Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
ateliervanilla

Little Ichigo

ateliervanilla

I was just browsing around some photos and fell in love at first sight with AP Ellie. The conversion rate to yen is too good to pass so I immediately got her from Mandarake.

Unfortunately, her right eye arrived cracked so I took out her default eyes right and replaced with eyes that I made myself.

This is not her "actual" look yet; I ordered a few things from Parabox and expecting those to arrive soon!

Her name will be Ichigo - inspiration is the character Ichigo from Darling in the Franxx.

PXL_20220620_040823428.PORTRAIT (1).jpg

PXL_20220620_040832167.PORTRAIT (1).jpg

• Like 7

Twitter: lostgormotti Instagram: atelier.vanilla Facebook: AtelierVNL

MagicalRozen

Wait? Your Ellie also arrived with a crack in her right eye from Mandarake? My Ellie who I also ordered from Mandarake a few weeks ago also arrived with a crack in her right eye. That's really bizarre that they both came with damage in the same eye, even though they were packed extremely well and both listed as brand new correct?

Regardless of strange eye damage, the eyes you made for her are super cute, and she looks absolutely stunning! <3

• Thanks 1

Khepra, Ginkgo, TamakiDelilah, HimikoRin, And Others That May Come And Go.

ateliervanilla
3 hours ago, MagicalRozen said:

Wait? Your Ellie also arrived with a crack in her right eye from Mandarake? My Ellie who I also ordered from Mandarake a few weeks ago also arrived with a crack in her right eye. That's really bizarre that they both came with damage in the same eye, even though they were packed extremely well and both listed as brand new correct?

Regardless of strange eye damage, the eyes you made for her are super cute, and she looks absolutely stunning! <3

Yeah, she's brand new. That's shocking to hear you also have that crack on her right eye! I wonder if that's a manufacturing problem that they overlooked...

Thank you! I really made these eyes in advance for her..also looked up what would fit in those eye pockets because I can't dare try to cut those off :D 

• Like 1

chef_mai

Aww, that eye crack is unfortunate. Sounds like a manufacturing defect to me since these were brand new. I'd be in touch not only with Mandarake about it but also with Tommy, so he's aware of the issue and can get you a replacement pair.

That hoodie looks like it's from TTYA. Is it one sized for SD13/DD

• Like 1

ateliervanilla
2 hours ago, chef_mai said:

Aww, that eye crack is unfortunate. Sounds like a manufacturing defect to me since these were brand new. I'd be in touch not only with Mandarake about it but also with Tommy, so he's aware of the issue and can get you a replacement pair.

That hoodie looks like it's from TTYA. Is it one sized for SD13/DD

I'll reach out to Mandarake about it soon. It slipped my mind contacting them since I was going to use a different pair anyway.

And yes, it's a SD13/DD-sized hoodie from TTYA! 

ateliervanilla

Ichigo had a little makeover... I'm still waiting for my order from Parabox to finalize her look.

I modified her faceup slightly (SmD owners, you might notice she looks similar to Classic Chitose lol) and made her wear Miku's teal eyes. I had to cut slits on her eye pockets to make room for bigger eye bases.

PXL_20220621_231118195.PORTRAIT.jpg

• Like 8

ateliervanilla

Ichigo's wig from Parabox arrived and I finally got the look for her. Still debating if I want the glasses on; maybe for photos only because I don't want to leave dents on her head :( 

PXL_20220622_231400041.PORTRAIT.jpg

PXL_20220622_233207023.PORTRAIT.jpg

• Like 5

ateliervanilla

Just an update... Mandarake was kind enough to ship an AP Ellie head as replacement! I didn't expect a full head, I only needed the eyes. They were so quick in replies and never expected such stellar service!

• Like 3

MagicalRozen
18 hours ago, ateliervanilla said:

Just an update... Mandarake was kind enough to ship an AP Ellie head as replacement! I didn't expect a full head, I only needed the eyes. They were so quick in replies and never expected such stellar service!

I actually got a full head replacement from them as well! It was honestly such spectacular service. I think because the heads and eyes are made in such small batches and are made exclusively for the sculpt, that is why they just sent a full replacement head rather than just the eyes. They often change Ellie's makeup and eyes for each release so they would have no use for a head without the eyes. If that makes sense.

Edited by MagicalRozen
  • Like 1

Khepra, Ginkgo, TamakiDelilah, HimikoRin, And Others That May Come And Go.

Tasuke
On 6/22/2022 at 4:45 PM, ateliervanilla said:

PXL_20220622_233207023.PORTRAIT.jpg

Adorable reminds me of a humanized Jeanette Miller of the Chipmunks' "Chipette's" fame;

maxresdefaultf.jpg?width=1920&height=108

Edited by Tasuke
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2020164095_ANightatKonomi12-18-23550px.Horizont..png.35eaba54e8b03fbe6a7f7cd252209e94.png

ateliervanilla

Ichigo's gone a long way from how she first looked!

PXL_20220810_230637007.PORTRAIT_2.jpg

• Like 8

Yuns

Her face is so cute! I loved seeing her transformation as she changed looks over time. Loving her current one!