Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

ragnamuffin

Azone Labelshop Photo Dump

ragnamuffin

Since I live in Tokyo and have an addiction to Azone, I visit the Labelshops more often than I care to admit. I thought I’d upload a bunch of pics from my last trip to the one in Akihabara in case anyone wanted to see them, so without further ado, here they are! (Sorry for the glare!)

1/12 Picconeemo Ex-Cute (Picco S)

Spoiler

6C35CCAA-5CDA-4D8A-9A4B-0CE821F1B792

1/12 Picconeemo Lil’ Fairy (Picco D)

Spoiler

FF93BAA2-E5DD-4B38-878C-F71DB0266621E4E070FC-6E86-463B-9627-B59D0D1572BCD8E5532A-6793-4861-9B90-6BC8AAFEAABF0B20082F-492A-49B0-8633-A5004666EC1E

1/12 Sugar Cups (Picco P)

Spoiler

C641F2C3-0AE6-4FB4-9F68-B8445784FC6AFB13F7B8-54C5-4140-8989-A4D8BE912B05DB4DFCB3-5123-4A9A-8B7B-87FE2B297142801A3047-1870-444D-8327-C209968D6B251850CA42-6995-4A50-9867-D55403AA445C

1/6 Pureneemo Mixed (Alvastaria, Ex-Cute, Sahra’s a la mode)

Spoiler

E0208209-90F6-4F26-8C1D-E6551CCFAA2A0C016E03-CE37-4AA8-88E2-D15A9FFE9C43F86993F8-C75F-4A9F-8056-7C1A2802C2F4A4AAEFF2-4134-4A5A-8863-48DD4E6D0356

(The first pic in this series is the display that made me fall in love with Sahra (wearing the white cat hoodie))

1/3 Mixed (Angelphilia, Black Raven, Ellen, Happiness Clover, Iris Collect, Iris Collect Petit)

Spoiler

775159A1-F88B-4120-9ABB-838E06031FB6FFBE737F-254C-42B9-8F4B-9039044F19B4350E29C3-78CE-4155-A5E4-5C08674AFED5831BE157-8918-4B1D-AFCC-99492106BD64

Edited by ragnamuffin
  • Like 6

monkeypizzasonic

Super cute and makes me very excited to visit them one day!

I didn't know they had AP there. Do any of them sell AP parts, or do they just have them for display? 

• Like 1

ragnamuffin
1 hour ago, monkeypizzasonic said:

I didn't know they had AP there. Do any of them sell AP parts, or do they just have them for display? 

They actually sell fullset APs and a random assortment of Quarantotto clothing/shoes, but not body parts, unfortunately.

Edit: They do sell Obitsu parts, though.

Edited by ragnamuffin

monkeypizzasonic
10 hours ago, ragnamuffin said:

They actually sell fullset APs and a random assortment of Quarantotto clothing/shoes, but not body parts, unfortunately.

Edit: They do sell Obitsu parts, though.

Oooooooo, which store has the best selections do you think? Need to plan my trip.

ragnamuffin
2 hours ago, monkeypizzasonic said:

Oooooooo, which store has the best selections do you think? Need to plan my trip.

I’ve only been to the ones in Akihabara, Ikebukuro and Osaka, but IIRC only Akiba sells the APs. Ikebukuro definitely has AP clothing/shoes for sale, but I don’t think they sell the dolls themselves.

In terms of Azone products, the Akiba store is the biggest one I’ve been to so far and they have a lot of stuff that’s not available/sold out on the website (plus they’re in the same building as Dolk, Dollyteria and Volks), but each store is worth visiting because they have slightly different stock available. I was able to pick up some older outfits in Osaka that I thought I would never find in Tokyo.

Haven’t been to the Factory in Shonan, but I’ve heard that they have a lot of older stock since it’s so far out that hardly anyone visits. Unfortunately they’re closed weekends and holidays, so it’s a bit of a logistical nightmare to plan a trip there.

monkeypizzasonic

Is it the same building as Doll Point? I am going to spend so much money there. Help.

• Haha 1

ragnamuffin
40 minutes ago, monkeypizzasonic said:

Is it the same building as Doll Point? I am going to spend so much money there. Help.

Yes 😂

• Like 1

Nekome

Thank you for sharing! I hope one day I can visit a store like this in person!

• Like 2

Tierparkzone
4 hours ago, ragnamuffin said:

I’ve only been to the ones in Akihabara, Ikebukuro and Osaka, but IIRC only Akiba sells the APs. Ikebukuro definitely has AP clothing/shoes for sale, but I don’t think they sell the dolls themselves.

I think I've seen full AP dolls in Ikebukuro as well - but Akihabara has likely the bigger selection here. The factory shop in Shonan doesn't have any AP stuff iirc, but it's been a while since I last visited.

2 hours ago, monkeypizzasonic said:

It's just one floor below Doll Point

• Like 1

AngryPomeranian

I now have a strong desire to have an army of 1/6 Azone cuties....If all of my savings disappear suddenly, I'm blaming you! 

Seriously though, your doll family is so cute! :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

battrastard
5 minutes ago, AngryPomeranian said:

I now have a strong desire to have an army of 1/6 Azone cuties....If all of my savings disappear suddenly, I'm blaming you! 

I would do the same with the Piccos/LilFairies, tbh, Cute, Tiny. Just too adorable....... My wallet will hate me!!

• Haha 1

"Madness takes it's toll, Please have exact change!"

ragnamuffin
24 minutes ago, Tierparkzone said:

It's just one floor below Doll Point

And a few floors above AmiAmi, which has a very small selection of Azone dolls/clothes (although since downsizing their doll section a few months ago, it’s not really worth mentioning).

