Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
mayaiincho

Where are ya purchasing all your stuff?

mayaiincho

So yeah. As my lazy title said. Where are all ya purchasing ya's clothes and accessories? 

I'm just currently using etsy, volk's official webstore and a few other random bjd websites..

Do ya have any suggestions? 

looking for - , Marisa Short Wig, full set Beatrice or default face + eyes & Sasara Fullset or default face + eyes.

Mega Negi

have you perused the pinned topic at the top of this sub forum?

dollbaby

I generally browse Mercari, doll forums, Instagram, ebay, and etsy. You can find some pretty good stuff on Mercari and generally people are open to reasonable offers. Also I heard Facebook is a good resource to buy secondhand but I don't have a Facebook any more.

white_carnation

Hi there.  I know that you posted your question 3 months ago, but in case you're still looking for responses:

I have used eBay, Etsy, Volks, and Taobao.  For the last option, you would need to use a buying service and pay extra fees for that.  It's a fairly straight-forward process, and I found it to be simple.

chantelle

Since these haven't been mentioned yet, Booth (artist made products, kind of like Etsy) and Mandarake (second hand) are worth looking into!

You can use English search terms for Mandarake (which most JP websites won't allow) and Booth has specific categories for doll stuff including one for Dollfie Dreams.

Xiongmao

I'll just add that Cotindoll is good for wigs. I've ordered a mystery box so that will be a nice surprise during dark and dull January.

Also it's worth noting that Mandarake has an email alerting system. It's not perfect but if you find something out of stock you can get an email alert if it comes in stock again. Just bear in mind that Dollfie stuff is generally quite rare and it can take a long time for stuff to appear. I did wait 11 months for Towa's doctor coat to appear. Asuna Titania was also a purchase triggered by an alert. She only took a month or two to turn up for sale.

Hello Coolcat are great too but too many of their products are out of stock, which is a real shame.

Xiongmao-Signature-Vinyl-Dolls-December-2023.jpg.092aa55b9a3c11160633f60ad1610e7c.jpg 

My Dollfie doll family 😊.

PolitelyNefarious

☝️ Another important aspect to Mandarake is checking thoroughly. The Alert system isn't the most reliable- it may ping you long after a listing has gone up and sold. So in order to actively watch for something, you must check it every day,  (For US CST users, listings start around 11pm at earliest, but most of them go up after 2:30am)  and in every category. Dolls, for example, may end up in the clothes section. Vinyl in with resin, and occasionally vice-versa. Some listings are only in Japanese, so give your language setting a flip once just in case. As I write this, there is a preloved Snow Miku on the Japanese listings right now for 70,000 yen. She has managed to sit there for days. Much slower than the English listings.

1541664063_324SigUpdate(1).jpg.0e6f96def94bd21c61f91356e0bc8f92.jpg

Hachiihoney

Not sure if you're still looking but I've gotten some outfits and wigs off taobao, etsy, dollremi, dollsn, ninaherrison (seems to cater more to smartdolls, and some sellers off yja as well as the korean 2nd hand marketplace 🥰

mamiyaotaru

from volks directly. if there is any damage, they will at no cost reship a replacement to you.