Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

plasticyears

♡ Obitsu 60HD-F04/Mamachapp Nene! ♡

plasticyears

Some may have seen my post here, but I've been looking for this sculpt for ages. I was initially after a blank one but I decided that if the Mamachapp collab version popped up, I'd buy her as I love her outfit and default paint. She is on the Obitsu 60 body, with a special (very large) bust. This is a limited doll who doesn't pop up as often as her smiling counterpart, and I was finally able to grab one on Mandarake! It was really fortunate as I had seen one months ago on Suruga-ya, but chose not to buy her, which resulted in her selling out and me feeling regret lol - and then I got a Mandarake alert, anxiously checked out, and she arrived shortly before Christmas ♡

nene1.png.4a02dcfba6dd5e5112b3585ca3d56552.png

nene2.png.ab3645a3e185b3de4bc255dab34cb4ea.png

nene3.png.527878270fb92750b0ac423e40b26de0.png

nene4.png.2b23ed77b4b2dd05908a4c1f37c0e2f2.png

Continued below!

Edited by plasticyears
  • Like 7

plasticyears

I decided to put her on a DD body for now, for better poseability - it's an ok combo, but I'd like to put her on the new Obitsu GGR eventually. The ears are obitsu. Please welcome the newest member of my doll family, Puff ♡ 

neneedit4.png.1f9819bd9365d11379617524efc287e3.png

I did check with a mod that it was ok to post her here due to the fact she's kinda sorta both Obitsu and Mamachapp, but I'm not sure where to post her from here on out haha. I guess once she gets her new body, she could join the Obitsu 50cm thread? Anyway, thank you for checking out my box opening of this lesser seen girl!

• Like 16

Xiongmao

Omg she has too lovely outfits so why the grumpy face!!??

Dollfie Iori is coming here soon so maybe I will face similar levels of stroppiness 😪.

Her box is really cool - it reminds me of the Our Generation dolls I saw in the toy shop the other day (I don't care for those dolls, but I was wondering if their accessories were Dollfie sized).

Xiongmao-Signature-Vinyl-Dolls-December-2023.jpg.092aa55b9a3c11160633f60ad1610e7c.jpg 

My Dollfie doll family 😊.

ragnamuffin

Congrats! I was wondering if you ever found that head, and I’m so happy to know you were able to find it on this adorable girl! The way you’ve styled her is amazing. Please show us more of her!

chantelle

Shes so cute! I’m glad you were finally able to find her. I’d love to see her on the GGR body when that rolls around!

I really love her in the yellow Melody.C dress, it suits her very much 😄

Edited by chantelle

plasticyears
9 hours ago, Xiongmao said:

Omg she has too lovely outfits so why the grumpy face!!??

Dollfie Iori is coming here soon so maybe I will face similar levels of stroppiness 😪.

Her box is really cool - it reminds me of the Our Generation dolls I saw in the toy shop the other day (I don't care for those dolls, but I was wondering if their accessories were Dollfie sized).

Aha, right? They're never happy! Congats, Iori is lovely and has a very particular expression. I hope she behaves 😄

9 hours ago, ragnamuffin said:

Congrats! I was wondering if you ever found that head, and I’m so happy to know you were able to find it on this adorable girl! The way you’ve styled her is amazing. Please show us more of her!

Awww, thank you so much 💕 yeah, I will definitely share more of her, I think she's going to be very spoiled...

8 hours ago, chantelle said:

Shes so cute! I’m glad you were finally able to find her. I’d love to see her on the GGR body when that rolls around!

I really love her in the yellow Melody.C dress, it suits her very much 😄

I love Melody C, they're currently one of my favourite dealers. Everything is such lovely quality and the fact that you can mix and match is perfect for me! Are you planning on getting a GGR too? 😄

• Like 1

PolitelyNefarious

@plasticyears  She's so cute I had to add her to my alert list too. I was never sure if the Mamachapp 60cms were real, or just some fever dream. But here she is in the flesh and she's gorgeous! Biggest congratulations! Her little pout is perfect, and the default paint looks great, especially paired with those elf ears.  Here's hoping that the new Obitsu will be everything they say when it's released, because Puff looks ready to take on the world. She's been trapped in that box for too long and needs all the love.

• Like 1

1541664063_324SigUpdate(1).jpg.0e6f96def94bd21c61f91356e0bc8f92.jpg

chantelle
4 hours ago, plasticyears said:

I love Melody C, they're currently one of my favourite dealers. Everything is such lovely quality and the fact that you can mix and match is perfect for me! 

Me too, I completely agree! I got some of this year's anniversary clothing and it's really lovely! 

