Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Rella

Just curious

Rella

Can you put dd hands on a smart doll? I have mirai in milk skin and I don’t know where to find milk skin parts anymore.

Monty

It’s possible, @Cauldroness did this for a hybrid - DD head, SmD body, DD hands. Pinging her just in case she had to do anything particular to get the parts to fit or if they go right on.

BeyondTime
4 hours ago, Rella-Chan622 said:

Can you put dd hands on a smart doll? I have mirai in milk skin and I don’t know where to find milk skin parts anymore.

DollDelights sells some custom SmartDoll hands in milk. They’re purpose built expressions like heart hands and middle finger hands, and they are 3D printed.

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

Rella
3 hours ago, BeyondTime said:

DollDelights sells some custom SmartDoll hands in milk. They’re purpose built expressions like heart hands and middle finger hands, and they are 3D printed.

I didn’t know doll delights had custom hands. I just checked the site and it really changed from the last time I was there. 

edit:spelling

Edited by Rella-Chan622