The Ecchizonans

Zoom Meetup

Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Cazzie_Bliss

I want to see your DDP's! (For Research)

takatsuki

I received my DD-07 head, and yes.. it fits…and no, it doesn’t look right. Oh well, mistakes happen (so much in this hobby!). 

I decided to get a DD-10 head (due to the pretty girls pictured here) and a beautiful red wig, so I’m excited again. Now to start saving for her outfit. I will get pictures when I have the time!

• Like 1

Cazzie_Bliss
8 minutes ago, takatsuki said:

I received my DD-07 head, and yes.. it fits…and no, it doesn’t look right. Oh well, mistakes happen (so much in this hobby!). 

I decided to get a DD-10 head (due to the pretty girls pictured here) and a beautiful red wig, so I’m excited again. Now to start saving for her outfit. I will get pictures when I have the time!

Always worth a shot! 07 strikes me as a more mature sculpt myself. 

Yes! The 10 girls shown have been super cute! I think the head size is great for a DDP and would be tempted to get one myself, haha! Also I love red wigs so much so I can't wait to see her 😍 

1201080411_Signature4.png.d6bd2feda415abca0856a7c2e72df054.png                                                                                                     

takatsuki

My DDh-10 arrived today, and I think I can still make this one a boy. With the right face up and outfit, I think it will work. If not, I’ll have another girl, lol. 

I’m planning on dressing him in a Hakama to go with the Japanese traditional dress theme I have for the girls. Now I will finally have my ‘budget’ Len Kagamine as the secondhand prices on him are way above my budget. Maybe someday Volks will release another guy.

• Like 1

Jezrah
On 5/3/2022 at 10:52 AM, Tierparkzone said:

I'd be fairly interested to see how a DD Karin head would look on a DDP body.

If anyone has the means to put this combo together, a few pictures would be highly appreciated.

I have a Karin so I stuck her on a DDP for you while I was changing her clothes anyway. I think she's fairly cute that way. Sorry for the weird lighting, she was backlit.

52215630627_9bf8362f80_k.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

32717445532_3aa446bd94_m.jpg

Tierparkzone
1 hour ago, Jezrah said:

I have a Karin so I stuck her on a DDP for you while I was changing her clothes anyway. I think she's fairly cute that way.

Thanks a lot for the picture! The head looks a little bit too big for what I would have wanted to go for with this combo. - Still cute, tho!

Janeway

What volks heads look good on the DDP body. I am driving myself crazy to think of what heads would be great for these anime teens l have in mind and here's my list of girls. 

Rini from sailor moon

Moka from Rose+Vampire 

Tsukuyomi: Moon Phase

EnyoVD

I’m just recently getting back into the hobby after having been away for several years.  Wasn’t aware of the DDP body until a few days ago.  I have to say I love the pictures of Louise with the DDP body.  I am definitely purchasing a new body for my Louise as soon as I can sneak an order past my wife.

Roserolls

I wish there were more models for the DDP body! 😭 And they really should have made Rena a DDP instead imo, she looks perfect on that body!

I've been looking into the Dream Choice/D'accord options and have been trying to find images of the DDH-19 on a DDP body, since that's probably the combo I would go for if I ever bought one through a proxy service. I only worry that the cheeks would look too round and chubby on the DDP body though.

ragnamuffin

I don’t know about the 19 head, but @Tierparkzone took a picture of a tan DDH-17 on a DDP body with pink eyes and that black wig with pink highlights you could only buy if you were a GS/VS/VIP member (WG-869D), and she looked AMAZING 😍

• Haha 1

chef_mai

Similarly, I've been looking around for pics of the 21 head on a DDP (as a sort of proxy for how it might look on a O48-50). Everyone seems to put that on a Mochiashi.

Collie
1 hour ago, Roserolls said:

I wish there were more models for the DDP body! 😭 And they really should have made Rena a DDP instead imo, she looks perfect on that body!

