MagicalRozen

Baldylox

OccultBeast

DD KAITO

ParacosmDoll

Edited by ParacosmDoll

CeliathePikachu

I have never seen a more perfect boy 🥺 i love him so much

Currently at home: Autumn (DD2 DDH-01), Sakura (MDD3 DDH-08), Haku (Mio Akiyama), Mashiro (Mashiro Mito), Kaito (Vocaloid KAITO)

Mashiro Mito is my wife and I love her!

Thespian

He's not my cup of tea, but I do find him very cute! Good luck to everyone that plans to throw their hats into the ring for him!

• Like 1

Kiyomi DDS DDH-06 🧡 Miyuki DDS DDH-06 🧡 Shiori DDS Mariko Summer Festival 🧡 Kanade DDDy DDH-07 🧡 Honoka DD DDH-09

Any pronouns are fine

Sebby

HE. IS. PERFECT!

Not for Kaito in my opinion so if I get him (please be preorder and please not now omg xD) I will sell his outfit and wig. He would be such a cute custom boy! 

Monty

I only just now realised that he’s potentially the first DD to come with his eyes set to the side like that…? I can’t think of any others, they’re usually always looking straight ahead. But something about the side glance gives him so much personality, I always liked doing that with my dolls. There have been several SD releases that come with their eyes looking to the side (it’s also an option for FullChoice) so it’s cool to see it with a DD.

• Like 7

DreamDollDesign
40 minutes ago, Monty said:

I only just now realised that he’s potentially the first DD to come with his eyes set to the side like that…? I can’t think of any others, they’re usually always looking straight ahead. But something about the side glance gives him so much personality, I always liked doing that with my dolls. There have been several SD releases that come with their eyes looking to the side (it’s also an option for FullChoice) so it’s cool to see it with a DD.

I love having the eyes set to the side. It looks absolutely precious on Kaito.

SweetTeethz

KAITO MY BELOVED

his head is 60/50 on me I really love it but it doesn’t match his original art like I was hoping buuuut it also matches his silly personality!! I hope I can buy two I need one to be protected and one to bring with me to Miki expo(whenever that comes back….)

Phaio

he looks so goodl! i love how his out came out, the fabric choices and all the details look so cool

Miruna

He looks amazing! Definitely getting him (please be a regular PO..).

Poofiemus

Oh no he's cute. Not sure if it's "I'm gonna get him" cute (especially because I'm stuck in limbo waiting for my homeowners insurance ro tell me if they're going to cover my bathtub leak or not), but still definitely cute. Looks like he may have a hint of purple in his eyes, I like that.

Surprised his scarf is sheer, don't think I've seen it depicted thar way before. Part of me likes ir because it's a cool variation in textures, but another part is disappointed because clearly the scarf isn't wired/posable.

In this household, sanity is considered a tresspasser.

bahboh

i'm not into vocaloid characters, but he's so cute!
although it def would have been fun and interesting to see a more mature face/body, but oh well

Misheru

I love boy characters and even though I am not huge into Vocaloids, I am into KPop and he is perfect for (making) one of my guys. But them Miku might be lonely…hmmm. As long as I get him, the girls can fight and figure it out.  😂 

Edited by Misheru

~ Misheru...the *M* in H&M House of Vinyl ~ ℒℴѵℯ❤

( ͒ ु•·̫• ू ͒) ˚₊✩‧ All your dolliehs are belong to us! ✩‧₊˚ ( ͒ ु•·̫• ू ͒)

Innocentsake

If funds can be attained in time I will definitely want to get him. He's such a cute boy and would love to get him customized 😍 He looks very nicely put together for the display. Looking forward to more pictures.

Jezrah

As much as I love DD boys I am thankfully safe. I had previously adopted MEIKO to make into a boy, and while she and KAITO are different, they are similar enough that I don't need both myself. I had chosen MEIKO because her faceup was more neutral, thus easier to customize without redoing it.

