Zoom Meetup

Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
seraphicdolls

DDL & DDdy Outfits for Azone 50cm G Bust?

seraphicdolls

Hi all! I am wondering if clothes marketed for DDL and DDdy would fit on a 50cm Azone Iris Collect. My doll has the G Bust. I don't mind it being a little roomy, but wanted to make sure it wouldn't be huge either.

I know she can wear Tenshi no Koromo DD outfits (the one I tried was for SDGr/DDS/DD/DDdy) so I think it could work!

I am specifically looking for wedding style dresses. 

Let me know your thoughts!

Oculae

DD-L and DDdy is probably going to be too large in the bust area. I've got an AP with a similar bust size and she does well in stuff made for, at most, DD-M and DDS-M.

Unfortunately because they're 50cm, most DD sized wedding dresses will be too long, as those are designed to be floor length. Code Noir did a wedding dress though, you could ask and see if it would fit the G bust:

https://www.etsy.com/listing/605605020/codenoir-bride-for-bjd-clothes-angel

tumblr_o9govtKpFv1v9twgko1_400.gif.eae368d3c0bfc2a75087167170705ec2.gifPlease ping me when replying!

BeyondTime
1 hour ago, seraphicdolls said:

I am specifically looking for wedding style dresses.

Try SophieToyParadise on Etsy. Stuff in the custom bjd clothes section can be tailored to fit anything from 1/6 to the largest 1/3. As long as you provide the correct measurements the fits have been spot on for my girls. 

https://www.etsy.com/shop/SophieToyParadise?ref=shop_sugg&section_id=29750615

AFAIK, she is a Taobao reseller, so you are certainly paying a markup, but I've found the price for what I get to be reasonable and she's basically acting as your proxy for those items. Also, realize that a lot of the clothes are translucent, and it's not always obvious which are and which aren't. You can ask, she communicates just fine in English. 

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

chef_mai

I've been assessing how DD-sized tenshi outfits fit on O50 type dolls, but I can say straight up that stuff sized for L/DDDy, especially the pieces that *only* fit that size, will be too big and not look quite right. The best fit for a G bust would be a mix of S and M-sized clothes. While the G is visually big for an O50, in absolute terms, I think it's actually closest to a DD-S in circumference.

I've also found that even between like-sized busts, the way the neck/traps area is sculpted can have a significant impact on how clothing fits. 

If you want a better fit, I'd look into getting hold of the I bust or trying one of the larger AP busts.

Edited by chef_mai
  • Thanks 1