Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

ragnamuffin

[Photo Request] Mash Kyrielight/Scathach-Skadi + MDD

ragnamuffin

Does anyone have both Mash Kyrielight and/or Scathach-Skadi and an MDD body? Or better yet, one (or both) on an MDD body?

I’m really curious if this combo will work—I’ve been interested in getting an MDD for a while but am not crazy about existing face sculpts, so if anyone could be so kind as to indulge my curiosity I’d be super grateful!

Edited by ragnamuffin
Added Skadi to this topic

lmnprty

I have my Mash Kyrielight on the MDD Mochi-ashi body and love the combo. I think her face is youthful enough to make it work.

First image is with Mash's default faceup, second image is repainted.

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 4

ragnamuffin
5 hours ago, lmnprty said:

I have my Mash Kyrielight on the MDD Mochi-ashi body and love the combo. I think her face is youthful enough to make it work.

First image is with Mash's default faceup, second image is repainted.

Oh my gosh, thank you so much for replying with those pictures! This combo definitely works. Your Mash is adorable!

• Thanks 1

lmnprty
1 hour ago, ragnamuffin said:

Oh my gosh, thank you so much for replying with those pictures! This combo definitely works. Your Mash is adorable!

No problem, happy to help! I hope there's someone out there with Skadi on the MDD body as well, I'm sure she'd be super cute.

• Like 1

ragnamuffin
On 6/6/2022 at 10:23 AM, lmnprty said:

No problem, happy to help! I hope there's someone out there with Skadi on the MDD body as well, I'm sure she'd be super cute.

I was able to get someone to show me Skadi on an MDD. Unfortunately her face is too mature and the head is too big, so she doesn’t look quite right.

I’m seriously thinking I need Baby Mash in my life, but I’m curious if you think she would look okay on a normal MDD body, or if the Mochi-Ashi works specifically because the chubbiness balances out the head and body? 🤔

Edited by ragnamuffin

lmnprty
32 minutes ago, ragnamuffin said:

I’m seriously thinking I need Baby Mash in my life, but I’m curious if you think she would look okay on a normal MDD body, or if the Mochiashi specifically works because the chubbiness balances out the head and body? 🤔

That's too bad about Skadi! I think Mash would be fine on a regular MDD body as well. The proportions of her head to the torso and arms look decent, especially when clothed, and I feel like the leg type probably won't affect that.

• Thanks 1

Veravey

Mash looks amazing on an MDD!~

I've been curious about Emilia's head, might be too big.

ftRtwRu9355h.gif.886b75a4e71a6125e1f5c114f2fd2e47.gif

ragnamuffin
8 hours ago, Veravey said:

I've been curious about Emilia's head, might be too big.

I wondered about this too, but I suspect her face is too mature. Rem and Ram, on the other hand, look like they have enough chub in the cheeks to make it work.