4 hours ago, plasticyears said:

Are you planning on getting a GGR too? 😄

I am! I'm super excited for it, I love the proportions!

I'm hoping they will release it in tan so I can use it for an OC but even if they don't I'd probably end up getting it eventually anyways.

Edited by chantelle
  • Like 1

plasticyears

@PolitelyNefarious thank you for such a nice comment!! I hope you can get one - I would definitely recommend staking out Suruga-ya, Japanese Mercari, YJ and Dollyteria too. And ikr - there are so many mysterious old dolls out there with so little info on them, even now I discover dolls or variants I haven't seen before despite being in the hobby for over ten years at this point. It's kind of thrilling, like a treasure hunt! 😅 she's definitely going to be super spoiled, that's for sure! 

@chantelle same, it's a really pretty body. It's a shame they don't typically release their bodies/parts in tan, but perhaps there's a chance they'll do a release of a full tan doll? Since they have a line of 1/6 dolls in that colour. Sooooo many of us would love more skintone variations in dolls, I hope one day it's easier to get hold of them. 

• Like 2

RogueMarks

Oh my god that face is so cute! And with the ears! Ugh, they need more expressive sculpts like this in the vinyl world...

• Like 2

bananaaether

Whoa, I had no idea Mamachapp ever made dolls this big! How unique! Congrats on the cutie!

• Like 1

Yuns

I'm not usually one for grumpy dolls but she's so cute! That pout is adorable, and I love the ears you gave her. Congrats on your new girl!

• Like 1

plasticyears
On 4/8/2023 at 5:20 PM, Yuns said:

I'm not usually one for grumpy dolls but she's so cute! That pout is adorable, and I love the ears you gave her. Congrats on your new girl!

On 4/22/2023 at 8:59 PM, asukakanea said:

Her face is so awesome!

Thank you both ;0; sadly her original body disintegrated due to age and the DD hybrid is not the best, so she's a floating head right now! But I'm waiting until I can buy the pretty new Obitsu body for her >_>

• Sad 1

plasticyears

Old-ish pictures of my girl before her spine shattered, lol. I miss her ; v ; These will be the last pics of her until she gets an Obitsu body, most likely! 

puffpowyscastle.png.0927f3226a23307f453feef918075205.png

puffpowyscastle2.png.e7fd3f8f6016b8315183fec1333c8ce5.png

• Like 7

Cydril

Shes so sweet. Im sorry her spine broke TT__TT

• Like 1

Tigger

:sad: ack! oof on the spine... Stuff happens.

Hope you get the new body soon, she will love it. 

battrastard

Cute lil grump! Hope she gets a body soon!! 

"Madness takes it's toll, Please have exact change!"

plasticyears
On 5/8/2023 at 1:20 AM, Tigger said:

:sad: ack! oof on the spine... Stuff happens.

Hope you get the new body soon, she will love it. 

Thank you! And yeah, it's all part of the hobby...especially when you're like me and mostly collect old dolls 🤣 there's always something wrong with them!

On 5/8/2023 at 2:34 AM, battrastard said:

Cute lil grump! Hope she gets a body soon!! 

She's too cute, I can't say no to her. 

I did try fixing up her body though because I missed her so much, and we took some photos. She's super floppy but I'm gonna keep trying to adjust it. 

puff.png.eb55d2b01790d9e6153cfef7c91067a9.png

Bonus cuteness 😭😭💔

346102488_553471210286931_3439342433814585016_n.jpg.f7258315ba8ad84a90b5779d90c6ff9a.jpg

• Like 8

asukakanea
On 4/29/2023 at 5:55 AM, plasticyears said:

Thank you both ;0; sadly her original body disintegrated due to age and the DD hybrid is not the best, so she's a floating head right now! But I'm waiting until I can buy the pretty new Obitsu body for her >_>

That's so terrible that her body broke! I didn't know that could happen do to age. I hope she gets her new body soon.

• Like 1

plasticyears
On 5/26/2023 at 6:59 PM, asukakanea said:

That's so terrible that her body broke! I didn't know that could happen do to age. I hope she gets her new body soon.

thank you! and yeah, it's pretty common in obitsu sadly :<

Tam_I_am
5 hours ago, plasticyears said:

This makes me even more thankful for how well my twenty year old or so girl is holding up!

• Like 1

asukakanea

On 5/29/2023 at 6:24 PM, plasticyears said:

at least you always can replace things. and her head is okay!

• Like 1

Gwandak

Scary stuff... 😰 I'm always thinking in the back of my hea dhow fragile I feel like the inner skeleton is for my AP girls. Makes me paranoid at times. Hopefully you get your new body and are able to get her frown back to a smile? Or... will she still be grumpy?

• Haha 1