Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

plasticyears

1/6 collection: Azone, Marmit, Noix de Rome, Volks Lost Angels etc. ♡

plasticyears

I made this thread for the purpose of showing off my 1/6 anime dolls. I collected these before I got into DD, and I'm especially fond of the old, rare or otherwise unusual little companies that are no longer around/no longer making dolls. I also love to photograph them, so here we go:

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

That's most of them! I only have 2 of these elf girls, the blonde one got a reroot and is now blue...but her hair really needs a cut and restyle since these pics, so maybe posting these will motivate me to do that. I also have to sort out their wardrobe...seriously, it's OBSCENE how many clothes and props they have. 

spacer.png

Edited by plasticyears
  • Like 5

Tasuke

i too major in 1/6, with the modern OBITSU 26cm. as my overall basis;

Konomi_Yuzuhara_OBITSU_26_12-17-20_1_RES

Konomi_Undies_4-16-23_RESIZE_30.jpg?widt

Konomi_6-24-23_RESIZE_50.png?width=1920&

Edited by Tasuke
  • Like 1

2020164095_ANightatKonomi12-18-23550px.Horizont..png.35eaba54e8b03fbe6a7f7cd252209e94.png

Tam_I_am

Oh man, I wanted a Noix de Rome elf so badly when I was new to dolls (I finally wound up with a little Obitsu elf instead).  I never knew Marmit made elves, but then I didn't seem to run across much info about them.

• Like 1

Riesz

They're soooo cute! I have a soft spot for elves but I've never even heard of those before!

• Like 1

plasticyears
20 hours ago, Tam_I_am said:

Oh man, I wanted a Noix de Rome elf so badly when I was new to dolls (I finally wound up with a little Obitsu elf instead).  I never knew Marmit made elves, but then I didn't seem to run across much info about them.

Oh, what elf did you get? would love to see pics if you feel like sharing! I wish the NDR elves were still available...these Marmit ones were limited I think, they pop up on Mandarake now and again though~

20 hours ago, Riesz said:

They're soooo cute! I have a soft spot for elves but I've never even heard of those before!

They're criminally underrated! But if you ever want to know more info, please ask me~ :)

• Like 1

dreamlink

Their outfits and accessories are so cute! Great job dressing them up. ^^

Are they on Pureneemo flesh/normal skin tone bodies? Whatever tone it is, the match looks really good. I have a Marmit elf girl who I've been wanting to re-body because her ankle joint broke. ><

• Like 1

Tam_I_am
3 hours ago, plasticyears said:

Oh, what elf did you get? would love to see pics if you feel like sharing! I wish the NDR elves were still available...these Marmit ones were limited I think, they pop up on Mandarake now and again though~

GNGoc4X.png  She was just one of the small eyehole heads that they sold for awihle, on a ... nope, can't remember how tall she is.  25cm, I think.  Her name is Anna.

• Like 1

plasticyears
17 hours ago, dreamlink said:

Their outfits and accessories are so cute! Great job dressing them up. ^^

Are they on Pureneemo flesh/normal skin tone bodies? Whatever tone it is, the match looks really good. I have a Marmit elf girl who I've been wanting to re-body because her ankle joint broke. ><

A mix of Azone/Obitsu. I just sent you a message with a bunch of info lol! 

15 hours ago, Tam_I_am said:

GNGoc4X.png  She was just one of the small eyehole heads that they sold for awihle, on a ... nope, can't remember how tall she is.  25cm, I think.  Her name is Anna.

Oh she's super cute! I love her colour scheme and long ears.

• Like 1

Tam_I_am

The poor thing was stuck in a shirt and underwear for years, but I finally found a pretty Blythe dress that I could afford on Etsy, and the artist included the shoes and stockings as a thank you for being her first customer.  I was thrilled.  I'd been wondering what to do about Anna's feet.

I'd like to get her a different wig, someday.  Same colour, just some longer, and better made.

plasticyears

@Tam_I_am you can find all sorts of cute 3-4" wigs nowadays! mandrake and dollyteria always have quite a few. I'm so glad you have her dressed up in a style you like <3 

The other week I took my girl out for late halloween photos. 

spacer.png

spacer.png

Edited by plasticyears
  • Like 2

Tam_I_am

I like the purple dress.  It looks like ones I have on a couple of browser games.

I'm not confident ordering online yet, which means when I look at a site and instructions for measuring a doll's head, I kind of freeze up and can't make sense of easy directions.  <_<;

• Like 1

plasticyears
On 11/22/2021 at 12:31 AM, ragnamuffin said:

Oh your Chiika is so cute ☺️

On 11/22/2021 at 2:12 AM, Riesz said:

Awwww Chiika is the cutest! I love those pictures!

Thank you both! she sure is adorable, I love this full set but some of the items didnt fit properly and she also has a faulty foot, which is a shame as I cant fully dress her in it 😔

On 11/22/2021 at 2:23 AM, Tam_I_am said:

I like the purple dress.  It looks like ones I have on a couple of browser games.

I'm not confident ordering online yet, which means when I look at a site and instructions for measuring a doll's head, I kind of freeze up and can't make sense of easy directions.  <_<;

I feel you there, measuring is a pain. feel free to shoot me a message if you ever need a hand with it~

Tam_I_am
14 hours ago, plasticyears said:

I feel you there, measuring is a pain. feel free to shoot me a message if you ever need a hand with it~

Thank you.  Once I get past all the other things I have to get done with the dolls, I'll see if I can do that!  :)

• Like 1

plasticyears

HALLOWEEN4.png.9ecc36532a38ed22ea73761eac97d0d7.png

A forgotten edit from my last shoot - some Marmit goodness 🤎 hope my editing style doesn't burn anyone's eyes lol. 

• Like 1

plasticyears
12 hours ago, Tam_I_am said:

Is that a Licca dress?

it's an Azone dress set called Holy Night Date! Mine was a colour variant available in a limited lucky bag I think? 

Tam_I_am
13 hours ago, plasticyears said:

it's an Azone dress set called Holy Night Date! Mine was a colour variant available in a limited lucky bag I think? 

Gotcha.  Cool!  Was asking because it resembled a knockoff Licca dress that I bought at a dollar store years and years ago.  That one was just plain white, though.

• Like 1

plasticyears

Did anyone else's dolls get lucky this Christmas? My girls got an Amiami order, here they are ripping the box open. Bad photo but it's dark here so never mind ^^; 

newstuff.png.f9544ca3d520fe7f907cf3b8c721234b.png

Tam_I_am

My kids got new sisters and a brother, but they're off topic dolls.  lol

• Like 1

plasticyears

So I have some exciting news...I bought a mystery 1/6 head! AHHH. I'll reveal more once it's safely arrived to me, but basically I couldn't pass up the opportunity to add another anime style elf to my 1/6 collection. If anyone recognises these ears, please let me know, as I really have no idea what company made this. all I know is that it's likely not Volks, and it's definitely not a Marmit elf as the ears are different. 

20220325_3ef0e2.jpg

Tam_I_am

I don't know what brand it is, but I'm curious if the ears are wiggly.

• Like 1

plasticyears

(Removed photo)

Edited by plasticyears
  • Like 4

Tam_I_am

Squill?  The ones in the background?  I like how her hair looks with the flowers.