MADh Vinyl

Chise

Testament

Kizuna & Chitose

Baldylox

plasticyears

1/6 doll photo dump: Azone, Marmit etc! ♡

plasticyears

Photographing 1/6 dolls is pretty fun so I thought I'd put my photos here for the convenience of collating it all into one place~ Also, there really aren't enough Marmit dolls around (the girls with the elf ears)! I'd love to add an Azone Tsubomi and a Noix de Rome elf to the crew one day! 

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

That's most of them! I only have 2 of these elf girls, the blonde one got a reroot and is now blue...but her hair really needs a cut and restyle since these pics, so maybe posting these will motivate me to do that. I also have to sort out their wardrobe...seriously, it's OBSCENE how many clothes and props they have. 

spacer.png

• Like 4

Tasuke

i too major in 1/6, with the modern OBITSU 26cm. as my overall basis;

Konomi_-_Miko_10-14-21.jpg?width=1920&he

Konomi's_Silk_Undies_8-19-21_1_RESIZE_30

Konomi_Yuzuhara_OBITSU_26_12-17-20_1_RES

Edited by Tasuke
  • Like 1

Konomi_Yuzuhara_Sig_5-25-21_CROP_RESIZE_

Tam_I_am

Oh man, I wanted a Noix de Rome elf so badly when I was new to dolls (I finally wound up with a little Obitsu elf instead).  I never knew Marmit made elves, but then I didn't seem to run across much info about them.

• Like 1

Riesz

They're soooo cute! I have a soft spot for elves but I've never even heard of those before!

• Like 1

plasticyears
20 hours ago, Tam_I_am said:

Oh man, I wanted a Noix de Rome elf so badly when I was new to dolls (I finally wound up with a little Obitsu elf instead).  I never knew Marmit made elves, but then I didn't seem to run across much info about them.

Oh, what elf did you get? would love to see pics if you feel like sharing! I wish the NDR elves were still available...these Marmit ones were limited I think, they pop up on Mandarake now and again though~

20 hours ago, Riesz said:

They're soooo cute! I have a soft spot for elves but I've never even heard of those before!

They're criminally underrated! But if you ever want to know more info, please ask me~ :)

• Like 1

dreamlink

Their outfits and accessories are so cute! Great job dressing them up. ^^

Are they on Pureneemo flesh/normal skin tone bodies? Whatever tone it is, the match looks really good. I have a Marmit elf girl who I've been wanting to re-body because her ankle joint broke. ><

• Like 1

Tam_I_am
3 hours ago, plasticyears said:

Oh, what elf did you get? would love to see pics if you feel like sharing! I wish the NDR elves were still available...these Marmit ones were limited I think, they pop up on Mandarake now and again though~

GNGoc4X.png  She was just one of the small eyehole heads that they sold for awihle, on a ... nope, can't remember how tall she is.  25cm, I think.  Her name is Anna.

• Like 1

plasticyears
17 hours ago, dreamlink said:

Their outfits and accessories are so cute! Great job dressing them up. ^^

Are they on Pureneemo flesh/normal skin tone bodies? Whatever tone it is, the match looks really good. I have a Marmit elf girl who I've been wanting to re-body because her ankle joint broke. ><

A mix of Azone/Obitsu. I just sent you a message with a bunch of info lol! 

15 hours ago, Tam_I_am said:

GNGoc4X.png  She was just one of the small eyehole heads that they sold for awihle, on a ... nope, can't remember how tall she is.  25cm, I think.  Her name is Anna.

Oh she's super cute! I love her colour scheme and long ears.

• Like 1

Tam_I_am

The poor thing was stuck in a shirt and underwear for years, but I finally found a pretty Blythe dress that I could afford on Etsy, and the artist included the shoes and stockings as a thank you for being her first customer.  I was thrilled.  I'd been wondering what to do about Anna's feet.

I'd like to get her a different wig, someday.  Same colour, just some longer, and better made.

plasticyears

@Tam_I_am you can find all sorts of cute 3-4" wigs nowadays! mandrake and dollyteria always have quite a few. I'm so glad you have her dressed up in a style you like <3 

The other week I took my girl out for late halloween photos. Which is better, this year (first photos) or last year (3rd photo with the purple scheme)? I prefer this years, even if my earlier attempt had better bokeh haha. 

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 2

ragnamuffin

Oh your Chiika is so cute ☺️

Riesz

Awwww Chiika is the cutest! I love those pictures!

Tam_I_am

I like the purple dress.  It looks like ones I have on a couple of browser games.

I'm not confident ordering online yet, which means when I look at a site and instructions for measuring a doll's head, I kind of freeze up and can't make sense of easy directions.  <_<;

• Like 1

plasticyears
On 11/22/2021 at 12:31 AM, ragnamuffin said:

Oh your Chiika is so cute ☺️

On 11/22/2021 at 2:12 AM, Riesz said:

Awwww Chiika is the cutest! I love those pictures!

Thank you both! she sure is adorable, I love this full set but some of the items didnt fit properly and she also has a faulty foot, which is a shame as I cant fully dress her in it 😔

On 11/22/2021 at 2:23 AM, Tam_I_am said:

I like the purple dress.  It looks like ones I have on a couple of browser games.

I'm not confident ordering online yet, which means when I look at a site and instructions for measuring a doll's head, I kind of freeze up and can't make sense of easy directions.  <_<;

I feel you there, measuring is a pain. feel free to shoot me a message if you ever need a hand with it~

Tam_I_am
14 hours ago, plasticyears said:

I feel you there, measuring is a pain. feel free to shoot me a message if you ever need a hand with it~

Thank you.  Once I get past all the other things I have to get done with the dolls, I'll see if I can do that!  :)

• Like 1

plasticyears

HALLOWEEN4.png.9ecc36532a38ed22ea73761eac97d0d7.png

A forgotten edit from my last shoot - some Marmit goodness 🤎 hope my editing style doesn't burn anyone's eyes lol. 

• Like 1

Tam_I_am

Is that a Licca dress?

plasticyears
12 hours ago, Tam_I_am said:

Is that a Licca dress?

it's an Azone dress set called Holy Night Date! Mine was a colour variant available in a limited lucky bag I think? 

Tam_I_am
13 hours ago, plasticyears said:

it's an Azone dress set called Holy Night Date! Mine was a colour variant available in a limited lucky bag I think? 

Gotcha.  Cool!  Was asking because it resembled a knockoff Licca dress that I bought at a dollar store years and years ago.  That one was just plain white, though.

• Like 1