Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

MagicalRozen

DD Kanu's Tan Compared to Smart Doll Tea

MagicalRozen

Hello everyone!

I was wondering if anyone could provide me comparison pictures of DD Kanu's Golden Tan to Smart Doll's Tea color. I was wondering how much of a difference there is between the two shades or if they're pretty close in the match. I am thinking about the future if something were to happen to my Kanu if this would be a good way to go in terms of a replacement body.

Khepra, Ginkgo, TamakiDelilah, HimikoRin, And Others That May Come And Go.

MagicalRozen
13 minutes ago, Monty said:

According to the pics in asianed’s thread here 

https://www.dolldreaming.com/topic/17602-a-study-in-vinyl-colors-feat-smart-doll-volks/
 It's not very close, unfortunately. It’s a shame Kanu doesn’t match DD tan either.

Ah, bummers! Thank you for linking me the reference though Monty! @asianed's thread was incredibly helpful!

Lynn

However, smartdoll cinnamon is almost perfect match for Kanu. I used smartdoll boobies for my Kanu at the time when her own breast piece was having smell treatment operation in the freezer. I could see faint difference in skin tone, but then again, I am very picky about the skintone difference.

• Like 1

MagicalRozen
3 hours ago, Lynn said:

However, smartdoll cinnamon is almost perfect match for Kanu. I used smartdoll boobies for my Kanu at the time when her own breast piece was having smell treatment operation in the freezer. I could see faint difference in skin tone, but then again, I am very picky about the skintone difference.

Oh, that's exciting news!!! It's great to know that there could be an option for her if her original body gets damaged in any way! Thank you very much @Lynn! 🥰

• Like 1