Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

ChrisFhey

Miura - Custom MDD DDH-10 [NSFW due to smol bikini]

ChrisFhey

Hello everyone,

I've finally managed to assemble that MDD I had been waiting for for so long. As the title of this post suggests, she's a custom MDD using the Mochi-ashi body, and a DDH-10 head.
Her faceup was done by our very own @Bellatrix, including the setting of her eyes. (Thank you very much once again for dealing with me as a customer 😄 )

I've decided to name her Miura for no reason whatsoever other than that I like the sound of it. :3

She's currently dealing with a severe lack of clothing, though. I've not yet decided what sort of a top I'd have her wear, so she'll be going around in a smol bikini top for now.

0SgXoAZ.jpg

hpqrXiy.jpg

RJJMLJ2.jpg

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

Bellatrix

Oooh, she looks like a super fashionable goth mochi!

Love her ensemble <3 

Thank you so much for trusting me with painting your precius Miura (whose pink 3D nippies you have unfairly but appropriately covered! ahah <3) and for your patience with my super busy schedule <3 

Can't wait to see more pics of this beauty!!

df64a03a777dc9f9a060ef6b286773b3-1.gif    ✩ 𝓥𝓲𝓬𝓽𝓲𝓶 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓑𝓮𝓵𝓵𝓪𝓭𝓸𝔁 ✩

ChrisFhey
16 minutes ago, Bellatrix said:

Oooh, she looks like a super fashionable goth mochi!

Love her ensemble <3 

Thank you so much for trusting me with painting your precius Miura (whose pink 3D nippies you have unfairly but appropriately covered! ahah <3) and for your patience with my super busy schedule <3 

Can't wait to see more pics of this beauty!!

Thank you. 😄

I may or may not show off her painted bits in a different thread. We'll see. :3
And no worries, I did say from the start that I wasn't in a hurry, so your schedule wasn't a problem at all!

15 minutes ago, Bellatrix said:

BTW thanks for commissioning me a girl with thick eyebrows, they were a bit difficult but super fun to paint!! <3

Yes, well, you'll get more practice for thick eyebrows on the next faceup, should you accept another commission from me in the future. 😄

Bellatrix

Of course, it will be my pleasure ♥️

(I can’t wait to see the new thread, btw ehehe)

oh! Please follow me on IG, as I just posted a couple of pics of your girl ♥️

ChrisFhey
3 hours ago, Bellatrix said:

Of course, it will be my pleasure ♥️

(I can’t wait to see the new thread, btw ehehe)

oh! Please follow me on IG, as I just posted a couple of pics of your girl ♥️

Hahaha. Well, I'll see if I can make some nice photos over the weekend. 😄

Also, what's your Insta? I'm not sure if you've told me before, and my memory is terrible either way.
I don't have Instagram myself, but I'll have a look nonetheless. :3

simsimmerton77

Fantastic!!!  Love everything about her.  Well done by all.

• Like 1

ChrisFhey
1 hour ago, kaptinbadruck said:

Fantastic!!!  Love everything about her.  Well done by all.

Thank you! I'm glad to hear that. :3

Bellatrix
9 hours ago, Tierparkzone said:

3D? Did you try the method with the resin? If so, I'm really curious how that turned out for you.

I did! It was pretty fun, I managed to do both the areola and the actual nips 3D, on DD and MDD busts. 

They look really nice, and I was able to achieve a glossy, semi-glossy, matte, pearly finish using a combo or resin, MSC, gloss and varnish :)

If @ChrisFhey is happy to share the pics, you'll be able to see them ^_^ he opted for a sami-glossy finish.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

ChrisFhey

Of course! I hadn't had any time during the weekend to make photos, so I just snapped a couple of pics.

You're also welcome to share yours if you want, @Bellatrix. :3

Spoilered because NSFW, of course.

Naoko's DD nipples

Spoiler

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Miura's MDD nipples

Spoiler

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Edited by ChrisFhey
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

apag22

hey @Bellatrix what's your IG? I'd love to give you a follow and see more of your faceup work!

• Like 1

🎎instagram🎎

Doll Family: SmD Mirai, SmD Felicity, MDD Liliru (Yuki), MDD Mochi Ashi (Sakrua), Volks YoSD Lin (Eleanor)

Waiting on: Isla Dolls Raspberry, Volks SDM-F-45, Volks SD-F-22

ChrisFhey
3 hours ago, Bellatrix said:

Thanks! It is Dollfieville 💖

I just had a peek at the photos you posted.

Miura looks surprisingly good with that blonde wig, too! 😄

ChrisFhey
16 hours ago, Tierparkzone said:

Thanks for sharing. You've ended up with some great looking ladies there!