I've been looking into the Dream Choice/D'accord options and have been trying to find images of the DDH-19 on a DDP body, since that's probably the combo I would go for if I ever bought one through a proxy service. I only worry that the cheeks would look too round and chubby on the DDP body though.

Volks had one of their DDH-19s on the DDP body a while ago, here's a photo! The proportions do look a little off to me though, the DDP body is way too slender for those cheeks! 

• Thanks 1

Tierparkzone
57 minutes ago, ragnamuffin said:

I don’t know about the 19 head, but @Tierparkzone took a picture of a tan DDH-17 on a DDP body with pink eyes and that black wig with pink highlights you could only buy if you were a GS/VS/VIP member (WG-869D), and she looked AMAZING 😍

Haha! - When this thread got busy again earlier today, I also thought of the DDH-17 and that it can't hurt to post the photo here - so I came prepared.

Everyone brace, you may want to get a DDH-17 now:

4ea969cdd0aef17c973b60749670b5e0.jpg

f5d39d344d2475bf5bb713ff7cfa1b64.jpg

And here with her Dream Choice info sheet:

464e77e1cc29cff517014fc8366b5d99.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

BeyondTime
44 minutes ago, Tierparkzone said:

She is picture perfect, thank you for posting that!

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

Roserolls
23 hours ago, Collie said:

Volks had one of their DDH-19s on the DDP body a while ago, here's a photo! The proportions do look a little off to me though, the DDP body is way too slender for those cheeks! 

Thank you!!! You're right, the cheeks do seem a bit big for the body(...although I still think she looks pretty cute!)

22 hours ago, Tierparkzone said:

Haha! - When this thread got busy again earlier today, I also thought of the DDH-17 and that it can't hurt to post the photo here - so I came prepared.

...You're right lol! I was curious about how that face-up would look on tan skin, I'm glad to see she looks fantastic!

• Like 1

MrFjmg03

This is Taquita. I just got her today. She is a DDP Ribbon.

I love her face sculpt so much, but I’m so annoyed by it right now. The head is so wobbly and keep moving everywhere. I already try adjusting the screw on the neck peck but still the same. Does anybody have this same issue with their DDP girls? Is the head wobbly? My Mochi Ashi is the same way but not as bad. I’m assuming is the new body f3.

Edited by MrFjmg03
  • Like 1

BeyondTime
10 hours ago, MrFjmg03 said:

Does anybody have this same issue with their DDP girls? Is the head wobbly?

Yayoi's was pretty wobbly, I think because the neck is small compared to the head and there isn't full contact with the surface of the head. 

I'm using the Asachanchi neck replacement parts on Yayoi and there is no wobble with those. With that neck replacement there is a part that gets installed inside the head and it gives really good friction and stability along with improved posing.

https://youtu.be/u-Ph8REoqGM

Installation is simple, but these are 3D printed so before installing the threaded part that goes through the neck hole, you need to file the ends of the thread smooth so it has a leading and trailing ramp. Otherwise the rough edge created by the print can cause a split in the vinyl inside the head. 

Asachanchi also sells a version with one less joint for people who want to shorten the DD neck a bit. 

• Like 2

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

MrFjmg03

@BeyondTime Thank you I will check it out.

Finally dress Taquita in a better outfit and she looks so CUTE! I had to wait until today to take pictures so I can have better natural lighting and showcase her complete cuteness LOL

Edited by MrFjmg03
  • Like 4

BeyondTime
1 hour ago, MrFjmg03 said:

Finally dress Taquita in a better outfit and she looks so CUTE! I had to wait until today to take pictures so I can have better natural lighting and showcase her complete cuteness LOL

DDPs are awesome. My Iori is full of attitude, and Yayoi is full of cuteness and sweetness. The smallness makes them portable like an MDD, but they can look more mature than an MDD depending on how you style them. 

