Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
Gbirdy

New Doll opinions.

Gbirdy

Just bought this head, She comes with random eyes, but was wanting to hear opinions on what Hair and eyes others would go with? Myself, I'm likely going with a short hairstyle, probably blonde or white, with blue or gray eyes. I've not got a body for her yet either, Leaning towards a DDP as I don't know many people who own one. Basically help me build me next doll. I'm impressionable.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 2

SweetTeethz

I think white hair would be cute! Or tbh I like the idea of her having half white half black hair and her being a gothic witch! 

• Like 1

ragnamuffin

Congrats! Yes, looking at her I was thinking short wavy hair or hair with loose curls would look nice on her. Two toned hair would probably suit her as well.

BeyondTime

I'm thinking green or red eyes to go with that black makeup. With green eyes you could do a black wig or maybe a two-tone black & pink wig.

You could do pink eyes with black hair too.

I'd go with DDS and not DDP. A lot more clothing options for DDS, and that head looks too mature for DDP imo.

• Like 1

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

DreamsicleDollAqua

I gotta cast my vote in for white hair maybe a short punk look but also some streaks like black would BE SO COOL.  

dilfslayer

Personally I would go with dark eyes and dark hair but that’s just me 

Sebby
On 8/16/2022 at 2:22 AM, SweetTeethz said:

I think white hair would be cute! Or tbh I like the idea of her having half white half black hair and her being a gothic witch! 

I second this. That would work really well. 

• Like 1

battrastard

Lots of good ideas! 

For my two-cents worth, I could see a definite "monochrome" thing for her, especially with those black accents and diamond studs. 

Light grey eyes with a white and other color combo wig. (what ever combo to make her face-up "pop"). 

I could really see her in a Goth/plaid/leather and chains getup with possibly a few different wig combos to match what she's wearing. 

And, I kinda agree with the DDS over the DDP body, she does look a bit mature to be on anything smaller.

"Madness takes it's toll, Please have exact change!"

RetroKanojo

I'm also feeling red eyes for her, but to be fair, I'm pretty bad at coordinating looks 🤭

It's interesting to see what everyone sees in your new head. I guess the best would be to try out a few different styles and see what you like most, although that might end up somewhat expensive depending on what you have at hand and what you'd have to buy.

• Like 1

Gbirdy

Decided to go with a DDS Small bust body and some black and white hair, with red eyes to contrast her general black and white look. I received the head in prefect condition with the exception of a small spot of her lipstick seems to have rubbed off on the protective face covering in transit. Any hot tips for fixing a tiny spot on her lips? Thanks everyone for the advice and opinions.

• Like 4

BeyondTime
On 8/23/2022 at 3:35 PM, Gbirdy said:

Decided to go with a DDS Small bust body

That's a good choice. Small bust should keep the attention focused on her face, and it will fit her overall look well. 

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction