The Ecchizonans

Zoom Meetup

Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

baldylox

Cinder gets an upgrade! Doll nudity in a few pics. STAGE 2 PICS NOW!

baldylox

Mai Shiranui was my 5th doll in my family and I really love her sculpt.  I think she's really underrated and extremely pretty.  A few years ago I adopted another Mai that was a good friend of mines. She was made into an OC for my friend and was a flame spirit of sorts.  To show that, she had flame tattoos/scars on her face.  This is how she used to look.

52546570332_95bf125636_z.jpg20221203_100211 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

52547031876_ff21f07646_z.jpg20221203_100159 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

52547032091_05eb88f1b9_z.jpg20221203_100150 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

While I liked this look on her, there was always something in the back of my mind saying that this look wasn't really her.  She had other plans for herself and after letting her be Cinder the Flame Spirit for a while, it was time to let her try something different.  I got with my face up artist Eblktty and we came up with a really cool plan for her.  She was going to have 2 stages of change.  Her first was a wipe of her old look and a redo of her face along with some additions to her arm and torso.  The second stage is due in the first week of February.

So for now, you get to see Cinder 2.0  She's going in the direction of a few of my other girls but carrying the idea a bit further.  I got this idea from 2 animes, both with some amazing characters.  We took a bit from the cyborg Genos of "One Punch Man" fame and mixed it with the designs of the characters from the recent "Cyberpunk:Edgerunners" for an android/cybernetic style for her.  I think Stage 1 came out amazing and I am looking forward to seeing Stage 2.

Please enjoy the all new cyberized Cinder!

52547031226_d34f4147ac_z.jpg20221204_183339 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

52547577448_8750363f26_z.jpg20221204_183330 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

52547577273_3feee006c1_z.jpg20221204_183347 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

As you can see, she now fits into the style and look of the rest of my doll family!  She has softer features and a better mouth along with more detailed eye makeup and some glitter!  We kept the same eyes as before because they looked pretty robotic to me and I wanted her to have a couple of hints of her former self in her new look.

Speaking of that, this flame tattoo is an homage to that.

52547577233_3f592992b7_z.jpg20221204_183414 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

52547577208_c559c45b81_z.jpg20221204_183409 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

52547030851_4229c13535_z.jpg20221204_183435 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

As you can see, her entire right arm is cybernetic with the panels outlined in her colors of deep reds and gold.  These panels will play into Stage 2.  😄 

Eblktty also did her entire back in paneling!  It looks really cool!

52547577018_24d7810290_z.jpg20221204_183503 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

52546569147_d0be8ea254_z.jpg20221204_183511 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

It follows her musculature and torso mold.  These panels will also play a part in Stage 2.

52547030681_3373ac30b4_z.jpg20221204_183533 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

It's hard to see here but some of the panels are covered in gloss so they shine in the light.  It's a very nice effect in person.  She also has glitter in her face up that you can kind of see here.

52547327569_201000d991_z.jpg20221204_183614 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

The detailing is really well done on her eyes.  I love it!

Cinder has quickly made friends with Yui, who has an automail leg and hand.

52546568852_f352fc0c3e_z.jpg20221204_184241 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

She would prefer to go around topless and much to Manami's distress, I said no.  So she's chosen a shirt that covers as little as possible while still showing off her upgrades and giving her mobility.

52546568797_a8f557eea8_z.jpg20221204_184804 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

52547506910_f6b78ee0d6_z.jpg20221204_184835 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

52547506905_ae984ed46e_z.jpg20221204_184840 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

52547327219_29f2d50323_z.jpg20221204_184813 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

I liked her before but now I *really* love her!  As I was putting her together after letting her sealant dry, all I heard in my head was the opening movie music from the epic "Terminator 2" movie.  😄  She's gorgeous, she's cool and she has some seriously badass upgrades coming soon!  So look forward to stage 2!

Hee hee hee heeeeee... just imagine Cinders face at the very end coming at you thru the flames.  😄 

Billy

• Like 14

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

Beani

Cinders looked great before but I absolutely love the new direction you went with her. The more modern, clean face combined with the flame tattoos (that back!) is genius! Excited to see what stage 2 has in store!

Tasuke

my mom had a German Shepherd named Cinder back around the mid-80's when i was around three/four years old.

cannot for the life of me recall what became of her, but i do remember that she was really sweet to me...

2020164095_ANightatKonomi12-18-23550px.Horizont..png.35eaba54e8b03fbe6a7f7cd252209e94.png

Rajke

This upgrade looks really cool. There is an interesting depth created with the paint on her back. I love the colorscheme and think you made a nice and interesting choice by changing her face up.

