Zoom Meetup

Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  

cheap clothes for Angel Philia?

I haven't found any clothes for my AP Ellie, she's been either nude or wearing a bikini ever since I got her, I need cheap clothing for her because I don't want to spend $100+ on a outfit. Any clothing brand or shop recommendations is appreciated, I apologize if this has been answered before.

Yumeiro

I'm guessing you're already familiar with codenoir..? Not too expensive, but yeah, not cheap...
rRabit occasionally has outfits for AP dolls. They state on the item page what fits.

How do you feel about sewing some yourself? I've made some basic patterns for AP clothing

Akito

Well I'm not sure if it's allowed to self-promote in this area but I have Etsy shop where I have also Angel Philia stuff. Going to add more stuff at this autumn too. 

Tierparkzone

If you can snag some official Angel Philia clothing (with fitting info listing H and/or H2) you're golden. Occasionally, this stuff pops up on Mandarake.

I also have a couple of Azone clothes for my Ellie: avoid AZO2 (too baggy around the bust). Look for stuff that is stated to fit an s-bust but has a skirt, so it can fit the wide hips of the H-body. Afaik AmiAmi is selling some Azone stuff internationally.

Parabox also have some clothes in the 50cm size range.

The Volks stuff for DDP also mostly works - again provided it has a skirt.

For underpants and shorts, regular DD size fits best.

dunceclown

I think also keeping an eye on the secondhand market is worthwhile! I see AP clothing lots fairly often on instagram, but of course this limits the styles. I do think keeping an eye on Mandarake is a fair bet, you can search dolls > clothing > size and from there be able to get lots of options for pretty cheap! although during the pandemic mandarake shipping is a little expensive, but for how cheap the products are otherwise I think it's a fair exchange.

nanika

I second the recommendation to get Azone clothing.  AmiAmi and Hobby Search are good stores for Azone clothes.

https://www.1999.co.jp/eng/list/1366/0/1  (Hobby Search-- they actually have pretty cheap DHL shipping costs)

Little Wonder Wardrobe makes a lot of basics for reasonable prices.  They do ship internationally (EMS) and take credit cards.  The website is only in Japanese though, but you could probably use Google translate.  I've ordered a bunch of items from them in the past, although I typically had them shipped within Japan to a forwarder so I could combine packages into one shipment.

https://www.littlewonder.jp/

dunceclown
23 hours ago, nanika said:

I second the recommendation to get Azone clothing.  AmiAmi and Hobby Search are good stores for Azone clothes.

https://www.1999.co.jp/eng/list/1366/0/1  (Hobby Search-- they actually have pretty cheap DHL shipping costs)

Little Wonder Wardrobe makes a lot of basics for reasonable prices.  They do ship internationally (EMS) and take credit cards.  The website is only in Japanese though, but you could probably use Google translate.  I've ordered a bunch of items from them in the past, although I typically had them shipped within Japan to a forwarder so I could combine packages into one shipment.

https://www.littlewonder.jp/

Thank you so much for this resource!! Finally some more affordable lolita shoes for AP : )