Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

That_Dollfie_Dude

Volks Lotteries for Online Store 2nd Anniversary Fair

Ylse

Had entered for Ddh19 but no mail here so welp no win. Good there are a lot of winners but still feel a bit disappointed since I was expecting a high chance to win like last year 😅🥲 

I guess on the bright side it leaves more money for some clothes and going for Fumika and Mytyl possibly 🤩

• Sad 2

Cinnamoron

Awww bummer, no winnings emails for me either.  I entered for 19 and 16.  Checked the website and my status just says “application” still for both. Glad to see others got lucky!  

• Sad 2

MichelleAK

No winning email for me, either. I had entered for the 26 boy, so I knew it would probably be a long shot, but it’s still disappointing. Guess I’ll just have to wait a little longer to get a boy. 

• Sad 3

Misheru

Oh I cannot believe it! I finally won a lottery from Volks Japan! That gorgeous DDH-26 boy in the tux is coming home to me.OMG

• Like 8

~ Misheru...the *M* in H&M House of Vinyl ~ ℒℴѵℯ❤

( ͒ ु•·̫• ू ͒) ˚₊✩‧ All your dolliehs are belong to us! ✩‧₊˚ ( ͒ ु•·̫• ू ͒)

mk13

I won 21 as well! She will be my first mochi ashi and first tan doll, very exciting.

Does Volks sell version 2 of the MDD body tights in tan? I had a look in their online store but only flesh is showing. It seems strange if they developed an update but then only made it in 1 skin tone.

BeyondTime

My lucky bags showed up, and all the outfits were pretty nice. The shoes I got with them were great. Got a necklace and bracelet as gifts with two orders. 

Edit: Actually I can’t tell if the bracelet is an an anklet for SD16, or a necklace for MDD. It just fits Iori’s DDP sized neck though. 

• Like 2

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

foo

My lucky bags showed up a few days ago but I wanted to take some proper photos of the wigs I got. First the outfits. They're great!

This is the DD set. I'm probably going to have to do some stain testing (maybe that's why they're giving it away) but I love it,

lucky-dip-dd.jpg

The MDD set. Also love it!

lucky-dip-mdd.jpg

The SD/SDB/SD13 set. It's nice but it's big. I'm not sure I'll be able to use it.

lucky-dip-sd.jpg

And now the wigs. Actually... that made this post kinda large so I made a separate topic for it: 

• Like 1

nami

And didn't win the DDH-26 boy... oh well, or perhaps it's for the better as now I can use the money I was going to use to get him to hopefully get DDS Fumika instead! I've really fallen for her! 

I think I might get a DDH-26 boy through Dream Choice... but probably next year!

Edited by nami

nami

Ah, I think I might have won the DDH-26 boy in the secondary lottery...!? It does say there might be a secondary lottery if people who won in the initial one failed to make payment on time.

Anyway, my situation is that a friend entered the lottery for me as she has a GL account and wasn't interested in any of the dolls this time while I didn't think I'd have much use for a GL account, so instead of getting one, I just asked her to enter for me. She didn't receive any email from Volks last Friday and she checked her account but it didn't look like she'd won anything. But when she checked her account again today, it says she's won the DDH-26 boy! However, she still hasn't received any email from Volks (she's checked her Spam folder and this is an email she's used for Volks plenty of times), so she's contacting Volks to ask about this. *fingers crossed*

Edited by nami
  • Like 1

nami

Aww... my friend got an email back from Volks saying that she missed the payment deadline and can't buy him now... so I guess she actually won him in the initial draw?? But she didn't receive any payment email then (nothing, not even in her Spam folder) and it didn't say she'd won when she'd checked her account last Friday!! And she checked it several times! 😭 

• Sad 2

Tira
10 hours ago, nami said:

Aww... my friend got an email back from Volks saying that she missed the payment deadline and can't buy him now... so I guess she actually won him in the initial draw?? But she didn't receive any payment email then (nothing, not even in her Spam folder) and it didn't say she'd won when she'd checked her account last Friday!! And she checked it several times! 😭 

She really should contact them and explain that she didn't receive any emails and her account wasn't updated. Even if she isn't able to purchase the doll, I think you can get banned for failing to pay for a winning lottery entry.

Cinnamoron

Ughh I’m so sorry this happened!  I think it may have happened to a lot of people; I checked my spam folder after you had posted and discovered I won 19 in the second lottery draw!  Which sadly means someone didn’t pay because they failed to notice or they backed out.  I hope if your friend contacts Volks they might still let her have it (or remove any marks against her account).

I guess everyone check your Spam and your accounts!  I wouldn’t have know I won unless I had checked! 😮

Elagabalus

I've seen several people have their winning lottery emails go to spam lately 😱 Including the person who won Shinku from the recent international one-off lotto, they found the winning email in their spam folder 4 or so days after results went out! It's probably safe to always check your spam folder even if you regularly receive emails from Volks, you never know!

Satsuki_Yatohji

In my case I didn't receive the shipping notice email, and the shipping was not updated on my account either. I wrote volks and they told me that it was an error when transmiting the shipping notice and that my DD-H-21 was already shipped several days ago... it's weird because I can understand an email lost or on the spam folder, but information was not even updated under my order on the website.