@onion26@

@onion20@   This is a signature.

Xiongmao

Wow now all my girls want tattoos!

Also Cinder's chest has impressed a few here 👀.

• Haha 1

Xiongmao-Signature-Vinyl-Dolls-December-2023.jpg.092aa55b9a3c11160633f60ad1610e7c.jpg 

My Dollfie doll family 😊.

baldylox
11 hours ago, Beani said:

Cinders looked great before but I absolutely love the new direction you went with her. The more modern, clean face combined with the flame tattoos (that back!) is genius! Excited to see what stage 2 has in store!

Thank you very much!  The Mai head is just beautiful and Eblktty really shows that with this new paint job.  :)  I love all the casing lines too and the flame tattoo was a nice look back at her past.  Don't worry, Stage 2 is going to be super cool and awesome!  I haven't been allowed to see it yet but Eblktty tells me it's turning out great.  I'm excited to see it too!

9 hours ago, Tasuke said:

my mom had a German Shepherd named Cinder back around the mid-80's when i was around three/four years old.

cannot for the life of me recall what became of her, but i do remember that she was really sweet to me...

That's really neat!  I've had several German Shepherds in my life and they've all been wonderful dogs!

7 hours ago, Rajke said:

This upgrade looks really cool. There is an interesting depth created with the paint on her back. I love the colorscheme and think you made a nice and interesting choice by changing her face up.

@onion26@

Thanks so much!  Eblktty really does amazing work when I let her loose on something and give her creative control.  All I need to do is describe my ideas and she just runs with it.  She knows what I like so I always trust her to make my girls beautiful and she always does!  I like my girls to have a similar style to them so Cinder used to really stand out from the rest.  Now she looks similar to the rest but still has her own style and look.

7 hours ago, Xiongmao said:

Wow now all my girls want tattoos!

Also Cinder's chest has impressed a few here 👀.

Ha ha!  Tats for everyone!  I'm not big on them really but having that one on her arm made sense because I like having dolls with a past.  I try to incorporate that into their new selves when they come to me and sometimes they stay the same and other times they need a change.  Cinder needed to change and now that she has I love her even more.  <3   The DDdy chest is always impressive.  LOL  I think the default looks best in lingerie or low cut shirts or corsets or bikini tops.  Bare chested those boobs defy gravity!  😄  But I couldn't have a silicone chest painted like this so we stayed with the default one because it works better for her and will also work with the Stage 2 upgrades.  😉  

Billy  

• Like 3

BeyondTime
On 1/17/2023 at 4:08 PM, baldylox said:

As you can see, she now fits into the style and look of the rest of my doll family!  She has softer features and a better mouth along with more detailed eye makeup and some glitter!

I like how her eyes almost seem like flames sweeping back into the flaming red hair. She's a cool sculpt too, so I may have to hunt for a head. 

On 1/17/2023 at 4:08 PM, baldylox said:

She would prefer to go around topless and much to Manami's distress

Like my Towa, can't figure out why I stuff her into clothing, and keeps asking "Why do I need these?" The other girls always glare at her when she says that for some reason. 🤔

• Haha 2

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

baldylox
1 minute ago, BeyondTime said:

I like how her eyes almost seem like flames sweeping back into the flaming red hair. She's a cool sculpt too, so I may have to hunt for a head. 

Like my Towa, can't figure out why I stuff her into clothing, and keeps asking "Why do I need these?" The other girls always glare at her when she says that for some reason. 🤔

I think Eblktty planned her eyelashes and makeup to look just as you describe.  :)  The Mai sculpt is so under rated!  I think she's amazing.  If another comes up for sale cheap I'll probably buy her.  😄  But I might enable you on her instead....  LOL

Ahhh Towa.  I love her look too.  I've been thinking about getting one but I never get around to pulling the trigger on her for some reason.  I've seen her at doll meets and she's so pretty in person.  I get why yours has issues wanting to not wear clothing.  With a look and body like hers, why not show off?  😉  😄 

Billy

• Like 2

BeyondTime
5 minutes ago, baldylox said:

Ahhh Towa.  I love her look too.

She's super cute, and depending on how you tilt her head she can look serious, innocent, or totally in control of things. 

• Like 2

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

RetroKanojo

Not gonna lie, when I saw the before pictures, I went "You want to wipe this?!" @onion13@She looks so cool, so awesome, so unique! The face markings are done so well!

