Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Irulazuli

September Collection 2021

Irulazuli

I've noticed some new items today while browsing: https://dollfie.ec.volks.co.jp/category/D_210918_DRESS09/

As a huge fan of Ash Rose series, I would really like to try for them - but I don't expect much luck during clickwar... Also, this tulle grey set is just gorgeous.

Edited by Irulazuli
  • Like 2

BeyondTime
7 hours ago, Irulazuli said:

As a huge fan of Ash Rose series

White Rose collection items are usually a pleaser; very elegant and refined.

7 hours ago, Irulazuli said:

but I don't expect much luck during clickwar

The clickwars haven't been too  bad, and the ones that fall between Dolpa are usually easier.

Edit: wanted to add this. The school uniforms and socks have been released before so I wouldn’t worry too much about the clickwar. 

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

Veravey

Wow they look amazing! So clean but also detailed.

Is there a difference between Ash and White Rose? And is this a line they've kept ongoing for a long time?

ftRtwRu9355h.gif.886b75a4e71a6125e1f5c114f2fd2e47.gif

BeyondTime
10 hours ago, Veravey said:

Is there a difference between Ash and White Rose? And is this a line they've kept ongoing for a long time?

White Rose is one of Volks standard clothing lines like Black Label or Tenshi-no-Koromo. Ash Rose would seem to be the name of a specific product run.

• Like 1

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

foo
31 minutes ago, BeyondTime said:

Ash Rose would see be the name of a specific product run.

Specifically it's the name of the fictional school these outfits are associated with.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

MichelleAK

I'm not usually into school uniform outfits, but I really like the cape sets.  The emblem is subtle enough to work with most outfits. What I really like is the tulle dress sets, especially the blue-gray version.  I'll definitely try to get that, and maybe the DD-sized cape set. 

Wasabi

I'm tempted to get the school bag, but I'm not willing to pay shipping for that alone. Still hoping for the carrying case and the stand that I want to be in stock at the same time so I can do a larger order 🥺

BeyondTime

I didn't want much from this event, but there were a lot of hiccups in their website this time around. Not as bad as when Emelia was on sale, but still worse than other recent events.

Irulazuli
9 minutes ago, BeyondTime said:

I didn't want much from this event, but there were a lot of hiccups in their website this time around. Not as bad as when Emelia was on sale, but still worse than other recent events.

On the other hand, everything but the capes seems to be still in stock. Grabbed the tulle dress and middle school uniform. Had to stop myself from getting the high school one, because I already have it.

BeyondTime
18 minutes ago, Irulazuli said:

On the other hand, everything but the capes seems to be still in stock.

They may restock in a few hours. Keep an eye on their Twitter, they usually announce the restock. 

abs2891

I want the new SD handbook but I’m going to wait for VolksUSA - not too worried I won’t be able to get it given the 2018 is still around.  The gray tulle dress is gone now too.

Shamrock
1 hour ago, abs2891 said:

I want the new SD handbook but I’m going to wait for VolksUSA - not too worried I won’t be able to get it given the 2018 is still around.  The gray tulle dress is gone now too.

Already?! I wanted that dress for my SD Memorial One-off!! 😭  I know it is the 18th there, but.... sigh...

BeyondTime
1 hour ago, Shamrock said:

Already?! I wanted that dress for my SD Memorial One-off!! 😭  I know it is the 18th there, but.... sigh...

If they don’t restock Volks USA will offer the same items in a lottery event in a few weeks. 

BeyondTime

Volks USA is doing its September lottery. The dates on the pages appear to be contradictory with the announced time, so take them with a grain of salt and check back on their website. 

Edit: Looks like they fixed the dates.

• Like 1