You're most welcome. I'm quite happy with my girls, and I'm sure they won't be my last. :3

Bellatrix
On 9/11/2021 at 5:15 AM, Tierparkzone said:

@Bellatrix You really turned the resin method up to eleven! Just goes to show what an experienced artist can do!

Thanks! Your input was really precious, as I totally did not think of this method before! 💖

baldylox

I just wanted to chime in and say I also love @Bellatrix 's work!  I just got a custom head from her ( pics soon! ) and it's amazing.  She is also super nice to talk and deal with.  If you're wanting awesome face ups or body blushing done, she's great at it!  <3 

Billy

• Thanks 1

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

ChrisFhey
13 hours ago, baldylox said:

She is also super nice to talk and deal with.

I'll second that sentiment. She's an absolutely lovely person. :3

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Ui-

Wow this is like a total gyaru. Look up the style and you can make it even more so like it with hair clippings and style plus a little make up like fingernail paint/lipstick. 

Also, those thighs can really give off a sexy vibe that I’ve never noticed before and gave me a wave of incoming custom ideas. One of my customs is an MDD that has a L bust, and I just bought new clothes so I’ll put her in something that accentuates the bust. Now I’m more irritated than ever that I forgot to add the MDD bikini to my checkout cart. I got the shoes and a towel/bag set and the DDDy sized one, that I remembered to add the costume in. It would really show off her legs. I even went out of my way to buy the MDD shoes but forgot to click the add to cart on the outfit. I clicked “recommended products” and went straight to the shoes, assuming I had it added  fml 😂

On 9/13/2021 at 4:41 PM, baldylox said:

I just wanted to chime in and say I also love @Bellatrix 's work!  I just got a custom head from her ( pics soon! ) and it's amazing.  She is also super nice to talk and deal with.  If you're wanting awesome face ups or body blushing done, she's great at it!  <3 

Billy

Now you’ve got me wanting to PM about a full-body blushing project I’ve had shelved since I’ve been too busy and will be too busy to do it myself for the foreseeable future. I’ll wait and check out a Billy-approved faceup and see how it is, since we have a similar appreciation for large bust sizes lol. An accompanying faceup will be more likely be similar to one of my own dolls than someone with a S or M bust  I don’t even own many of those and those I do are official and some I’ve even replaced 😂

Plus the pictures of the nipples’ blushing done by @Bellatrix are wonderfully done. I love the shine to them and they make the skin have a healthy glow. Great work. 

I may just not even open my doll’s box and and PM asking about it first 😂 *readies the PM gun*

😂 Sorry for unsolicited PMs. You can blame Billy 😂😂 Thanks btw Billy for the review on bodyblushing and OP, for pictures, both sfw and nsfw, so I know how good the bodyblushing skills are as well as faceups, meaning I’d feel comfortable sending a whole doll, including head and body, to go all Mad Scientist on. 😂

ChrisFhey

Hahaha, yes, it does have somewhat of a gyaru vibe going, I suppose. Not what I was going for necessarily, but hey. :3
I'm not going near my doll with any sort of make-up or nailpolish though. I don't trust myself enough to not ruin the poor thing. XD

5 minutes ago, Ui- said:

Also, those thighs can really give off a sexy vibe that I’ve never noticed before and gave me a wave of incoming custom ideas.

Those thighs indeed. I actually had no interest in a MDD until I saw someone on this forum post a photo of theirs with the Mochi-ashi. I ordered one 2 days later. 😄

I might actually look into doing another boob-y Mochi-ashi MDD at some point, but for now I'm trying my hardest not to press the pre-order button for the Y'Shtola DD that Square Enix recently announced. >_>

baldylox
4 hours ago, Ui- said:

I’ll wait and check out a Billy-approved faceup and see how it is, since we have a similar appreciation for large bust sizes lol. An accompanying faceup will be more likely be similar to one of my own dolls than someone with a S or M bust  I don’t even own many of those and those I do are official and some I’ve even replaced 😂

I had forgotten about saying this!  I need to get pics of the new girl so you can see.  Hopefully I can do that this week for you.  I'm sure you and everyone else will be quite surprised at how this redo worked out.  😉 

4 hours ago, Ui- said:

Sorry for unsolicited PMs. You can blame Billy 😂😂 Thanks btw Billy for the review on bodyblushing and OP, for pictures, both sfw and nsfw, so I know how good the bodyblushing skills are as well as faceups, meaning I’d feel comfortable sending a whole doll, including head and body, to go all Mad Scientist on. 😂

You're quite welcome.  I am all about helping people get their projects done and also getting artists more work!  Plus you don't see full body blushing on too many vinyls so getting another one to join the group will be nice.  :)

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

IpLemons

really pretty eyebrows and faceup! I love it

ChrisFhey

Glad to hear you like it! We've @Bellatrix to thank for the face-up work. :3

• Thanks 1