Then I scrolled down and was simply blown away by her new look. She is so stunning! It's definitely a much softer look, but it still retains its 'badass-y' and the tattoo that calls back to her previous look? Amazing! I'm really curious to see what else you have in store for her! 

baldylox
14 hours ago, RetroKanojo said:

Not gonna lie, when I saw the before pictures, I went "You want to wipe this?!" @onion13@She looks so cool, so awesome, so unique! The face markings are done so well!

Then I scrolled down and was simply blown away by her new look. She is so stunning! It's definitely a much softer look, but it still retains its 'badass-y' and the tattoo that calls back to her previous look? Amazing! I'm really curious to see what else you have in store for her! 

Ha ha I know, I know.  She was definitely really cool and had her own look.  But after having her like that for over a year, I thought it best to change her up.  She wanted the change too.  Doing this makes her more "mine" if you know what I mean.  Sometimes I like a girl as she is when she first comes to me but other times I need to make changes so that I feel she fits in better or has my flair to her.  Not sure if that makes sense.

Thank you for the compliments!  I wish I had more of a hand in her changes but all that credit goes to Eblktty.  She really knows what I like and how I want things to look by just explaining them to her.  I'm lucky she likes working on my girls.  :) 

Eblktty is supposed to come over next weekend to paint 2 more girls for me and she said she'd have Stage 2 done for me then.  So I'm really excited to see how things turned out with the upgrades!  I'll be sure to share pics of them once she gets them!

Billy

• Like 2

PolitelyNefarious

@baldylox I won't lie; I'm sad to see the old Cinder go. She was one of my personal favorites of your newer girls. But extreme faceups are limited in the sense that they're locked into 'that thing' once established. Making her your own was far more important. And Stage 1 is looking stunning! Her new feathered lashes are lovely, and that back paneling. Wow. It immediately grabs attention. Phase 2 is sure to bring out her personality even more.

• Like 1

1541664063_324SigUpdate(1).jpg.0e6f96def94bd21c61f91356e0bc8f92.jpg

baldylox
On 1/20/2023 at 1:29 PM, PolitelyNefarious said:

@baldylox I won't lie; I'm sad to see the old Cinder go. She was one of my personal favorites of your newer girls. But extreme faceups are limited in the sense that they're locked into 'that thing' once established. Making her your own was far more important. And Stage 1 is looking stunning! Her new feathered lashes are lovely, and that back paneling. Wow. It immediately grabs attention. Phase 2 is sure to bring out her personality even more.

Well it's not like I didn't take loads of pics of her from before so in effect, she's still around!  😉  She was definitely beautiful and different but now she's even better IMO. Not all my girls change over time but occasionally they tell me they need a change and Cinder had been telling me for a while now.  I'm glad you liked her before but I'm sure you'll like her in her upgraded form too!  I'll make sure to share pics once she's ready to go.

Thanks again!

Billy

Velroza

Wow Cinder's new look is gorgeous, I keep coming back. She totally rocks that cool and deadly cyberpunk style. I can't wait to see more pics and hear more about her story.

baldylox
20 hours ago, Velroza said:

Wow Cinder's new look is gorgeous, I keep coming back. She totally rocks that cool and deadly cyberpunk style. I can't wait to see more pics and hear more about her story.

Thanks so much!  I'm happy to hear you like her new style!  I'm hoping that her upgrades will be ready this coming Saturday as my face up artist has stated.  If they are then I'll be taking lots of pics of them to share here!  If not then I'll update with a possible date of completion.  Fingers crossed!  😉 

Billy

• Like 2

Malloruru

She’s so cool!! I love the back panel and the eyes😻

baldylox
21 hours ago, Malloruru said:

She’s so cool!! I love the back panel and the eyes😻

Thank you very much! Eblktty did an amazing job with the paint and she even made the eyes!  The pupils are actually small faux rubies!  :) 

Billy

• Like 1

baldylox

An update in case anyone was wondering what was going on with Stage 2 and 3....

Cinder did indeed get Stage 2 yesterday and I must say that it's crazy cool.  It's not what I was picturing for her at all but it works so well with her look and style that I'm really digging it now.

I did take lots of pics of it on my cell phone but the lighting isn't super great on them so I want to do a proper set of photos of her and the new attachments before sharing them here.  But don't worry, I'll have them this week sometime for everyone to see so just stay tuned here!

