The Ecchizonans

Zoom Meetup

Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

MagicalRozen

My First MDD and Doll in Three Years, MDD Rena Ryugu (Minor NSFW Due to Dolly Nudity)

MagicalRozen

Hello everyone!

I am so excited to share with you my first girl in three years, and my very first MDD (though she'll probably move up to a DDP soon).

This is my new girl Reina! She is an MDD Rena Ryugu and if you know anything about Higurashi, Rena's legal name is Reina, but she changes it after her parent's divorce. I personally like the spelling of her legal name, and I like to give all my girls different names from their original character dolls, so hence the name change.

Without further ado, here are the box opening pictures! and a cute little story of her meeting Lana.

Her box came in extremely rough condition from DHL. To the point where my contact asked me if I wanted to pursue a replacement if the doll box itself was damaged. I opted not to because the doll box was fine at this point in time, and I was just so eager to get her in my hands that I did not care.

20220108_134552.jpg.e101898ca92d4dfbc509f37d43e43c12.jpg

When I finally got her in my hands, the doll box was pretty dented, but I was literally shaking with excitement so I couldn't care less. The box itself was extremely light compared to other Dollfie Dreams I have opened in the past, but I think this thought comes from the last Dollfie I opened being Jeanne, and how heavy and tiring she was to lug around the airport to get her home.

20220108_135110.jpg.563784a63da9aaf102471cf75964d48f.jpg

AHHH! THERE SHE IS! LOOK AT THAT FACE!

So, so sweet! Her head is really large and looks similar to my Moriko (DDdy Yoko).

20220108_135129.jpg.e90078e95e4f3c56a3e907d346609ee0.jpg

Reina: Oh! Hello there Mrs. Giant!

Me: Hello Reina! My name is Redacted but since I am showing you to all my dolly friends, I would prefer it if you could refer to me as Rozen just for the forum stuff.

Reina: Oooh! You have a secret identity?! That's so kyute~!!! Ok, Mrs. Rozen, I am so happy to be out of that box, but can I please have some clothes now?

Me: Of course!

Time to get her dressed!

20220108_143537.jpg.80ee8526d8eb4d5c5502cb3471af115a.jpg

Reina: Oooo! I'm so kyute! I love this outfit!

Me: Awe I'm glad you like it, Reina!

Reina: Huh? What's this piece of fabric next to me?

Lana: Eh-hem.

Reina: Oh my!

20220108_143706.jpg.6912d2ca965e20f6f1c0c55a41fa691f.jpg

Reina: He-hello! You startled me!

Lana: Hello little one! I am Lana! I am so happy to meet you. Mrs. Rozen has been talking about you almost non-stop since seeing your listing on the weird dimensional screen. Something called Mandarake? No matter. I am so happy you're finally here. It has been lonely these past three years without other friends and my dear sister here.

Reina: Oh wow you were alone for three years?! All by yourself? That's so sad!

Lana: Well I had Mrs. Rozen's company, however, I miss being in Japan surrounded by my friends and sister.

Reina: Well don't worry Mrs. Lana! I am here now and we can be friends!

Lana: I would love that little one!

Me: Awe I am so happy you two are getting along!

Both: Yes! Thanks, Mrs. Rozen we're so happy to have another girl in the cottage!

Me: Well I have some more exciting news loves! In about two weeks we are going back home to Japan and you'll get to be together with everyone once again!

Both: WHAT?!

20220108_144857.jpg.e04333c24806d293d058dd21ddb970d8.jpg

Haha well seems like both the girls are beyond excited for that little bombshell! In fact, Lana cried a little bit and Reina turned a bright shade of red from the fact that she'll be meeting 3 other girls shortly.

Below are some extra pictures I took of Reina! Thank you so much for reading my silly little story and welcoming my new girl into the community!

20220108_143542.jpg.7c28f5d107a9038a8b399c68213ff903.jpg626308407_20220108_144847(2).jpg.3a378422754cbc3be48569483613c912.jpg

Edited by MagicalRozen
Grammar because I am silly
  • Like 5

Khepra, Ginkgo, TamakiDelilah, HimikoRin, And Others That May Come And Go.

MagicalRozen

She honestly is so sweet and cute, and I am in love with her. <3

• Like 1

SonataAvalon

No wonder she's your pfp! 

• Like 1

MagicalRozen
20 minutes ago, SonataAvalon said:

No wonder she's your pfp! 

Indeed! She's just such a sweetheart and a doll I had been looking forward to for so long, that I just had to make her my profile pic <3

Vickie386

CONGRATULATIONS! 🎉 🎉 🎉  I love this girl - she is SO adorable! @onion8@

I've been thinking of getting her for a while but I have too many layaways going on right now and need to exhibit some self control!

• Like 1

SonataAvalon
4 minutes ago, MagicalRozen said:

Indeed! She's just such a sweetheart and a doll I had been looking forward to for so long, that I just had to make her my profile pic <3

You were Reine'ing her is as your waifu.

SonataAvalon

I tried something

MagicalRozen
6 hours ago, Vickie386 said:

CONGRATULATIONS! 🎉 🎉 🎉  I love this girl - she is SO adorable! @onion8@

I've been thinking of getting her for a while but I have too many layaways going on right now and need to exhibit some self control!

Awe! Thank you so much, Vickie386! That is super sweet of you to say, and Reina says thank you very much for the very nice compliment!

She is honestly such a cutie! I had been kicking myself for missing out on her original release, that when I saw her on Mandarake, in brand-new condition I just had to get her!

Totally understand about having too many lawaways and self-control though. I have totally been there lol! I hope you get what you have on layaway soon and enjoy them! <3

• Like 1

MagicalRozen
5 hours ago, Bellatrix said:

She is just so cute! Her cute little smile melts my heart!

Thank you so much, Bellatrix! Her smile is what captured my heart, that and the fact that I am a huge 07th Expansion and Rena fan! I think they did such a great job with her and her sculpt is just so precious! I really appreciate your comment! <3

MagicalRozen
6 hours ago, SonataAvalon said:

You were Reine'ing her is as your waifu.

Haha maybe not waifu, but I absolutely love her character in the series! So I was hoping to get her eventually! Nice pun by the way! 😊