Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

CreationOdyssey

Is there MDD boy body?

CreationOdyssey

Is there such a thing as a mini dolfie boy body? I feel like I’ve seen MDD boy customs but when I was looking on the volks is website I didn’t see gender as an option, and when I tried googling it… well google had a fit and gave me mush so to speak.

Planning some twisted wonderland customs,  and was thinking of getting the bodies first and then finding the heads.

Oculae

Yes! Kind of!

Boy bodies are extremely underrepresented in vinyl, but you do have a couple options. Dream Choice, a Japan-only service that a lot of people use a proxy to order from, offers what's called an "integrated asexual body", which means the bust and the torso are all one piece, and there are no breasts or genitals sculpted. That's the easiest and only official DD option to get, and it is very expensive.

A Japanese artist named Kakuso does very occasional releases of custom boy busts and torsos for MDD, but I don't think there's been a release recently. You might be able to find some secondhand though.

If all of this sounds terrible, you could go the hybrid route - Parabox makes boy bodies on the Obitsu frame, as well as just the bust and torso, which can be put on an MDD. There's tutorials on this very forum for putting a DD head on an Obitsu body, as well as for putting the bust on an MDD body, so it's a fairly easy hybrid depending on what you're looking for. Just note that you'll be limited to the flesh skintone for this, as Parabox does not make a color that matches semi-white.

tumblr_o9govtKpFv1v9twgko1_400.gif.eae368d3c0bfc2a75087167170705ec2.gifPlease ping me when replying!

CreationOdyssey

Ooops

Edited by CreationOdyssey
Was trying to reply to a comment

CreationOdyssey
4 hours ago, Oculae said:

Yes! Kind of!

Boy bodies are extremely underrepresented in vinyl, but you do have a couple options. Dream Choice, a Japan-only service that a lot of people use a proxy to order from, offers what's called an "integrated asexual body", which means the bust and the torso are all one piece, and there are no breasts or genitals sculpted. That's the easiest and only official DD option to get, and it is very expensive.

A Japanese artist named Kakuso does very occasional releases of custom boy busts and torsos for MDD, but I don't think there's been a release recently. You might be able to find some secondhand though.

If all of this sounds terrible, you could go the hybrid route - Parabox makes boy bodies on the Obitsu frame, as well as just the bust and torso, which can be put on an MDD. There's tutorials on this very forum for putting a DD head on an Obitsu body, as well as for putting the bust on an MDD body, so it's a fairly easy hybrid depending on what you're looking for. Just note that you'll be limited to the flesh skintone for this, as Parabox does not make a color that matches semi-white.

Oh?? Well dang that makes things harder… I wanna make Riddle, Kalim (Arabian), and Epel. I know you can dye MDD bodies but I haven’t heard of anyone dyeing a Parabox body 🫠🫠 

Then Riddle and Epel are very fair skinned 😩

RetroKanojo

If you use the smallest bust size, it shouldn't be too noticeable as long as you don't have them shirtless or in very form fitting clothing! 
You can see some pictures of Monthy's boy in this thread:

I also swear I saw a custom male torso part for MDD on Ebay, but I can't find it back.. it was also quite pricey though, so perhaps a hybrid is the way to go? 

• Like 1

Monty

If you want to make one of tan twst boys you’re going to need to proxy a Dream Choice order anyway, so if having a boys chest is non-negotiable, I would just get a tan mDD with the asexual body via proxy.
But as for the rest, like I’ve said before, I really don’t think the MDD chest is noticeable under clothes and depending on the styling it’s going to look like a boy anyway. I’m personally less interested in the asexual body just because I prefer a torso joint (I’m open to getting one just for the sake of collection variety though), I really dislike the way the parabox chest looks when modded on, I can’t be bothered with third party mods like the kakuso torso (and it being a different type of plastic/not vinyl kinda bothers me anyway), all these options look exactly the same to me when clothed so default MDD bust has always suited me just fine for boys.

Edited by Monty

CreationOdyssey
11 minutes ago, RetroKanojo said:

If you use the smallest bust size, it shouldn't be too noticeable as long as you don't have them shirtless or in very form fitting clothing! 
You can see some pictures of Monthy's boy in this thread:

I also swear I saw a custom male torso part for MDD on Ebay, but I can't find it back.. it was also quite pricey though, so perhaps a hybrid is the way to go? 

Oh wow! That makes things WAY less complicated. I can just purchase the bodies as is then! Thank you so much!

CreationOdyssey
3 minutes ago, Monty said:

If you want to make one of tan twst boys you’re going to need to proxy a Dream Choice order anyway, so if having a boys chest is non-negotiable, I would just get a tan mDD with the asexual body via proxy.
But as for the rest, like I’ve said before, I really don’t think the MDD chest is noticeable under clothes and depending on the styling it’s going to look like a boy anyway. I’m personally less interested in the asexual body just because I prefer a torso joint (I’m open to getting one just for the sake of collection variety though), I really dislike the way the parabox chest looks when modded on, I can’t be bothered with third party mods like the kakuso torso (and it being a different type of plastic/not vinyl kinda bothers me anyway), all these options look exactly the same to me when clothed so default MDD bust has always suited me just fine for boys.

Oh I was just going to dye him, I found someone on Instagram that had a pretty decent formula for dyeing MDD darker using idye poly. I didn’t realize how “small” the small bust was, so it’s not that big of a deal to me. Your doll was linked above and I think it looks great! 

• Like 1

Collie
On 7/24/2022 at 5:09 PM, Oculae said:

Not really helpful to the OP, but it seems like Kakuso is opening a pre-order of the custom MDD boy busts and torsos in SWS: link to Taobao shop

Janeway

There is a Asexual body that volks has in the dream choice for the MDDF3 boy body.

received_1063295491212622.jpeg

CreationOdyssey
6 minutes ago, Janeway said:

There is a Asexual body that volks has in the dream choice for the MDDF3 boy body.

received_1063295491212622.jpeg

Yeah I’ve looked into it but seems like they don’t give you the option of having a blank head. I’m just going to go the route of having them on girl bodies. Someone else has done the same with their boy and you honestly can’t tell. Thank you though, I appreciate the reply.

Janeway

To the above person you're welcome 😊 

• Like 1