Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

CocosContestHall

Pokémon series dolls???

CocosContestHall

I really want friends who have other Pokémon protagonist dolls like Haruka. It's a pretty niche combination of interests, but I wonder who else has DD versions of the girls (and maybe the boys) from Pokémon. This is also a space to share your protag headcanons, if you have any. 

Rajke

I do like the Pokémon franchise but don’t want to copy a Pokémon character. I do like the idea of scaled Pokéballs as accessores and outfits that represents a type of trainer or Pokémon. Danny sometimes posts photo’s with his girls holding the Pokéball plus. In my opinion it is a bit to big in size for a 1/3 scaled girl.

Pokémon main characters al have strong visual aspects which are easily recognisable. May is no difference from that. But I do like Sapphire a bit more because her teeth makes her look a bit more evil.

Pokémon characters have often interesting outfits. Alone for that reason I think there should be more Pokémon related outfits available. 

@onion20@   This is a signature.

BeyondTime
59 minutes ago, Rajke said:

In my opinion it is a bit to big in size for a 1/3 scaled girl.

You might be able to find a 1:1 3D printed version and scale it down to 1:3.

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

Rajke

It is amazing how detailed the sizes of the Pokéball is registered. Bad experiences with scaling down an original file. I prefer to create the Pokéball myself from scratch. Especially in the small size that it is attachable to a belt or bag would be cool.

CocosContestHall
On 4/9/2022 at 1:27 PM, Rajke said:

I do like the Pokémon franchise but don’t want to copy a Pokémon character. I do like the idea of scaled Pokéballs as accessores and outfits that represents a type of trainer or Pokémon. Danny sometimes posts photo’s with his girls holding the Pokéball plus. In my opinion it is a bit to big in size for a 1/3 scaled girl.

Pokémon main characters al have strong visual aspects which are easily recognisable. May is no difference from that. But I do like Sapphire a bit more because her teeth makes her look a bit more evil.

Pokémon characters have often interesting outfits. Alone for that reason I think there should be more Pokémon related outfits available. 

Haruka does have some unique visual aspects! Her "charm point" is her hair-- the way it just flips like that is just so adorable :)

Rajke

In Pokémon go there is the option for trainer poses.

So Siza is displaying the 1/3 small sized Pokéball in the pose ‘Poké Ball Flex’.

It was more difficult than I thought to get the sizes correct of the Pokéball. (The sizes and especially the size of the button changed throughout the anime series) But I think this size is accurate for the shrinked version of the Pokéball. It hasn’t been painted yet and the small gap on the button has to be filled up.

But for a first prototype I think it is not a bad result. 

12B56700-3674-4DD3-8F78-B7EDB70515FA.jpeg

6BDEC683-12D1-4949-AE21-EBA64EE60064.jpeg

Epona

I'd really love to have some nendoroid dolls or maybe 1/6 obitsus/azones of some of the pokemon protagonists - Leaf would be a must-buy for me!

CocosContestHall

I would physically restrain myself from buying a pureneemo version of these characters: 

Dawn (BDSP, if she had her contest outfit)

Calem (XY) 

Lillie (SM)

Lisia (ORAS)

Klara (SwSh)

Yancy (BW2)

ELIO!!!!! (SM) (I'd also love to see him as a 1/3 scale doll)

Edited by CocosContestHall
Recently, I've been obsessed with Elio Pokemon. He lives in my head rent free now. He is my son.