Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

plasticyears

Anyone own an Obitsu 60HD-F04?

plasticyears

Anyone own one of these girls? I believe this was the head used for Mamachapp Nene, and it was discontinued years ago. I hope to track down a blank one eventually but would love to see pics of this girl customised if anyone has any!

obt_60hd-f04n.jpg.c6e12c3fd9cd7634a9005c58d631ebf5.jpg

Edit: I was able to find one example of this cutie on this blog, but would love to see more. 

414777345_ScreenShot2022-10-30at12_38_28.png.078bc42bc05c50078be6497f33773ced.png1307189908_ScreenShot2022-10-30at12_38_35.png.05c4352b1271ad76c591352890bf940d.png

Edited by plasticyears
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

RetroKanojo

Same here, never seen this doll, but she looks quite unique! I wish you good luck on your search, I'd love to see some more customs of her as well!

• Like 1

plasticyears

Trying to find pictures of this girl is...a challenge lol. I actually enjoy trawling through ancient blogs in my spare time, so it's kind of fun. I'm not sure if anyone apart from me is interested, but regardless, I found some more pics of her!

oa-060.jpg.53ae1b6f1aa1433f24f08ee6f05c8f30.jpgpina-03.jpg.1059b42e09cfd1324bbe2e41145727f2.jpg

(from this blog)

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Tam_I_am

I think I actually remember this head.  And remember somebody giving her the fist hands.

• Like 1

chantelle

What a silly sculpt! It has that 2000's clunkiness but thats the charm. I looked up Nene and she's very cute!

It looks like this store is selling it in two skin tones (NS and WS) but I'd probably be very cautious about ordering, since the site looks like it hasn't been updated since 2013.

Edit: turns out the store is inactive and has been for years so its a no go regardless 

Edited by chantelle
  • Like 1

Oculae

Speaking from experience, that shop's been closed for years. I even tried emailing them once and never got a response. :(

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

tumblr_o9govtKpFv1v9twgko1_400.gif.eae368d3c0bfc2a75087167170705ec2.gifPlease ping me when replying!

plasticyears
13 hours ago, Tam_I_am said:

I think I actually remember this head.  And remember somebody giving her the fist hands.

If you happen to remember it/find it again, send it my way lol. 💕 She seems to have been fairly unpopular unlike the smiley variant of this head, which has quite a few customs. 

13 hours ago, chantelle said:

What a silly sculpt! It has that 2000's clunkiness but thats the charm. I looked up Nene and she's very cute!

It looks like this store is selling it in two skin tones (NS and WS) but I'd probably be very cautious about ordering, since the site looks like it hasn't been updated since 2013.

Edit: turns out the store is inactive and has been for years so its a no go regardless 

Yesss, I love that slightly dated yet endearing look that many of these old sculpts seem to have. I've actually found several Japanese shops with these old Obitsu heads listed as 'in stock', but none are active anymore despite appearing to be so, which is a shame 😕 

10 hours ago, Oculae said:

Speaking from experience, that shop's been closed for years. I even tried emailing them once and never got a response. :(

I also emailed them ages ago and never got a reply! Sooooo disappointing when you think you've stumbled upon the thing you want, lol. I was hoping for old stock 😆

• Like 1