Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

DollsnBooks

Imomo Guru or Kira?

0bsequi0us

I don't have Guru or Kira (yet- I ordered them too lol) but I have one of Imomodoll's vinyl dolls. I made a thread about my experience with it here.

I was really impressed with them! They are definitely worth the price. I can't wait until the chocolate vinyl ones start shipping. 🥰

Jezrah

I preordered a chocolate Guru after reading @0bsequi0us 's experience in the other thread. I'm having fun finding little Yo sized friends to join my group. @onion8@

• Like 1

32717445532_3aa446bd94_m.jpg

Astraea

I'm thinking about picking up a chocolate Guru or a Kira but I'm waiting until my first Imomo vinyl girl arrives to decide if I like her enough to get a second. The price is good even though shipping from Dollection can be pricy depending on where you live since they're based in Malaysia (they've been really nice and responsive to me personally if that helps!)

ateliervanilla

I bit the bullet and preordered a chocolate Guru. The price was too good especially for that skintone.

Twitter: lostgormotti Instagram: atelier.vanilla Facebook: AtelierVNL

DollsnBooks

Wow! A lot of people are ordering! I really appreciate all the help, everyone. I'm still trying to figure out which is Guru and which is Kira. I love the chocolate!

Astraea

According to Dollection the one with the longer ears and droopy eyes is Kira and the one with the shorter ears and narrower eyes is Guru!