Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

bananaaether

Ai-chan faceup!

bananaaether

I was looking at Parabox Ai-chan's photos and thinking that I felt the sculpt had potential but I wasn't super crazy about the very round irises they used in the examples and it made her face shape feel different. I wanted to test to see if this was true, so I ordered one, since they're so cheap and I was ordering some other Parabox things anyway. I'm still learning how to do faceups, so my results could be better (I think I wanna do another round of blushing on her lips and cheeks cus you can barely see it at all in this photo), but I do really think this is a fantastic head sculpt for a cheap price and easily accessible! I tried really hard to find other people's custom Ai-chan heads but only saw a couple here and there, so I figured I'd share mine too. Pardon the messy unstyled wig.

Hj0msHm.jpg

• Like 9

0bsequi0us

Wow, she's so cute!!! I love the delicate lower lashes 😍

I agree, looking back at the product photos they have a totally different vibe! I also prefer your iris choice, though I think your faceup also worked wonders at changing the face shape. I always forget parabox has some nice inexpensive options like this.

• Like 2

RetroKanojo

She looks great 😄 it's crazy how much a face-up + eye change can completely transform a sculpt!

• Like 1

Astraea

I've always thought Ai-chan would look great with a custom faceup, you did a great job! She's so cuteeeee

• Like 1

bananaaether

Thank you all so much! I was really happy to try something new with her! I'm actually getting so attached to this head I might let her have the one and only body I have LOL, it wasn't my plan but I really like her!

• Like 2

battrastard

Good on you! A cutie like her needs to be on a body! You did an awesome face-up, please don't change a thing on her, she looks wonderful.

• Like 1

"Madness takes it's toll, Please have exact change!"