Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
Collie

Volks News #96

Collie

The newest issue has been announced for June 20th!

Here's a list of topics:

● Information on the 18th Anniversary Anniversary Fair Tenshi-no-Sato

● July New Outfit Collection information

● Information Tenshi-no-Sato Gion Festival

DD Festival 2022 Event Information

● Home Town Dolpa Kyoto 19 Event Information

● Dollfie Dress Coordination Challenge Vol.20

● Dreamy ☆ DD communication

● VOLKS F.S.S. series product new information

● New information VLOCKer's products

For VS / VIP members, we will deliver the VOLKS NEWS booklet to your home.
In addition, we will also give it to those who are new members / ranked up as VS members or VIP members at the store during the distribution period ♪
→ Click here for details on VOLKS members

Lots of Other

Really hoping for some Kaito news or a surprise announcement!

Edited by Collie
  • Thanks 2

OccultBeast
1 hour ago, Collie said:

Really hoping for some Kaito news or a surprise announcement!

I'm coming for Volks if they make us wait another season with no news on our boy.............

• Haha 2

Poofiemus

Isn't Dollfie Dress Coordination Challenge where you take parts of Volks outfits to make a new outfit? If I'm right that could be fun, just have to figure out who the victim is lol

Part of me is like, please let me only like clothes. . . And another part is whispering "but what if they make a Genshin doll" lolol

In this household, sanity is considered a tresspasser.

BeyondTime
11 minutes ago, Poofiemus said:

Isn't Dollfie Dress Coordination Challenge where you take parts of Volks outfits to make a new outfit?

This sounds like fun.

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

toughstermcg

Volks exhibiting at Magical Mirai 10th anniversary, see details in Volks News 96

I want to see the boy!!! Will he be at MagiMirai, will we finally see the boy 

• Like 3

ragnamuffin
10 hours ago, toughstermcg said:

Volks exhibiting at Magical Mirai 10th anniversary, see details in Volks News 96

Really hope they release those 7th Dragon outfits again! I gave up on them last year because I didn’t have a DD at the time, but I’m willing to splurge if they’re available again this year!

• Like 1

Hazukami

It's Megumin! lol
image.png.309a639b9310a0cb61d657bd9ddc53e4.png
The first anime/thing I typed on series that I thought were probably thread was Konosuba x'D
really glad they started with her and not Aqua..
Aqua is one of the 3 dollfie charas I'd get if they got made. (Utena and Anthy were as well.. and I bought Y'shtola. Happy for my wallet.)
https://twitter.com/volks_dd/status/1537706614018387968/photo/1
image.png.35d697f94da5db9c4792ff4d6d459ff2.png

Monty

At first I thought there was a leak, but apparently the people who attended the Shirokuma Shige-chan Fan Meeting yesterday got copies of Volks news a few days earlier than everyone else.

Those new Pink House girls are gorgeous. I’m not usually interested in big resin girls but if I had the funds and space… I’m looking forward to more pics of them anyway. Supposedly, it’s also Pink House’s 50th anniversary this year, so with the next Dolpa being themed around the Volks 50th anniversary it makes sense for them to get the cover.

Not sure if it’s supply chain issues affecting Kaito’s development (especially since it seems like Megumin is the only DD) but it wouldn’t be the first time I waited what seemed like forever for Volks to unveil a doll based on an android boy I like lol. 

Monty

https://dollfie.volks.co.jp/news/item/modeldollfie_vsn96.html The model page is up. 
Given that DDH22 is shown with a clearly printed faceup (and labelled M01), I think it’s safe to assume it has finally joined Dream Choice! 
GL/VS/VIP item is some nice twin tone wigs.

Judging from the Dolpa banner the ProSeka outfit for Miku will be also finally be available, not sure about Rin’s.

mk13

I see DDH22 is also shown with M02 in a black wig and red dress : )

Edited by mk13
  • Thanks 1

DreamDollDesign

Seeing as they haven't revealed all details yet, still praying they'll rerelease Rin. Fingers crossed, but not getting my hopes up. Or at least trying not to lol

BeyondTime

Weirdly, I discovered that my GL membership did not auto-renew, but I am pretty sure it was supposed to. Anyone who was expecting auto-renewal should check their accounts.

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

Amara77

That’s it? Idk Volks seems to be slacking lately I guess that’s a good thing for me though Wallet is happy even though I’m a little disappointed.  
it is nice to see all of the new standard head options though!

http://amara77.wordpress.com blog and shop

Spoke too soon....

BeyondTime
39 minutes ago, Amara77 said:

That’s it? Idk Volks seems to be slacking lately

I’ve wondered If the SD pre-orders like Frozen have limited the number of monthly outfit sets they can release. 

Some of these are basically re-releases of the usual White Rose summer uniforms too. They are nice sets, but not new designs. 

abs2891
21 minutes ago, BeyondTime said:

I’ve wondered If the SD pre-orders like Frozen have limited the number of monthly outfit sets they can release. 

Some of these are basically re-releases of the usual White Rose summer uniforms too. They are nice sets, but not new designs. 

I think covid may be another factor.  They had to delay all the outfits for the last dollpa except one which looked to be related to shutdowns - now this volume we’re seeing less new clothes and more rereleased items.  Feels like they went, well if we can’t speed up manufacturing, let’s cut down on how long some things are in the design phase to play it safe.  

• Like 2

BeyondTime
20 minutes ago, abs2891 said:

I think covid may be another factor.

Yes, that could be significant. 

marishade

Has anyone seen scans yet? I was not expecting them yesterday but I am really curious now.

Monty
10 hours ago, Amara77 said:

That’s it? Idk Volks seems to be slacking lately I guess that’s a good thing for me though Wallet is happy even though I’m a little disappointed.  
it is nice to see all of the new standard head options though!

It is slightly smaller than the average July Collection but don’t forget there’s a separate Dolp collection in August too.  I saw some scans on discord but don’t know if any are linkable yet, one thing I was excited about was the pink sailor uniforms from before now in MDD size.

• Like 1

chef_mai
1 hour ago, Monty said:

one thing I was excited about was the pink sailor uniforms from before now in MDD size.

Same here.

I'm too new to know that they are a re-issue, but they're doing a pink version of the high school set that's pretty popular. The new set is a summer uniform, so it swaps the shirt for a short-sleeved one and the navy blue vest for a white cardigan while switching the ribbon and skirt to pink. The DD version also includes a necktie. I'll definitely be getting this when it drops.

I'm also hoping they make more of those school bags. They featured prominently in the magazine.

Collie
22 hours ago, marishade said:

Has anyone seen scans yet? I was not expecting them yesterday but I am really curious now.

jpcn_doll_purchase on instagram has scans up.

Does anyone know what's this about Dollfie Café here on the second slide? Is this a possible new tiny doll line?

• Like 1

Monty
1 hour ago, Collie said:

jpcn_doll_purchase on instagram has scans up.

Does anyone know what's this about Dollfie Café here on the second slide? Is this a possible new tiny doll line?

‘Yumemiru Dollfie Cafe’ (dreaming Dollfie Cafe) is a new line of Dollfie they are going to reveal prototypes for at Dolpa.

Edited by Monty
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

ragnamuffin
2 hours ago, Monty said:

‘Yumemiru Dollfie Cafe’ (dreaming Dollfie Cafe) is a new line of Dollfie they are going to reveal prototypes for at Dolpa.

Are my dreams of a YoDD finally coming true?! ☺️

• Like 3