

Edit: Sorry, for some reason I connected this with Tierparkzone. SFSakana is in Singapore and not Japan.  

• Haha 1

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

BeyondTime
18 minutes ago, baldylox said:

The bike is amazing

Ok, I’m probably going to kill you here. 
https://www.model-space.com/gb/build-the-harley-fat-boy-full-kit.html

Based on the specs the scale would probably work for DD, but it’d have to be pretty sturdy. 

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

baldylox
7 minutes ago, BeyondTime said:

Ok, I’m probably going to kill you here. 
https://www.model-space.com/gb/build-the-harley-fat-boy-full-kit.html

Based on the specs the scale would probably work for DD, but it’d have to be pretty sturdy. 

Nope, not going to kill me at all because there's no way I'll put out that kind of money for an accessory.  😄  Don't get me wrong, it's AWESOME and completely worth that kind of cash.  But I can't justify it at all.  I'm fine with the non working RC Harley I found on Ebay for $50.  It's not nearly as nice as this one at all but for photos shoots I'm happy with it.  😉 

Billy

BeyondTime
18 minutes ago, baldylox said:

Nope, not going to kill me at all because there's no way I'll put out that kind of money for an accessory.

Hah, and here I am trying to figure out how I’m gonna buy the Ducati kit for Makoto, and it’s not helping that I’m a serious fan of Ducati Superbikes. 🤣😂🤣

SFSakana

> @Tierparkzone
Thank you! The bike is really cool! 😁

> @Hymn
Thanks! I'm glad the outfit matches the bike so well! 🥰

> @baldylox
Thank you! Yes the bike is super cool, not only with all the lights can light up, it also have engine sound simulation. 😆
I think my friend got it off ebay almost at the price of a limited DD, I'm really lucky able to shoot with it!
Definitely would like to try out different pose and costume with the bike next time! 

> @BeyondTime
Yup that Fat Boy model is for 1/4 scale, but this one is different model, its called Road King which is really to scale 1/3 size. 
The bike length is about 80cm if I recall correctly, other RC models are usually around 60cm. 
Its really huge in real, but the scale fits 1/3 DD size nicely even standing beside it. 🥰

• Like 1

They need love to become pretty!

SFSakana's FacebookPage | Instagram | Twitter | YoutubeSalesPage

DollForum_signature1.jpg.535caf3bc6385f534bc6c15028ae8eec.jpg
DollForum_signature2.jpg.29a356f3a56f1d07ddc0f9991d5b6a0c.jpg

BeyondTime
11 hours ago, SFSakana said:

Yup that Fat Boy model is for 1/4 scale, but this one is different model, its called Road King which is really to scale 1/3 size. 
The bike length is about 80cm if I recall correctly, other RC models are usually around 60cm.

Yeah I did some measurements, and the Pocher models are too small even for DDS. It would work for DDP and MDD, but I think those bodies would still look like kids sitting on a motorcycle. 

I’m still tempted buy the Ducati because it looks like it would be fun to build, and Iori and Yayoi would look cute on it. 

Edit: The more I think about Yayoi in a biker jacket sitting on that bike, the more tempting it becomes. XD

20 hours ago, baldylox said:

Where did you get that from?

Not quite the same, but this outfit has a leather inner suit that can be worn on its own. 
https://www.cotindoll.co/products/dl026

baldylox
13 hours ago, SFSakana said:

> Thank you! Yes the bike is super cool, not only with all the lights can light up, it also have engine sound simulation. 😆
I think my friend got it off ebay almost at the price of a limited DD, I'm really lucky able to shoot with it!
Definitely would like to try out different pose and costume with the bike next time! 

Wow, that is awesome!  I look forward to seeing more photos of it and your girl!  <3  

6 hours ago, BeyondTime said:

Not quite the same, but this outfit has a leather inner suit that can be worn on its own. 
https://www.cotindoll.co/products/dl026

Oooooo I like that setup!  Might have to see about getting that.  😄  Thanks Mr. Enabler!  😛 

Billy

• Haha 1

SFSakana

> @BeyondTime
I think bikes will be really nice prop if you have budget for it. Personally its hard for me to keep such large props at home, so I'm really lucky to have a friend who own the bike and I get the chance to shoot with it!

> @baldylox
So sorry I thought you were referring to the bike previously! 
I got the leather outfit from Taobao seller BIA, I tend to put the outfit for sell too if you are interested. 
Cos my country humidity level is too high, I can't keep leather outfits for long. 😂

• Like 3

BeyondTime
On 8/9/2021 at 7:12 AM, SFSakana said:

just had a shoot with my Mika yesterday.

Your Mika has made me realize that as much as I really want Mika’s classic ponytail and twin tails, you can make a great Mika with a standard pink wig of the right length and color. 

SFSakana

> @BeyondTime
Yes! I do have a few different hair style for Mika! I got 2 different wig for her. 
Normal pigtial/single tail style and shoulder length long hair. 🥰

DSCF0239es.jpg

_DSF9030es.jpg

DSCF3091es.jpg

Edited by SFSakana
  • Like 3

BeyondTime

Those first two wigs are a lot closer than anything I have been able to find. Presumably those are clip ons?

BeyondTime

Two thing that bug me about Mika.

