Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

AngryPomeranian

SnowDrop project!

AngryPomeranian

Hello dolly people! It's been a little while since I posted here! I've been thinking a lot about the cost of a DD...they seemed so out of reach to me, (not to mention NONE of the standard models had the head sculpt I wanted) but then it hit me! I'm going to build my DD girl, piece by piece. I can't afford all of her right now, but I can at least have her head (that sounds kinda bad out of context). I've made a list of what I need, and I will be hopefully starting soon (Maybe this month through October?). I am going to buy her head and (gulp) paint it myself. I'm calling her Snowdrop for now because I want white/grey  eyelashes/eyebrows (that's a lot of slashes, lol). Any face up tips for me, so I don't totally mess up???

List:

DD 04 head: x

DDS L bust/frame: x

DDS arms + hands + frame: x

DDS lower body: x

DDS thighs: x

DDS calves + feet: x

Truckload of wigs + outfits + shoes + random accessories: x

I'll hopefully update here soon with face up refs and all that good stuff.

MoriWitch

I’m super excited to see Snowdrop come to life! I’m also trying out my hand at a face up on my newest girl. I’ve done some in the past on my resin children but this will be my first time with a vinyl doll. :) 

AngryPomeranian
20 hours ago, MoriWitch said:

I’m super excited to see Snowdrop come to life! I’m also trying out my hand at a face up on my newest girl. I’ve done some in the past on my resin children but this will be my first time with a vinyl doll. :)

I'm excited too! I've been looking at lots of different face ups for inspiration. Also, when you finish your face up, please post pictures! I bet your girl will be super cute, considering resin face ups are pretty detailed. ❤️

MoriWitch

WELCOME

On 9/12/2021 at 5:23 AM, AngryPomeranian said:

I'm excited too! I've been looking at lots of different face ups for inspiration. Also, when you finish your face up, please post pictures! I bet your girl will be super cute, considering resin face ups are pretty detailed. ❤️

Most definitely!!

AngryPomeranian

Small update!

I'm almost finished with SnowDrop's digital face up. I'm thinking of making her a bit sad with a little smile. Since most 04's are really happy and smile-ly, I really wanted something different. I'm also thinking yellow eyes, but red is also a good candidate. I'm almost certain about her hairdo as well...if only it wasn't so hard to find a white wig in the style I'm thinking about! Oh well, I guess it's time for me to return to Etsy now, haha. :)