Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

puxlavoix

Doll customs item description

puxlavoix

Hey guys! , just quick question here:

So I just paid for a new doll but she ain't coming from Mandarake so I'm a liiitle anxious about the "item description" to use in her papers because I had problems with it in the past and all the ones coming from Mandarake never had an issue but can't check now because all the boxes are stored away in my parents' house some 40 miles away from here.

I think it's is something like "vinyl doll", "plastic doll", or maybe even "toy doll" but just wanna be sure. Maybe you guys remember  (all stores in general) what's the usual doll description they put in the customs papers?

1505193317_sig1copy.png.892dcb9d95734be68d4282d5f06843bb.png1495205582_sig2copy.png.b9f2cb50f3c66e638bd5c8a75bd10688.png

finnleo

Went through a few archived EMS slips quickly... Amiami, volks and mandarake have just used "Doll" as a description, amiami didnt make a distinction between a pullip or MDD.

If you want to be pedantic, you could look up the correct tarrif description from your customs office webpage. for instance here its "Doll, resembles a human" because it is its own thing apparently.

• Thanks 1

battrastard

The boots I ordered from Code Noir for Llenn only had this on the item description:

1 Toys - Doll Accessories (plus weight, tariff number, and price/cost)

• Thanks 1

"Madness takes it's toll, Please have exact change!"

puxlavoix
4 hours ago, finnleo said:

Went through a few archived EMS slips quickly... Amiami, volks and mandarake have just used "Doll" as a description, amiami didnt make a distinction between a pullip or MDD.

If you want to be pedantic, you could look up the correct tarrif description from your customs office webpage. for instance here its "Doll, resembles a human" because it is its own thing apparently.

Thank you! I actually never paid any attention to it until now. What I know though is that an 'inconvenient' description will cause problems at least my country's customs clearance process. 

1505193317_sig1copy.png.892dcb9d95734be68d4282d5f06843bb.png1495205582_sig2copy.png.b9f2cb50f3c66e638bd5c8a75bd10688.png

puxlavoix
4 hours ago, battrastard said:

The boots I ordered from Code Noir for Llenn only had this on the item description:

1 Toys - Doll Accessories (plus weight, tariff number, and price/cost)

It's actually the more accurate description I think complementing on what @finnleo mentioned above being marked just as dolls plain and simple.

Problem is that my seller is asking me what to actually use. They suggested 'auction items but I'm sure with 100% certainty that will cause problems when she arrives.

Thank you!! :)