Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

plasticyears

New Azone 22cm body!

plasticyears

One of Azone's staff members has just shared these pictures of a newly developed 22cm girl body. She has quite a different look to the previous bodies. She looks more mature! 

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

What does everyone think? I like her a lot, but I hope the proportions aren't too dissimilar so she can fit most already existing clothes. 

• Like 5

Matango

I love her overall (especially the backside) but the feet look kinda... small? 

• Like 3

Serein

I really love this new body especially the bust joint. I also hope that her size is similar enough to fit into already existing clothes. I'm still waiting on them to do more tan skin 1/6 dolls because I don't think they've done another after Vince?

ebil

Wow, so is she 1/8 or thereabouts rather than 1/6? I need to see with a head but as is, these proportions and that height seem like she’s not going to look right with other 1/6 dolls and is intended to be in a smaller scale, versus their older 21/22cm bodies which were like 1/6 children

OccultBeast

This looks like they're trying to compete with Goodsmile's new Harmonia Bloom doll line, tbh, which are 22cm including the head:

spacer.png

• Like 2

ragnamuffin
6 hours ago, Matango said:

but the feet look kinda... small? 

THANK YOU! I was thinking the same thing myself.

• Like 3

sugarbeta

She's cute! I hope they show her in a lineup with the other 1/6 bodies so we can get a better feel for scale. Curious what shoes/clothes will work for her.

StormyWeather

i think i was more interested in her before i saw the head... for some reason 'skinny little body with a giant-massive round head' has never appealed to me. Maybe if i want a 1/6 anime doll in the future i'll consider this body with a diff head?

chef_mai

This looks very similar to an AZO2 (G) shrunken down to a 1/6 class doll. Interesting but I'm a bit concerned about whether existing clothes will fit. 

This isn't the first mature 1/6 doll they've made since they already have an "LL" sized Medium, but that is confined to a different bust. Here, with the thicker hips/legs like AZO2, that will probably break compatibility with pants, shorts and one-piece dresses.

Edited by chef_mai

Monty
On 4/12/2022 at 11:44 AM, StormyWeather said:

i think i was more interested in her before i saw the head... for some reason 'skinny little body with a giant-massive round head' has never appealed to me. Maybe if i want a 1/6 anime doll in the future i'll consider this body with a diff head?

I’m not sure if azone have shown a head or if you’re talking about the pic that OccultBeast posted, but in case it’s the latter that pic is a different doll from a different company entirely (GSC’s harmonia bloom) and not this new Azone body.

Anyway the tiny feet bother me a lot too, so I hope that’s something that gets changed during this prototype stage. I’m interested what kind of dolls they plan to release on it.

edit: I don’t think clothes compatibility will stop them considering it didn’t with the AZO2, I imagine they’ll release stuff especially for the new body and newer clothing releases will specify if it fits or not.

Edited by Monty

StormyWeather
4 minutes ago, Monty said:

I’m not sure if azone have shown a head or if you’re talking about the pic that OccultBeast posted, but in case it’s the latter that pic is a different doll from a different company entirely (GSC’s harmonia bloom) and not this new Azone body.

ah, im stupid >M<

But yeah, the feet are.... so small. it's weird, shes got a fairly standard anime body and those TINY little feeties!! it would make more sense if her other features were similarly exaggerated but they... arent. she just looks like shes gonna topple over.

I'm a fan of the rest of the body tho!! It's hard (at least in my experience) to find dolls in this size that dont look like children/babies, but she looks curvy and mature! It's a nice change of pace.

Tasuke
On 4/11/2022 at 6:44 PM, StormyWeather said:

perhaps the OBITSU 26cm. just might be what you're looking for?

i know that it certainly has proven to be a total salvation for my own custom girls;

Konomi_Yuzuhara_OBITSU_26_12-17-20_1_RES

Konomi_Yuzuhara_OBITSU_26_12-17-20_2_RES

Konomi_Yuzuhara_OBITSU_26_12-17-20_3_RES

OBITSU_26_11_15_20.jpg?width=1920&height

Edited by Tasuke

2020164095_ANightatKonomi12-18-23550px.Horizont..png.35eaba54e8b03fbe6a7f7cd252209e94.png

StormyWeather
3 hours ago, Tasuke said:

perhaps the OBITSU 26cm. just might be what you're looking for?

i know that it certainly has proven to be a total salvation for my own custom girls;

ooohhhh, shes cute!!! I'll keep an eye out for her!!

Monty

Looks like it’s called the Q’z Body. They posted a teaser video of it today and mention it will be displayed at Doll Show on the 29th.

It looks good until I see the feet, really not understanding that choice but maybe in shoes it will be less noticeable. The hands are new too.

Edited by Monty

plasticyears

@Monty I agree. I hope the feet actually FIT the shoes lol. Here's an in depth video of her: 

Currently I'm not as interested in this body. She has a cute and sexy figure, but I'm worried she will be too stylistically/proportionally different to fit many of the clothes already available. 

SylveonPaws

I saw the new preview today too, I like the body but those feet... not sure what's up with their size

asukakanea

it's good to know we're all on the same page as the feet. I hate it when they make hands or feet of women tiny for prettiness sake. they do it a lot in various anime/manga. I think it was them trying to make the body very feminine. still I like the new body a lot.

• Like 1

monkeypizzasonic

I just figured the feet were the same size as other Azone dolls and that's why they look small on the curvier body?

asukakanea
On 5/19/2022 at 4:42 PM, monkeypizzasonic said:

I just figured the feet were the same size as other Azone dolls and that's why they look small on the curvier body?

that might be it.

Monty

the display at Doll Show showed odd the new hand parts (I really like the heart hands) and optional busts. ….*that’s* what they’re calling S?!

monkeypizzasonic

Kinda like a mini DD. Looks like there's a push-up bust option, neat.

Tasuke

Feet are too small, smallest bust is WAY too BIG. proportions far and away too dynamic, overall.

to each their own, of course, but, IMO, no competition whatsoever for the current-gen OBITSU. YMMV...

Edited by Tasuke

2020164095_ANightatKonomi12-18-23550px.Horizont..png.35eaba54e8b03fbe6a7f7cd252209e94.png

BeyondTime
32 minutes ago, monkeypizzasonic said:

Kinda like a mini DD. Looks like there's a push-up bust option, neat.

Kind of like a mini DDDy seems more like it. 🤣😂🤣

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

Epona

Hopefully we'll be able to get a comparison sometime of it next to the other azone bodies... I like the idea of a more curvy body option, even if it might need some clothing adjustments, but I am a little worried about the height (does 22cm mean 22cm with head? Or without a head?), shoe sizes (pants is one thing, shoes should stay the same), and... well, calling the S bust the "small" bust seems kind of asinine. I hate it when the smallest available bust is called "a small bust" when it most definitely is not small by any means.