Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
Chiakisenpai

Help with style ideas for my MDD!

Chiakisenpai

I never planned on buying an MDD but here I am with an impulse buy and I have no idea how to style this head! I have 2 wigs on the way but still am not sure what would look best. 
Any ideas?
This is just what I have her in for now since I don’t have any clothes yet. Also I tried two different eyes and can’t tell which looks better. I’ve never been so lost on making my own girl before haha!D1E18A8C-849F-4DD8-A490-28CB66C9FFDC.jpeg.a4594bed82c634bd4124ab624a0ce577.jpeg09D05F09-0064-4194-A9DC-20E821B98A8D.jpeg.51786aa2a7c231a5f3edc7985e3bbf42.jpeg

Edited by Chiakisenpai

Emil

She looks precious! Honestly, I already like her as she is 🥺 The first eyes look much better imo. The head looks very versatile, so clothing-wise you could probably manage just about anything. 

MagnoliaCamellia AmaryllisCarnationHyacinth Bluebell | Alyssum ClematisEmilia Dahlia | Gardenia Hydrangea

~ Florens Academy of Witchcraft ~

Roserolls

She's adorable! I love the wig she's in currently tbh. I prefer the second pair of eyes, I think they "pop" much more.

In terms of clothing style, I think anything cute would look good on her, but I know that doesn't really narrow it down for you lol. If you're looking for specific outfit/style ideas, maybe something like a cute oversized long sleeve t-shirt/hoodie with thigh high stockings? Maybe a fairy-kei or decora type of aesthetic? I think bright, cute colors would suit her well.

• Like 1

dilfslayer

I think the pink wig looks so good on her already I can’t see why it needs to change :)