Edited by Jezrah

32717445532_3aa446bd94_m.jpg

Luci_Glasya

I'm... actually really impressed with how he looks. I've never really been that interested in boy dolls, but he's incredibly cute! If only I had more disposable income! 😂

Laylian

Have many of the other Vocaloids been lottery events? I thought most of them were preorders, except for Sakura Miku?

Monty
4 hours ago, Laylian said:

Have many of the other Vocaloids been lottery events? I thought most of them were preorders, except for Sakura Miku?

Rin and Len were lottery (online, anyway, they were preorder for Dolpa attendees) but the win rate was extremely high, and they ended up having leftovers in stock for well over a year.

I think Reboot and Sakura were click war…? 🤔

Shailara

He's incredibly good looking, but I just wish I could get my hands on his body, I don't need the rest... When will Volks ever sell boy bodies :(

• Haha 1

(\_/)
( ' .' ) 
( uu)

battrastard
39 minutes ago, Shailara said:

but I just wish I could get my hands on his body, I don't need the rest

Sorry! It's been a long day, and I've had a few beers, so I totally took this out of context. @onion6@

• Haha 8

"Madness takes it's toll, Please have exact change!"

Hologram

I was expecting a more mature looking sculpt but this version of Kaito is very nice too. Like some of the members here, I hope he's not released to soon, I need a break after Anthy 😅

• Like 1

RetroKanojo
On 8/12/2022 at 3:15 AM, Subaru said:

Very charming. I will probably get him.

33A50C72-BC03-4A26-860A-258623436C92.png

I felt a little conflicted on the official picture, but in this one he looks so much better! I think he's a really good mix between mature and cute and I love his little smile! I was a little disappointed when I saw that Len had a more grumpy expression, but Kaito just looks precious! 

I also really love the wig and outfit. I'd like to get him and if I do, I'd probably put him into something more casual, but I'm genuinely impressed!

BeyondTime
5 hours ago, Monty said:

I think Reboot and Sakura were click war…?

Yes, and iirc the site was pretty much inaccessible until Sakura Miku sold out. 

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

OccultBeast

I took my time screaming about him in Discord on the night of his reveal, so I can be a composed little creature here finally.  I'm absolutely in love with him; I don't think I've ever loved a DD more on first-look than how I feel about him.  His face is beautiful and perfect and all that is holy in the world.  I was very unsure when Volks dropped the first photo, but as soon as I saw the first in-person shot of him I was done for.  He's the perfect twink KAITO of my dreams and I'm so glad I've been holding onto cash for over a year for him.  I will do anything I can to get my hands on him.

Someone who went to MM and saw him in person said that, when compared via a more direct light, he looks closer to Miku's skintone who is on display beside him, so we might be getting a SWS boy!  My collection of SWS hands is thrilled to hear this.

He won't be living in his default outfit in my house, but I'm SO happy to see that his outfit isn't made of fake pleather!  His boots are still up for debate, but at least I know his outfit won't just disintegrate in storage one day.

6 hours ago, Shailara said:

I just wish I could get my hands on his body, I don't need the rest... When will Volks ever sell boy bodies

If a body is all you need, just proxy a Dream Choice DDB.  Either pick a head that you want, or buy a DC-exclusive head and then sell the head once it arrives.  This is the cheapest way to get a boy body, plus you can grab exclusive eyes and wigs with him, either to keep or sell easily.

• Like 5

RetroKanojo
12 minutes ago, OccultBeast said:

He's the perfect twink KAITO of my dreams

What a mood 😂 I feel this 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Poofiemus

Okay it was driving me bonkers but I finally figured it out: Kaito gives me Genshin vibes because he would make an excellent Bennett.

15432.jpg.0956629f0229c01778e80aa8b16c1b9b.jpg

Seriously, other than needing to be swapped to DDSB, and perhaps a new faceup, he'd make a fantastic Benny Boy.

I probably won't go in for doing this myself, but if anyone stans this unlucky ball of sunshine I'm more than ready to play enabler lol

• Like 2

In this household, sanity is considered a tresspasser.