For anyone interested, Geestore, which is not in the same building but is really close by, is a much better source for Azone dolls/clothes since they have a decent selection and everything is regularly 10-20% off.

14 minutes ago, AngryPomeranian said:

Haha I wish they were mine, but these pics are just from the displays at the Azone store in Akihabara. (Although I did preorder the 7th anniversary versions of Erunoe, Lipu and Vel, so next spring I will have my own small army of Picconeemos… 🤣)

• Like 2

AngryPomeranian
Just now, ragnamuffin said:

And a few floors above AmiAmi, which has a very small selection of Azone dolls/clothes (although since downsizing their doll section a few months ago, it’s not really worth mentioning).

For anyone interested, Geestore, which is not in the same building but is really close by, is a much better source for Azone dolls/clothes since they have a decent selection and everything is regularly 10-20% off.

Haha I wish they were mine, but these pics are just from the displays at the Azone store in Akihabara. (Although I did preorder the 7th anniversary versions of Erunoe, Lipu and Vel, so next spring I will have my own small army of Picconeemos… 🤣)

Aww...maybe one day you'll have this many! I mean, Erunoe, Lipu, and Vel will surely need more friends, right?

• Like 2

AngryPomeranian
12 minutes ago, battrastard said:

I would do the same with the Piccos/LilFairies, tbh, Cute, Tiny. Just too adorable....... My wallet will hate me!!

Listen, everyone needs cute, tiny things in their lives. Therefore, you are obligated to build an army. A really, really big army. If your wallet seems a bit flat, stuff it with feathers/cotton/anything that creates the illusion of having more money. 😄

• Haha 2

battrastard
18 minutes ago, AngryPomeranian said:

Listen, everyone needs cute, tiny things in their lives. Therefore, you are obligated to build an army. A really, really big army. If your wallet seems a bit flat, stuff it with feathers/cotton/anything that creates the illusion of having more money. 😄

The padding of my wallet isn't the issue. My house is literally 8 ft. wide, and 20 ft. long. I live in an RV/Travel trailer. I'm working on an available option from a friend of mine, to upgrade to a Motorhome that's 30+ ft. overall, with storage underneath, that will give me and all my Kiddos more space to move around in. (Belfry V2, Anyone?)

Edited by battrastard

plasticyears

Thank you for sharing, I love seeing photos of shop displays like these! 

• Like 1

ragnamuffin

Another photo dump incoming! The displays haven’t changed too much, but for some reason I didn’t take pictures of the Picco Sahra’s dolls last time, so there’s a few of those with some new dolls from Azone.

And of course, the latest Lil’ Fairies on the Picco P body for @battrastard (whose pics have been enabling my Picconeemo obsession lately 😆)

14D753D7-4963-4C79-82D6-437DC88F77B6

The rest are in spoiler tags because they’re huge and there’s lots of them.

Picco Sahra’s a la mode

Spoiler

7C453D85-6198-41F6-8795-39E2538A49620B84FAAB-2BC5-47B5-BCCC-96B1E352E1BBFEB2C5FC-18A2-4DB7-A544-5B39609D5FEE

Azone’s newest series: Colorful Dreamin’

Spoiler

26F9E716-B65B-4C1B-9FE7-7BEC247FD014A206B8AE-00AC-407D-B764-0046B1A8745B

Ellen and Alice in Super Whitey

Spoiler

7052844B-402E-483C-9B3D-A4BB9F3E743FF1773A6E-6488-47AC-9275-E0E0A2AF62F0

This version of Ellen, who is normally 50cm, is on the 48 body, and Alice, who is normally 48cm, is on the 45 body.

Edited by ragnamuffin
  • Like 3

battrastard

@onion19@@onion8@@onion6@

I guess I deserved that one!

I'm definitely reserving Ripu and Romy when they come out in September. 

OMG, those outfits!! I need more clothing for the ones I have now... 

Do you know if any of the "Assault Lily" clothes fit the Lil Fairy bodies? (shoes and socks are an obvious "no", I'm guessing) 

ragnamuffin
7 minutes ago, battrastard said:

Do you know if any of the "Assault Lily" clothes fit the Lil Fairy bodies? (shoes and socks are an obvious "no", I'm guessing) 

I think it depends, but in general, no. They use the Picco S/M/LL bodies, which are smaller than the D and P bodies. Some articles might work, but you’d have to check the size chart on their website to be sure.

• Thanks 1

ragnamuffin
On 5/3/2022 at 5:12 PM, battrastard said:

I'm definitely reserving Ripu and Romy when they come out in September. 

I knew they’d be smaller than the normal Fairies, but I didn’t realize how much smaller until I saw this:

• Like 1

Veravey
On 5/3/2022 at 2:03 AM, ragnamuffin said:

Azone’s newest series: Colorful Dreamin’.

Uuuuuuugh they need to stop. I already want the uniform Happiness Clover series, now this??  @onion13@

• Haha 1

ftRtwRu9355h.gif.886b75a4e71a6125e1f5c114f2fd2e47.gif

ragnamuffin
3 hours ago, Veravey said:

Uuuuuuugh they need to stop. I already want the uniform Happiness Clover series, now this??  @onion13@

Azone’s coming for your wallet!

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

battrastard
16 hours ago, ragnamuffin said:

I knew they’d be smaller than the normal Fairies, but I didn’t realize how much smaller until I saw this:

Oh, wow! Micro-Fairies!!  I think even Tana could balance one on each hand, they're so tiny! 

c'mon, September!!