1 hour ago, MrFjmg03 said:

Thank you I will check it out.

http://mddasatyan.blog.fc2.com

There is a wiki here that covers the various frame parts, stands, and eye movement unit (ex-heart).

http://asatyantisupport.wiki.fc2.com

Xiongmao

I just ordered Yayoi from Mandarake. I hope to pair her with Iori eventually, but it's going to take a while to find her. Yayoi is much easier to find right now.

I did think about getting Ribbon and Coron but it wouldn't be fair on my other girls to have all those teens running riot around the house.

We already have a LOT of outfits but I'm not sure what will look good on a DDP. I have a feeling we'll need a lot more smaller outfits since I appear to have acquired my first MDD too.

Xiongmao-Signature-Vinyl-Dolls-December-2023.jpg.092aa55b9a3c11160633f60ad1610e7c.jpg 

My Dollfie doll family 😊.

roowheen
On 9/2/2022 at 9:05 AM, Tierparkzone said:

4ea969cdd0aef17c973b60749670b5e0.jpg

f5d39d344d2475bf5bb713ff7cfa1b64.jpg

And here with her Dream Choice info sheet:

464e77e1cc29cff517014fc8366b5d99.jpg

Thank you so much for posting it! I was thinking to get exactly this head on this body in this skin tone for a long time, and now when I see it all together right as I wanted (even the wig and eyes have a color that I wanted o.o) I am finally sure it all looks perfect! Thanks again <3

• Like 2

chantelle
On 9/1/2022 at 10:30 PM, chef_mai said:

Similarly, I've been looking around for pics of the 21 head on a DDP (as a sort of proxy for how it might look on a O48-50). Everyone seems to put that on a Mochiashi.

There are some pics on this blog of the combo! There isn't any fullbody pics but it looks very cute! 

• Like 1

la_

My pair! They're both DDH-10s. Ruri is on a standard DDP body, but Kota's had his chest sanded down to look more boyish. I have plans for 2 others in their group, but I might use an Azone and a Dollbot body for them to get a bit of height/build variation.

I love the DDP body. It reminds me so much of shoujo manga proportions.

PXL_20220710_211846714.PORTRAIT.jpg.2329a9532971ff6cfbb76530c9cf3fad.jpg

• Like 3

chantelle

I received my Dream Choice DDP in the mail recently! She is a tan DDH-10 with M03 makeup. 

I plan on modding her so she will look like a very different girl in the future, but I wanted to share her right now!

rbYUNzT.jpg

I also tried Mio Honda's head with the DDP and it worked really well! It is about the right size and maturity for the DDP.

The neck hole is somehow a little loose though so you would need to find a way to secure it better. I don't have any issues with the head on DDS, only MDD & DDP.

48 minutes ago, chantelle said:

8SnXlBd.jpg

I didn't take a photo, but the DDH-10 and Mio Honda head are about the same size. The DDH-10 is slightly wider.

This is a little off topic, but my understanding is that the neck hole of the DDH-10 is made to be smaller so it is designed to sit higher on the head. This in turn, makes it look too small on bigger bodies. However, seeing it is the same size as Mio's head (which looks great on the DDS), I wonder if widening the hole could make it sit better on bigger bodies.

Edited by chantelle
  • Like 2

Xiongmao

My little Yayoi. Actually I bought her because I really want Iori but she has turned into a very rare grail for some reason. I've even acquired Asuna (Titania) and Kagamine Rin, but Iori just will not turn up for sale.

Of all my Dollfies I have the most misgivings about Yayoi. I just think her head looks too old for her body. I think some head swapping is gonna happen over the long winter months.

Also I don't think her lower arm sections are quite long enough. I don't know if this is the same with every DDP.

Maybe I should have just gone for Ribbon and Koron. I do however think Yayoi's eyes are incredible. Asuna's are similar (not the same colour though!).

spacer.png

• Like 1

Xiongmao-Signature-Vinyl-Dolls-December-2023.jpg.092aa55b9a3c11160633f60ad1610e7c.jpg 

My Dollfie doll family 😊.