1) She's never won Cinderella Girl.

2) Volks hasn't made her.

SFSakana
3 hours ago, BeyondTime said:

Two thing that bug me about Mika.

1) She's never won Cinderella Girl.

2) Volks hasn't made her.

Yeah that's really a sad thing, but her merchandise line up proof that she has strong supportive fan base too!

I assume SD get her IP for making 1/3 doll instead of volks, so volks don't get the chance anymore. 
Thus here's my custom DD Mika~  

24 minutes ago, Bellatrix said:

This is absolutely glorious. I am speechless. She looks  A M A Z I N G 

Thank you! The bike add a lot of cool points to it 😁

• Like 1

finnleo
14 minutes ago, SFSakana said:

I assume SD get her IP for making 1/3 doll instead of volks, so volks don't get the chance anymore. 

That would apply if they got an exclusive right to make a 1/3 sized doll ... which I highly doubt, since even with figures there isnt any single exclusive brand that gets to make the character.

A practical reason might be, that if you look at Mika's stage outfits (of which Volks has either always made the default, or the very least an option) they have bare midrifts, for which volks made the unitorso for the idolmaster dolls originally ... which they still need to figure out for the f3 bodystyle.

But then again, who knows ... no offense meant, but Yuriko felt a bit weird, like they just threw a dart at a wall to see who was next, since there is a lot to choose from in the whole franchise.

Testament

Your Mika, your photos and your taste in her dressing are very awesome.

The bike is fantastic, photos are mandatory XD. Owning such BIG props is demanding in term of space, fortunately you've a friend with this passion.

I have a friend with the 1/12 scale Akiba Rangers Itasha Machine I've used for some figma photos and it's HUGE XD

banner%2Bb%2Band%2Bm%2B1200%2Bpx%2Bcon%2

BeyondTime
8 hours ago, finnleo said:

Yuriko felt a bit weird, like they just threw a dart at a wall to see who was next

I’m sure they thought ML was the next logical choice, but Yuriko seems to have been a flop for them. On the other hand iM@S won two spots in BoTB, so the franchise is still strong in the DD world.

8 hours ago, SFSakana said:

As finnleo said, I doubt it’s an exclusive license, and so far Danny has yet to tease the next LiPPS member, which makes me wonder if he’s even going to finish the series. Iirc he had Shiki teased around the time Mika was available to order. Granted, pandemic slowed things, so I figure he may need more time, but if he stops talking about more iM@S we can probably assume he’s done.

baldylox
20 hours ago, SFSakana said:

So sorry I thought you were referring to the bike previously! 
I got the leather outfit from Taobao seller BIA, I tend to put the outfit for sell too if you are interested. 
Cos my country humidity level is too high, I can't keep leather outfits for long. 😂

No worries!  I am VERY interested in that outfit if you plan to sell it!  Please message me if you decide to sell and we can work something out!  I love how it looks and would love to have it!  <3 

Billy

SFSakana
On 8/11/2021 at 3:59 PM, finnleo said:

That would apply if they got an exclusive right to make a 1/3 sized doll ... which I highly doubt, since even with figures there isnt any single exclusive brand that gets to make the character.

A practical reason might be, that if you look at Mika's stage outfits (of which Volks has either always made the default, or the very least an option) they have bare midrifts, for which volks made the unitorso for the idolmaster dolls originally ... which they still need to figure out for the f3 bodystyle.

But then again, who knows ... no offense meant, but Yuriko felt a bit weird, like they just threw a dart at a wall to see who was next, since there is a lot to choose from in the whole franchise.

True that, its hard to estimate volks will do which im@s girl next. 
Lets pray they will choose the more popular ones!

16 hours ago, BeyondTime said:

I’m sure they thought ML was the next logical choice, but Yuriko seems to have been a flop for them. On the other hand iM@S won two spots in BoTB, so the franchise is still strong in the DD world.

As finnleo said, I doubt it’s an exclusive license, and so far Danny has yet to tease the next LiPPS member, which makes me wonder if he’s even going to finish the series. Iirc he had Shiki teased around the time Mika was available to order. Granted, pandemic slowed things, so I figure he may need more time, but if he stops talking about more iM@S we can probably assume he’s done.

Will be interesting to see that, SD always announced something out of norm, heard its really hard to get their limited dolls too. ><
I hope volks will release more im@s doll as I prefer volks sculpt more in general. 

9 hours ago, baldylox said:

No worries!  I am VERY interested in that outfit if you plan to sell it!  Please message me if you decide to sell and we can work something out!  I love how it looks and would love to have it!  <3 

Billy

Okay! I'll PM you once I putting it up for sell, most likely another 1-2 weeks time after I tidy up my current batch of doll items. 😊

• Like 1

SFSakana
16 hours ago, Testament said:

Your Mika, your photos and your taste in her dressing are very awesome.

The bike is fantastic, photos are mandatory XD. Owning such BIG props is demanding in term of space, fortunately you've a friend with this passion.

I have a friend with the 1/12 scale Akiba Rangers Itasha Machine I've used for some figma photos and it's HUGE XD

Thank you! I'm still learning photography, really a lot of style to explore for me! 🥰
Overall its hard to find 1/3 scale items, I've been trying to collect as much props as I can after I started photography last year!