BeyondTime
3 hours ago, Satsuki_Yatohji said:

In my case I didn't receive the shipping notice email, and the shipping was not updated on my account either. I wrote volks and they told me that it was an error when transmiting the shipping notice and that my DD-H-21 was already shipped several days ago... it's weird because I can understand an email lost or on the spam folder, but information was not even updated under my order on the website.

I had that happen once. Pretty sure it’s just a glitch. 

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

TomatoCultivator

I’ve been checking my Volks Japan status and it still says ‘application’.  Hopefully no issues!  My DD wig and SD  outfit status are still in processing

Shamrock

I won SDC Mina in the first lottery.  She is very cute.

• Like 1

Roxanne

24 just came home and I'm so in love with her! She really is stunning!

It was a bit of messing around to get the ears attached. You need to put in magnets inside of the head (which I did with blu-tack) and then you can just pop on the ears like that.

It may be worth noting her eyes came glued in. Which seemed odd to me as I always thought D'coords came with the sponge thing inside their heads to keep the loose eyes in place, at least my other D'coord came like that. I personally prefer the sponge method I think, since it's easy to change the eyes up should you wish to. I don't think I'll change 24's eyes anytime soon though, since I really adore the blue eyes. Just thought it was worth noting for others maybe. The positive side to this is that they stay in place and there is no worry about the eyes suddenly slipping, as there would be with the sponge method.

I really love the new D'coord box, too! My older D'coord has the yellow box still. This one is a lot nicer looking! 

Volks also send me two pairs of eyes as a gift which was a nice surprise! I wasn't expecting a gift like this at all. I don't think they'll fit for my doll as the pupils seem a lot smaller, and they are definitely more on the realistic side of eyes. Maybe they are meant more for resins? I don't own any resins myself so I don't know what types of eyes they use. It is such a nice surprise all the same! Anyone else ever received gifts from Volks like this? Added photos of the eyes as well. Maybe someone who can read Japanese here can translate what the text on it says?

263642318_260608662633387_1284011292046749492_n.jpg

263128938_7395337997158264_1578916743436826142_n.jpg

263625642_481336366648031_6701577324022019202_n.jpg

263871113_1608542452833931_2024546245868759945_n.jpg

263642497_984099309196736_5397424829009192352_n.jpg

263721334_435133791665882_7752333906217927842_n.jpg

263738859_1190837778109469_3216233347959543933_n.jpg

263534063_308112447985166_8835256894356906236_n.jpg

263599486_1080517412766458_1326370101011743018_n.jpg

263802956_862100304482317_4370380141965165362_n.jpg

264102969_227650746040792_7985190904311870469_n.jpg

• Like 5

My instagram! 

nami
21 minutes ago, Roxanne said:

24 just came home and I'm so in love with her! She really is stunning!

It was a bit of messing around to get the ears attached. You need to put in magnets inside of the head (which I did with blu-tack) and then you can just pop on the ears like that.

It may be worth noting her eyes came glued in. Which seemed odd to me as I always thought D'coords came with the sponge thing inside their heads to keep the loose eyes in place, at least my other D'coord came like that. I personally prefer the sponge method I think, since it's easy to change the eyes up should you wish to. I don't think I'll change 24's eyes anytime soon though, since I really adore the blue eyes. Just thought it was worth noting for others maybe. The positive side to this is that they stay in place and there is no worry about the eyes suddenly slipping, as there would be with the sponge method.

I really love the new D'coord box, too! My older D'coord has the yellow box still. This one is a lot nicer looking! 

Volks also send me two pairs of eyes as a gift which was a nice surprise! I wasn't expecting a gift like this at all. I don't think they'll fit for my doll as the pupils seem a lot smaller, and they are definitely more on the realistic side of eyes. Maybe they are meant more for resins? I don't own any resins myself so I don't know what types of eyes they use. It is such a nice surprise all the same! Anyone else ever received gifts from Volks like this? Added photos of the eyes as well. Maybe someone who can read Japanese here can translate what the text on it says?

Congrats! She's so lovely~😍

Yes, those are eyes for resin dolls. And the bag just says 'Volks Official Dollfie Online Store 2nd Anniversary Thank You Present!'. Maybe it's a gift everyone who bought from the anniversary event gets?

• Like 1

BeyondTime
4 hours ago, Roxanne said:

Which seemed odd to me as I always thought D'coords came with the sponge thing inside their heads to keep the loose eyes in place

The Dream Fitter was made for Dream Choice dolls that get assembled in the store while the customer waits. 

Roxanne
3 hours ago, BeyondTime said:

The Dream Fitter was made for Dream Choice dolls that get assembled in the store while the customer waits. 

That's interesting! I do have a D'coord that came with it as well. I got her off of Mandarake so I'm not the original owner, but she's a D'coord exclusive head so there's no way she's from Dream Choice. Now I'm really interested to know the story behind how she got the Dream Fitter instead of the glue. Maybe the previous owner replaced it with one, I guess that's the logical explanation.

My instagram!