Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

hikikohooni

Introduction 2: Electric Boogaloo

hikikohooni

Hey everyone! Long time no see! I feel like it’s good to reintroduce myself after abruptly fading from the hobby. 

My name is Sean, I’m a 17 year old boy and I live in Texas. I’d been in the hobby (and this forum!) when I was a 12 year old girl, but some circumstances brought me away. Since then I’ve come back with vigor and excitement : )

I suppose I fell back in love with Dollfie Dreams when a lot of people who never heard of BJDs or vinyl dolls started to get into it because of the famous DD Miku. That was actually the grail doll that got me in, so it’s kinda poetic she brought me back, huh?

I finally have a source of disposable income so I don’t have to clog the forum with off topic posts but eventually on topic posts! Nice to meet everyone again : ) hope to make some memories and friends!

• Like 1

Xiongmao

Welcome!

I'm actually kind of here too because of Miku. I thought I needed a Smart Doll but then I realised Miku was a Dollfie. Then I realised there were other Dollfies too so I ended up with adorable Towa chan (who does actually have Miku hair now). Sadly I don't think she'll fit into Miku clothes but maybe we'll give it a go some time.

• Like 1

Xiongmao-Signature-Vinyl-Dolls-December-2023.jpg.092aa55b9a3c11160633f60ad1610e7c.jpg 

My Dollfie doll family 😊.

hikikohooni
17 hours ago, Xiongmao said:

Welcome!

I'm actually kind of here too because of Miku. I thought I needed a Smart Doll but then I realised Miku was a Dollfie. Then I realised there were other Dollfies too so I ended up with adorable Towa chan (who does actually have Miku hair now). Sadly I don't think she'll fit into Miku clothes but maybe we'll give it a go some time.

Thank you for your welcome! 

Yeah, Towa is a DDDy last I checked, unless you put her on a regular DD body I’m not confident it would fit either 😜

airi

Welcome back!! I'm also returning to the hobby after a few years off, so it's good to know someone else is in the same boat as me! I hope you can get a DD soon!!

• Like 2