Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
dunceclown

Tan skin with blue/green hair?

dunceclown

Hi all, I'm waiting for when Japan is open again for tourists so I can go to Dream Choice and make the tan Miku of my dreams! (and when I have the funds lol)

However, since DD tan is pretty warm, I'm worried that since blue/green is the opposite of red/yellow on the color wheel, that having a tan DD with Miku colored hair will make the tan skin look too orange, which isn't the look I'm going for. 

If anyone can take a photo with a tan DD with an adjacent Miku colored wig, or even clothing item, background, anything, just so I can see how the colors relate to one another.

Thank you so much <3

Edited by dunceclown

Monty

Here’s an old pic of my B way back when I first got her and tried Miku’s Mikuzukin wig (the short one) on her. I think the colour combo looks cute. She also had Len’s eyes in here.

I can’t find it right now, although it’s been posted on this forum before, but Volks had a tan 9 with a Miku wig on display which was also cute (and the catalyst for a lot of people wanting a tan Miku).

• Like 1

dunceclown

@Monty thank you so so much!!!! it's a beautiful combination, i'm relieved! 

Tierparkzone
3 hours ago, Monty said:

I can’t find it right now, although it’s been posted on this forum before, but Volks had a tan 9 with a Miku wig on display which was also cute (and the catalyst for a lot of people wanting a tan Miku).

Here's one of the posts:

I'd say Volks Tan skin goes very well with Miku colored hair.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

mayaiincho
19 hours ago, Tierparkzone said:

Here's one of the posts:

I'd say Volks Tan skin goes very well with Miku colored hair.

She's a real cutie. Though I'm not sure if I'd like to own two Mikus. Hiking with two dolls in your pack takes a good 3/4 of my backpack space (at least on my Osprey hike lite 26 plus I keep them in a dry sack to really avoid abrasions during my 4-10 mile hike) . If I remember Alsty in her dds f3 body was a bit over 2lbs with her big ol puffy dress and all dressed up. My last trip I didn't find any good spot to take pictures while on the trail and Alsty and Yuki was just extra weight on my shoulder >.< plus I lost another set of glasses during my trip lol :) ( this marks the 4th pair of lost / broken glasses)

Ah yes, too much ranting. Another duplicate just isnt for me. I'm on the lookout for a Beatrice and Sasara now. 

looking for - , Marisa Short Wig, full set Beatrice or default face + eyes & Sasara Fullset or default face + eyes.

Rajke

Green works really well. I do think that the eye color has a big influence on the look. On Instagram a person named Xsalmonellax has some photo’s with tan skinned BJD’s in combination with green and blue coloured wigs that looks pretty sweet. 

@onion20@   This is a signature.

Babybel-Goth

I have a tea (tan) SmD in a lime green wig and I think he looks great. I'm not sure if I should post a picture of him since he's not a DD but I thought to mention. XD