Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
CocosContestHall

DDS Elio (Pokemon Sun/moon)

CocosContestHall

Thinking of making a DDS version of my latest favorite character from Pokemon Sun and Moon, Elio. Maybe he'll be a semi-white 06. 

And as for the wig and eyes, I'm thinking of these. 

https://volksusastore.com/webstores/dollfie/index.php?dispatch=products.view&product_id=13612 

S-s-sorry if he doesn't have any eyes, I'm partially basing him off this drawing of Elio I did a few weeks back. His heart lights up depending on his feelings and his eyes are an LCD screen. 

*This is just my headcanon, don't take it too seriously. Also in my concept, his Z-Ring lights up too.

Basically he's like Prism Heart Licca-chan but if she was a 13-year-old boy. 

elio.png

Edited by CocosContestHall
  • Like 1

cluffy

your headcanon is such a cool concept!! is ur plan to try and mod the head or create an accessory to look like the lcd screen, or would it just be based on his canonical appearance? :0

(i love all the characters from sun and moon including the player character trainers, its my favorite pokemon game!!)

• Like 1

Xiongmao

I need to do more doll electronics projects.

I was addicted to Pokemon Go for a couple of years, but then went back to PlayStation gaming. My nephews are REALLY into the current generation of trading cards.

Xiongmao-Signature-Vinyl-Dolls-December-2023.jpg.092aa55b9a3c11160633f60ad1610e7c.jpg 

My Dollfie doll family 😊.

CocosContestHall

I added more to his backstory!!

He's Mizuki's DIY project who is friends with Haruka via Pasio Public Middle School's swim team. When he's not belting out video game songs to the dismay of Mizuki, watching tokusatsu shows, or  ███████████, he likes streaming and convincing his audience that he's a Vtuber with unsuccessful results. He also admires Kaname Rin of Dempagumi Inc, because, in his eyes, she is "the ultimate DIY idol".

Edited by CocosContestHall