Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
diastrefo

Housemaid's Homecoming [Angel Philia]

diastrefo

I've been slowly accumulating various pieces to put together a character of mine - loyal housemaid & head of a certain gentleman's household. And, while she's far from complete (eyes, bunny ears... a custom face up, to name a few things), the lass herself arrived today and I'm absolutely thrilled to have her home. Miss Masya Clementine, affectionately nicknamed 'Ruby' by those close to her.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Even though she ultimately won't be keeping this face up, I must admit it I adore it. Now, as I mentioned, I have been slowly accumulating pieces to get her as close as possible to what I'd like her to be - so before I can doll her up, she'll need to be disassembled & reassembled.

On the left is the body I wanted for her (C3 Bust, C Lower Torso & Thighs) - and on the right is how she came to me (G Bust, H Lower Torso & Thighs). She was always supposed to be a touch more slender - and I have the H body type on my other lass, Sophia, whom the curves suit much better.

spacer.png

Once she was properly assembled, I tossed on a few accessories & decided to see how she looked next to Sophia (who... is still waiting on her own garments. So sorry, angel.)

spacer.png

spacer.png

I'm utterly in love with how they look next to each other - but enough of that, it's time to get Miss Clementine dressed.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

I do intend to do some alterations & sewing of my own to get a gown closer to her original design. But since her gentleman won't be home for a good few months, I have time to make it perfect - no need to rush.

Thank you for looking! 🌹

• Like 8

baldylox

AHHHH!  A beautiful maid appears!  <3 

Ruby looks awesome!  I am a HUGE fan of maids and their various uniforms and Ruby has a wonderful one!  It definitely gives her a regal flair and makes her look like she's definitely in charge.  😉 She's really amazing!

Your other girl looks good too, when will the poor dear get some clothing?  Is there a specific outfit she will get?  Or a special style?  ANOTHER MAID PERHAPS???  😄 😄 😄 

I'm ok really.  😛 

Billy

• Haha 2

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

Testament

Another one for the Maido Army XD

It's the Obitsu Maid Set, isn't it? I can't wait to see how you'll improve it.

• Like 1

banner%2Bb%2Band%2Bm%2B1200%2Bpx%2Bcon%2

diastrefo
23 hours ago, baldylox said:

AHHHH!  A beautiful maid appears!  <3 

Ruby looks awesome!  I am a HUGE fan of maids and their various uniforms and Ruby has a wonderful one!  It definitely gives her a regal flair and makes her look like she's definitely in charge.  😉 She's really amazing!

Your other girl looks good too, when will the poor dear get some clothing?  Is there a specific outfit she will get?  Or a special style?  ANOTHER MAID PERHAPS???  😄 😄 😄 

I'm ok really.  😛 

Billy

Thank you! Clearly, you have excellent taste. 😉 I adore classical maids in particular, the long skirts & all the variations of the uniforms I just find so lovely. For a formal lady like Ruby, it suits her well. Even if her loose hair contradicts it for the time being, I don't yet have the tools to style it.

The poor thing only has a pair of shoes to her name at the moment, though her garments should be shipping out this week, fingers crossed. While she'd arguably look wonderful in a maid's ensemble, she'll get an evening gown & some frilly lounge wear, as that's more her style.

6 hours ago, Testament said:

Another one for the Maido Army XD

It's the Obitsu Maid Set, isn't it? I can't wait to see how you'll improve it.

It is! I have some fabric of my own, some trim and the like, to hopefully dress up an overall simple (but still quite charming) design, if just to get it to look more like the art. Finding pinstripes small enough, though, that will be my real challenge. I hope you'll enjoy the future gown!

baldylox
31 minutes ago, diastrefo said:

Thank you! Clearly, you have excellent taste. 😉 I adore classical maids in particular, the long skirts & all the variations of the uniforms I just find so lovely. For a formal lady like Ruby, it suits her well. Even if her loose hair contradicts it for the time being, I don't yet have the tools to style it.

The poor thing only has a pair of shoes to her name at the moment, though her garments should be shipping out this week, fingers crossed. While she'd arguably look wonderful in a maid's ensemble, she'll get an evening gown & some frilly lounge wear, as that's more her style.

It is! I have some fabric of my own, some trim and the like, to hopefully dress up an overall simple (but still quite charming) design, if just to get it to look more like the art. Finding pinstripes small enough, though, that will be my real challenge. I hope you'll enjoy the future gown!

You're very welcome and thank YOU for the compliment!  😄  I've always had a thing for maids and I think it started with Ryomou Shimei from Ikki Tousen.  Then it was Roberta from Black Lagoon.  And then the girls from He is my Master.  They just kept popping up and I kept loving them.  So I started my own Maid Brigade with my dolls and I think I'm up to 65 or so now?  The last time I took a pic was when I had 50 of them.  There wasn't enough room for all their weapons in the group pic so it's just them in their uniforms.

DSC_1117.JPG.4bd852544015d7fb494f992ac5734113.JPG

I agree that the long traditional style uniform is awesome.  Short sexy ones are nice but nothing screams cool and in charge like the original.  😉 

I like the sound of your plans for your other girl!  I hope her stuff shows up quickly so we can see how she looks!  <3 

And I forgot to comment on that first picture with the artwork.  That looks so cool!  I love all the details and ruffles and motion it shows!  And the character is identical to yours, right down to the face and bust details.  Whoever did that did an amazing job!

We certainly look forward to more of her and her friend!

Billy 

• Like 3

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.