Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

0bsequi0us

Imomodoll 1/4 Vinyl Dolls??

Courtmom
On 5/25/2023 at 2:32 AM, chantelle said:

I realized that this hasn't been brought up yet but it looks like Imomodoll is making a 1/3 girl! I hope this head sculpt will be largely unchanged, shes such a beauty! 

https://weibo.com/tv/show/1034:4892731219312804?from=old_pc_videoshow

They’re working on her body! (I know it looks strung, but they said it’s just easier to test the logistics that way)IMG_1434.jpeg.782f69a82335311c1d2136449613bdf2.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

chantelle
15 minutes ago, Courtmom said:

They’re working on her body! (I know it looks strung, but they said it’s just easier to test the logistics that way)

IMG_1434.jpeg.782f69a82335311c1d2136449613bdf2.jpeg

So exciting! The sculpt is gorgeous, I'm so glad they are making a 1/3 girl 😄 

IIRC, I saw someone hybrid the AZT8-45 body with the Mimi body, I think it would be really fun to have a DD hybrid with this body as well.

Courtmom
19 minutes ago, chantelle said:

So exciting! The sculpt is gorgeous, I'm so glad they are making a 1/3 girl 😄 

IIRC, I saw someone hybrid the AZT8-45 body with the Mimi body, I think it would be really fun to have a DD hybrid with this body as well.

I feel like SMD might hybrid better looking at the shape 

chantelle
8 hours ago, Courtmom said:

I feel like SMD might hybrid better looking at the shape 

Thats something interesting to consider! I actually was thinking of a hybrid in a similar vein to this post where the DD torso is swapped out and replaced with the Smd one (except I swap out DD torso with Imomo instead)! This one turned out really pretty and looks like it poses great 😄

I’m hoping to give my DDS a torso parted at the bust versus one parted at the waist (SMD torso would req me to use DDdy thighs which is curvier than what my character needs) 😄 But I also definitely want a unhybridized version of the Imomo 1/3 body as well, its simply gorgeous!

Edited by chantelle
  • Like 1

aminadolls

spacer.pngOMG!!! The girls are ready to be shipped, I’m so excited!! 😁😁 One is for me and the other for my friend, I seriously can’t wait I’m feeling super happy!

The tan skintone looks so good in the pictures and I adore the head sculpt, so cute 😭 

spacer.png

It seems that they have included a pair of extra hand parts to make up for the shipment delayes 

• Like 6

chantelle

@aminadolls Congratulations, this is so exciting! I got my Miko from Janesdolland so I am not sure when she is coming but gosh is the tan color amazing! The 3D preview really did not do it justice, it looks so realistic based on the photos. 

And wow the hands! That is very generous of Imomodoll to include them 😄 I was wondering if the tan girls would ever get hands and I had concerns about different batches of vinyl coming out different if they released the tan hands later but looks like they will be just fine!

Edited by chantelle

TVXD

Does anyone have a link to taobao for miko big breast in tan that is in stock.. I dont want to pay 170$ on janes for her..

HimboPrinceLuka
On 5/17/2023 at 11:58 AM, Kirino said:

Yes, that's it! They should have 3 different bodies available, at least last I checked.

hey i know you said that that shop is official but i cant find ANY word from imomodoll that they sell on aliexpress. They have a taobao, an instagram, and their own shop on their website and there is no memtion of that shop. When i checked the shop named all i found were recasts...

FitzofInspiration
On 5/17/2023 at 3:54 PM, Beansproutmomo said:

Such a cutie in this outfit!! <3 

Here's the Hi-Me shop link for the Imomos: https://www.aliexpress.us/item/3256805219860524.html

They also added the hands here: https://www.aliexpress.us/item/3256805390161625.html

Seconding that the shop linked here seems suspicious. Is there any proof that imomodoll is connected to it officially?

0bsequi0us

@FitzofInspiration @HimboPrinceLuka Considering that the shop also has pretty obvious resin recasts, I'm 99.9% sure that Hi-Me is just a taobao reseller. They buy a bunch of random stuff from taobao and resell it through aliexpress for a profit. So the ones in the listing are likely the real dolls, but the seller is almost definitely not affiliated with Imomodoll at all.

