Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
MaleficentMrsofEvil

FYI for forum users

MaleficentMrsofEvil

There is a (admittedly very juvenile) Tumblr - I believe it's called True BJD Confessions, but I can't be bothered to look it up.

Anyway, it appears to be mostly teenagers, but they like to gossip about things that go on in this forum. So word to the wise - be careful what you post here, because it's being reposted elsewhere. 

• Like 2

BeyondTime

They must have incredibly boring lives. We haven’t had any juicy drama since well before the pandemic started. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

Thespian
45 minutes ago, BeyondTime said:

They must have incredibly boring lives. We haven’t had any juicy drama since well before the pandemic started. 

I've been an idle follower of various doll confession blogs for yeeeears. It's basically like the Global Enquirer-type tabloids you see in the supermarket. "Does local doll member have dementia!? Who snubbed collector of the week!??!?! Find out inside!!"

• Haha 2

Kiyomi DDS DDH-06 🧡 Miyuki DDS DDH-06 🧡 Shiori DDS Mariko Summer Festival 🧡 Kanade DDDy DDH-07 🧡 Honoka DD DDH-09

Any pronouns are fine

BeyondTime
19 minutes ago, fishbuttz said:

"Does local doll member have dementia!? Who snubbed collector of the week!??!?! Find out inside!!"

Yes I have dementia, no I’m not a Sasquatch, but aliens from outer space did impregnate one of my dolls. 

• Haha 4

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

Anna-neko
2 hours ago, MaleficentMrsofEvil said:

There is a (admittedly very juvenile) Tumblr - I believe it's called True BJD Confessions, but I can't be bothered to look it up.

Anyway, it appears to be mostly teenagers, but they like to gossip about things that go on in this forum. So word to the wise - be careful what you post here, because it's being reposted elsewhere. 

For every online fandom ever, be it stickers, video games, or even dressing up in your victorian governess best! ... there has always been these sites that grab the imgs for nothing else than to make fun of.
Leave them miserable bastards to themselves. Continue enjoying your hobbies!

PS: as much previous experience has shown, they aren't teenagers either. Oh sure they act with all the maturity of a high-schoolers, but they damn grown adults!

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

baldylox

We know all too well about those groups and I personally don't care what they have to say.  I have at least 2 pages of hate written about me there and do you know how much it affects me and what I do in this hobby?

ZERO. NADA. ZIP.  ZILTCH.

There will always be angry, jealous, bitter people who have nothing better to do than things like those blogs.  If that's what they enjoy then have at it.  None of it makes any difference to us because we live in the real world.  😉 

Billy

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

Veravey

Ok but I find this post there really funny: (no offense to anyone, I just couldn't help but laugh when I saw this)

image.png.50d5bd6d3080547079fae74a325cdea1.png

• Haha 1

ftRtwRu9355h.gif.886b75a4e71a6125e1f5c114f2fd2e47.gif

moerunamida

I haven't seen my name there yet. I'm disappointed I don't stir up enough drama. My husband sure thinks I do! "Another doll? Don't you have enough??"

• Haha 2

r75s0k.gifCircle (Towa) Yui (MDD) Coralie (MDD) 88 (Kizuna AI) 1rukij4.gif

BeyondTime
6 hours ago, baldylox said:

I have at least 2 pages of hate written about me there

Probably just jealous of your collection. XD

• Like 3
  • Haha 2