Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

ghostkiwi

Hello!

ghostkiwi

My name is Kiwi! I'm 30f! I started out with mostly resin dolls but then I got a custom tiny fox on a whim so now I'm starting to explore vinyl dolls. I would love a mdd to match with but I'll need tan so I know I have a long road ahead of me towards getting my dream doll (no pun intended)

• Like 1

DollsnBooks

Hi Kiwi! I have mostly resin, too! I have a Tiny Fox on order (body from one place, head from another) and just ordered an ImomoDoll Fuwamo from Mydollection. At that price I kind of had to, lol!

What size resin do you have? I have mostly MSD with 2 YoSd and one 1/5.

Edited by DollsnBooks
  • Like 1

NozomiViolet

Hi!

I have mostly resin dolls as well. I want to get a Tiny Fox, but it's a little further down the list at the moment.😅

Good luck on your tan MDD quest. I see them pop up every now and then.

ghostkiwi
On 10/1/2022 at 6:43 AM, DollsnBooks said:

Hi Kiwi! I have mostly resin, too! I have a Tiny Fox on order (body from one place, head from another) and just ordered an ImomoDoll Fuwamo from Mydollection. At that price I kind of had to, lol!

What size resin do you have? I have mostly MSD with 2 YoSd and one 1/5.

I have mostly 1/6th with a couple of 1/4th. I get intimitaded by big dolls which is why MDD is probably the biggest vinyl doll I'll do LOL

maboree
On 10/1/2022 at 6:26 AM, ghostkiwi said:

My name is Kiwi! I'm 30f! I started out with mostly resin dolls but then I got a custom tiny fox on a whim so now I'm starting to explore vinyl dolls. I would love a mdd to match with but I'll need tan so I know I have a long road ahead of me towards getting my dream doll (no pun intended)

Hi Kiwi! I also have resin dolls and prefer the 1/4 range of dolls. Tinyfox makes some of the cutest dolls! I'd love to get a  couple of their 1/6 sizes too. I have a 1/6 c05 head hybrid

Xiongmao

My tan MDD is hopefully arriving this week. They do appear from time to time if you can't wait until the spring. As with the more popular dolls you'll have to move quickly once you spot one. Good luck in your search!

Edited by Xiongmao

Xiongmao-Signature-Vinyl-Dolls-December-2023.jpg.092aa55b9a3c11160633f60ad1610e7c.jpg 

My Dollfie doll family 😊.

ghostkiwi
8 hours ago, Xiongmao said:

My tan MDD is hopefully arriving this week. They do appear from time to time if you can't wait until the spring. As with the more popular dolls you'll have to move quickly once you spot one. Good luck in your search!

That's good to know! I'm going to keep my eyes open for one but I'm also okay with waiting!

Rajke

Welcome to the Forums 

@onion12@

Also two resin girls here.

Tan MDD don’t appear often. Hope you can find one to your liking ( and posting photo’s)

@onion20@   This is a signature.

ghostkiwi
7 hours ago, Rajke said:

Welcome to the Forums 

@onion12@

Also two resin girls here.

Tan MDD don’t appear often. Hope you can find one to your liking ( and posting photo’s)

Thank you! I'll be posting lots of photos! I just need to get my first girl all squared away!

Xiongmao

Welcome again to the forum. My tan MDD arrived so I thought you'd be interested in her story so far. Sorry for so-so quality of photo but it's not been great weather for outdoors photoshoots. I don't think I'll take my MDD out anyway as she's a little delicate.

Anyway, MDD Misaki is on the right and DDS Uzuki is on the left for size reference.

Misaki was £750 from a Facebook Group (doll + wig + elf ears). That's a lot but she was in my country so I got next day delivery. Also compared to hiring a proxy + shipping + customs fees it's not bad I guess. Of course it's also many months until tan season again 🌳.

I do love her tan skin and it's in great condition. Also she has the DH-21 head which means ELF EARS! They are just soooo adorable. Her purple eyes are INCREDIBLE - whoever designed her made a great choice there.

On the downside she's had a troubled upbringing with many owners in her short life and some weird internal skeleton modifications. Her legs are floppy and her arms aren't amazing but her metal neck pole does at least mean she doesn't have a floppy neck. Also of course it's going to be a real hassle finding her a tan bodysuit and different hands.

I should also add that tan dolls sell VERY QUICKLY should they appear for sale. I made a quick decision and had the money available. I was also relatively local to the seller, who needed the funds in a hurry.

BTW she's wearing regular DD shoes and a mini Super Dollfie outfit I bought a while ago but luckily is a great fit. She's also wearing the DD Halloween mini-set. I've reordered her original outfit from etsy and AliExpress (the seller sold it separately). There are some adorable MDD outfits on etsy as makers seem to really like making outfits for them (and there are many other 1:4 size dolls).

spacer.png

Edited by Xiongmao

Xiongmao-Signature-Vinyl-Dolls-December-2023.jpg.092aa55b9a3c11160633f60ad1610e7c.jpg 

My Dollfie doll family 😊.