Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
xmintpie

Do Azone 45cm clothes fit MDD?

xmintpie

I tried to do some research about if the Azone 45cm clothes (the ones made for the iris collect petit I believe) would fit on an MDD but I couldn't really find anything other than that some MDD and MSD clothes can fit on the Azone 45 cm doll. Does anyone know if the MDD can fit into any Azone 45 cm clothes?

I am mainly looking at this one, the Petit Date set: https://www.1999.co.jp/eng/10784923

But would love to know if anyone else had any experience trying them on MDD

Thanks! 

Instagram: xmintpie

chef_mai

I don't own an MDD, but I own an Azone 45cm and have quite a bit of MDD clothes for her as well as some of Azone's own 45mm clothes.

MDD clothes on the Azone 45cm fit well, although some run a bit tight, closer to how they'd fit on a DDP.

Azone 45cm clothes will fit on MDD, and if there's any difference, some of it may run a touch looser and longer than you're used to.

• Like 1

xmintpie
14 hours ago, chef_mai said:

Azone 45cm clothes will fit on MDD, and if there's any difference, some of it may run a touch looser and longer than you're used to.

Okay, thank you so much for the info! I'll order some for my MDD and report my findings here!

I was looking through the various Azone twitters and I found this post that Azone_ringo retweeted that has some size comparisons between AZT8-45 and MDD(for small bust)!

They're in japanese but I believe the sizes are:

height: azone-47.5cm   mdd-43.5cm

shoulder width: azone-9.5cm  mdd-8.5cm

bust: azone-17.5cm  mdd-15.5cm

waist: azone-13.5cm  mdd-135mm (~13.5cm)

hip: azone-21cm  mdd-185mm (~18.5cm)

inseam: azone-22.5cm  mdd-210mm (~21cm)

arm length: azone-17cm  mdd-16cm

neck: azone-7cm  mdd-7.5cm

foot: azone-6cm  mdd-5cm

So they definitely are quite compatible!

• Thanks 3

xmintpie

I finally received my order of Azone 45 clothes! I ordered three sets and they all fit very well, there was some looseness in the shoulder area but it's not too bad.

Below are some pictures! Note: In all the pictures she is wearing a camisole and underwear underneath, I have not tried the clothes without those on.

45 Petit Date Clothes Set

link: https://www.1999.co.jp/eng/10784924

The top was a little loose in the arm hole (and has a little shoulder padding?) but not too noticeable

The skirt fit perfect! It naturally sits a little lower on her than my preference so it might look a little loose in the pics since I pulled it up a bit.

spacer.png

spacer.png

45 Hokkori Knit Dress

link: https://www.1999.co.jp/eng/10834799

The sweater dress is loose on her but is perfect for an oversized look! Sleeves would have to adjusted to show her hands and it does look a bit flat from the side.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

45 Hidamari no Funwari Check Jumper Dress Set

link: https://www.1999.co.jp/eng/10653642

This set has two dresses that you can layer! the red dress's straps were quite loose but other than that it fit well! The white dress fit well however there seemed to be a defect in the shoulder area? The dresses would probably look much better with a petticoat or something to give it some fullness.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Thanks 2

chef_mai

Thanks for sharing! The fit looks about what I expected and makes me lean towards getting a second 45cm Azone/Obitsu down the line since I prefer the DDP-esque fit of MDD clothes on my existing 45cm.

As for that defect, I'd send a message to 1999 about it if it hasn't been a week if that's bugging you. I can't tell for sure, but it looks like a defect to me too.

• Like 1

xmintpie
1 hour ago, chef_mai said:

The fit looks about what I expected and makes me lean towards getting a second 45cm Azone/Obitsu down the line 

As for that defect, I'd send a message to 1999 about it if it hasn't been a week if that's bugging you. I can't tell for sure, but it looks like a defect to me too.

I've preordered a 45cm Azone doll and I'm really excited that she and my mdd will be able to share some clothes, your clothing review thread in the obitsu category is a great resource!

I wasn't sure if it was reasonable to message 1999 about it but the puff shoulders are very different on both sides the more I look at them lol, thanks for the advice!

• Like 1

ragnamuffin

These are my two MDDs in the 45 Furisode Hanashigure (華時雨) outfits by Azone. They’re also wearing Azone socks and shoes. Everything fits perfectly.

IMG_8525

Edit: The orange furisode fits the pink-haired one (Ulyliyha) a bit better because she has a normal MDD body. The white-haired one (Nero) is on the Integrated Asexual Body, so the red furisode sits more like a hakama (kimono for men) due to the flat unitorso.

Edited by ragnamuffin
  • Like 1

AliceDoll

I’m so glad I found this thread! I randomly purchased a pair of Azone shoes that were advertised for MDD/Kumako. They were kinda a tight fit but have become my most favorite pair! 

I’ve been having a hard time finding azone clothing online — do they not have an international store?

I’m kicking myself for not grabbing anything when I was in Japan two months ago! 😭😭😭

chantelle
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, AliceDoll said:

I’m so glad I found this thread! I randomly purchased a pair of Azone shoes that were advertised for MDD/Kumako. They were kinda a tight fit but have become my most favorite pair! 

I’ve been having a hard time finding azone clothing online — do they not have an international store?

I’m kicking myself for not grabbing anything when I was in Japan two months ago! 😭😭😭

This is their website store! I’ve bought from it before without issues 👍

Would also like to mention the torso measurements of the DDP are very similar to the AZT8-45 so the clothing fits really great on DDP! The bottoms are a bit shorter on the DDP as the DDP is taller but on tops, the sleeve length fits perfectly!

Edited by chantelle