The Ecchizonans

Zoom Meetup

Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

CreationOdyssey

How long does it take to get onto the Volks JP site?

CreationOdyssey

So I’m making an attempt on the Japanese website to purchase the new doll heads but the site has been busy for like the past hour….. should I wait until the morning or keep trying? Really wanna grab the new MDD heads

BeyondTime
41 minutes ago, CreationOdyssey said:

So I’m making an attempt on the Japanese website to purchase the new doll heads but the site has been busy for like the past hour….. should I wait until the morning or keep trying? Really wanna grab the new MDD heads

It should open up sometime in the next 30 min.

• Sad 1

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

CreationOdyssey
7 minutes ago, BeyondTime said:

It should open up sometime in the next 30 min.

I hope so I just keep getting this message every time I try to go to the heads page.

Too many users are currently trying to access our website, causing a traffic overload.
The number of users at one time is limited in order to keep our website running properly.
Your turn will come to access the website, so please try again after waiting some time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

BeyondTime
Just now, CreationOdyssey said:

I hope so I just keep getting this message every time I try to go to the heads page.

Too many users are currently trying to access our website, causing a traffic overload.
The number of users at one time is limited in order to keep our website running properly.
Your turn will come to access the website, so please try again after waiting some time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Yeah, the last few events its been really bad.

Even when you get i, you may struggle to check out for awhile.

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

BeyondTime
10 minutes ago, CreationOdyssey said:

I was able to get in just now.

• Sad 2

CreationOdyssey
5 minutes ago, BeyondTime said:

I was able to get in just now.

I keep trying and it won’t let me…. I’m going to try again in the AM hopefully the head isn’t sold out. Thank you for the help!! 

Project
5 hours ago, CreationOdyssey said:

I keep trying and it won’t let me…. I’m going to try again in the AM hopefully the head isn’t sold out. Thank you for the help!! 

If you try clearing cookies / incognito/private window in a browser it might help too.

• Like 1

CreationOdyssey
52 minutes ago, Project said:

If you try clearing cookies / incognito/private window in a browser it might help too.

I finally got on and missed the DDH 29 head but could order the DDH 28 and then I went to checkout and for some reason my country switched back to Japan when I was signing up 😩😭😩😭 and the volks website is not allowing me to change my address country. So I had to email them. So now I might not be able to get either of them. This has been a very tiring experience, I’ve shopped on JP sites before but never had this much trouble and frustration