HimboPrinceLuka
19 minutes ago, 0bsequi0us said:

@FitzofInspiration @HimboPrinceLuka Considering that the shop also has pretty obvious resin recasts, I'm 99.9% sure that Hi-Me is just a taobao reseller. They buy a bunch of random stuff from taobao and resell it through aliexpress for a profit. So the ones in the listing are likely the real dolls, but the seller is almost definitely not affiliated with Imomodoll at all.

that would make sense i guess, just the pricing for the "imomodolls" is also lower than what they are officially too, so id be sus of those too.

0bsequi0us
7 minutes ago, HimboPrinceLuka said:

that would make sense i guess, just the pricing for the "imomodolls" is also lower than what they are officially too, so id be sus of those too.

I think that's also a side effect of them being resold from taobao, tbh. For example, on officially affiliated taobao shops the Big Breast Miko body is currently selling for around 248 Yuan, which is only about 35 USD. Compared to the ~70 USD price on aliexpress, that's still a pretty nice profit for the reseller even including shipping.

International dealer prices (coughjanesdolllandcough) are just insanely inflated, imo.

Beansproutmomo

Yes I believe they are just a reseller on them. 
I sent the seller a chat message asking if they were legitimate, so we'll see what they say. I wanted to buy a few extra heads, but if they are fakes then I'll just use a taobao proxy instead. 😕 

That ali seller, if they are legit imomos, also has the larger boy head available now. 

Beansproutmomo
On 5/30/2023 at 3:34 PM, aminadolls said:

OMG!!! The girls are ready to be shipped, I’m so excited!! 😁😁 One is for me and the other for my friend, I seriously can’t wait I’m feeling super happy!

The tan skintone looks so good in the pictures and I adore the head sculpt, so cute 😭 

It seems that they have included a pair of extra hand parts to make up for the shipment delayes 

omg wow those are so cute! What a nice tan color. *3* 

HimboPrinceLuka
28 minutes ago, Beansproutmomo said:

Yes I believe they are just a reseller on them. 
I sent the seller a chat message asking if they were legitimate, so we'll see what they say. I wanted to buy a few extra heads, but if they are fakes then I'll just use a taobao proxy instead. 😕 

That ali seller, if they are legit imomos, also has the larger boy head available now. 

even if they are legit imomos they still sell recasts of resin bjds so i wouldn't want to support them cdvfbgh

Courtmom
4 hours ago, TVXD said:

Does anyone have a link to taobao for miko big breast in tan that is in stock.. I dont want to pay 170$ on janes for her..

Unfortunately no one has her anywhere from what I can see. This is probably also because they only JUST started shipping tan out and I have yet to see any Miko’s in tan. So you might get lucky if you wait a bit but I don’t know. 

• Like 1

Courtmom

Sorry. They mark things as instock when they aren’t. 

Beansproutmomo

Ahh shoot, ok good to know! Thank you~ 

HimboPrinceLuka

ah yeah i had that happen with a pair of shoes i wanted...

chantelle

The wording of the instagram post seems to imply the second round of Miko preorders are for JanesDollLand specifically as it states

Imomo opened the order again for my store. Please place the order before 06/10.

Please take my words with a grain of salt though because I could be reading it wrong, but this was my understanding 

Kirino

Hello, I apologize for spreading misinformation. From my own experience with that Aliexpress shop as well as the reviews and customer photos posted... I have no doubt that the item itself is legitimate, however, I think the conclusion that they are a reseller rather than Imomodoll themselves is correct. I am happy with the Ruby body I purchased from them and it does not seem to be a recast but as they do sell other recast items I would not have supported them had I realized this beforehand. So I think it's best to order directly from Imomodoll's Taobao shop.

• Like 3

FitzofInspiration
8 minutes ago, Kirino said:

Hello, I apologize for spreading misinformation. From my own experience with that Aliexpress shop as well as the reviews and customer photos posted... I have no doubt that the item itself is legitimate, however, I think the conclusion that they are a reseller rather than Imomodoll themselves is correct. I am happy with the Ruby body I purchased from them and it does not seem to be a recast but as they do sell other recast items I would not have supported them had I realized this beforehand. So I think it's best to order directly from Imomodoll's Taobao shop.

Totally fair! No worries, I don't think there's any harm done personally. It makes sense that they're just reselling taobao products. I do agree that I'd rather support Imomodoll more directly, (and avoid dealing with a shop selling recasts), so it's good to know! 

• Like 1