PS.  I *might* use my cell phone to share ONE photo here as a teaser for Stage 2.  Also, Stage 3 has been delayed due to a rethink by myself and @EblKtty in which the next stage will be using LED's.  Annnnnddddd there's now talk of a Stage 4.  And it's cat themed like the other stages are.  😄  I'll shut up now.  LOL

Billy

EDIT:  SNEAK PEEK

52657176081_73ff69d10d_z.jpgSneak peek by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

• Like 5

tinydollproblem

The teaser photo looks so cool!!!

• Like 1

baldylox
2 hours ago, tinydollproblem said:

The teaser photo looks so cool!!!

Thank you!  I am uploading pics to Flickr tonight and will make a post showing off her new arm tomorrow!  :) 

Billy

• Like 5

baldylox

FINALLY!  It took me a while but trust me, it's worth the wait.  😄 

And now I present Cinder: Stage 2 !!

Here she is in her normal mode.  She's ready to hit it!  

52667954598_80eea1f5c6_z.jpg20230129_073635 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

Engage Stage 2 Mode 1: Recon and Search Mode.

52667886180_fca41753d8_z.jpg20230129_073648 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

Her kitty ears use Lidar, Radar, Sonar and a few other systems for tracking of enemies.

52667886175_d78c626eb4_z.jpg20230129_073653 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

Engage Stage 2 Mode 2: Search and Destroy.

52667954658_9fa8704de8_z.jpg20230129_073742 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

Her gauntlet is a mix of carbon fibers and titanium alloys so that it can rip through just about anything.  You'll see later that it can indeed sustain some damage.

52667448846_d519e5fc77_z.jpg20230129_073809 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

The gauntlet was taken from a custom resin mold of a Saber Alter set I got years ago.

And finally we have Stage 2 Mode 3: Full Attack Mode!

52667954688_6b0ddafcc3_z.jpg20230129_073945 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

No her claw doesn't fire Mazinga style but she thinks it should.  😉 

52667886325_e60afbce42_z.jpg20230129_074053 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

52667740454_75f7aac3b6_z.jpg20230129_074100 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

The arm has 2 sides, one looks regular and only slightly used, the other side has severe battle damage from enemy fire and an acid attack.  There are panels on it that are the same color as her skin so that shows the arm breaks apart to reveal this monstrosity.

52667448961_76102303e0_z.jpg20230129_074117 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

Eblktty 3D printed wiring and hoses and attached them along the arm so it wasn't just painted on details, it's actually tangible and in 3D.  The arm came out a bit more organic looking than I had first imagined but it works out well.

52666953192_7c680b1b62_z.jpg20230129_074123 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

Some of the wiring details and the battle damage.

52667954793_e63263921a_z.jpg20230129_074130 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

The arm is fully posable and has an upgraded wrist joint as well.  Since Cinder is on an original DDdy body, she didn't have the spinning wrists so Eblktty added one in for her on the base of the gauntlet.  The arm uses a blank old school DDdy arm frame as a base for all the add ons. Cinder also has a new joint at the base of her shoulder so her arm can spin side to side from the top and not just from the elbow altho the elbow still works fine too!

52667954853_84e6a227d3_z.jpg20230129_074201 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

52667954963_0645437f87_z.jpg20230129_074312 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

More detailing.

52667954948_680c617a42_z.jpg20230129_074320 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

52667449136_ea50d42b98_z.jpg20230129_074409 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

So there we have it!  I wasn't expecting the cat theme but it actually works pretty nicely on Cinder.  And that will lead us into the next stages.  😄  More on that later.  Now we have some beauty shots of her in the kitchen with the early morning sunshine bathing her in Golden Hour light.

52667449141_c910754455_z.jpg20230129_074420 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

52667886615_850354f467_z.jpg20230129_074428 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

52667740674_70ace7aab3_z.jpg20230129_074923 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

52667955058_8d74ac632b_z.jpg20230129_074934 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

52666953402_97e41b0f51_z.jpg20230129_074944 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

52666953407_96d4861ac6_z.jpg20230129_075001 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

And there we go!

Originally we had planned for Stage 2 and 3 but now, after some chatting with Eblktty, we're going to do Stage 4 too!.  😉😄  The next stage will give her better mobility and Stage 4 will give an even more catlike appearance combined with a very nasty weapon.  Unfortunately doing these next two stages will take quite a bit of time so it'll be months before they are ready.  But I'll definitely share any updates here with you guys!

Thanks for looking and I hope you liked it!

Billy

• Like 12

tinydollproblem

Her battle arm looks so BA! Eblktty did an amazing job with it. She looks ready to take on the world

• Like 1

baldylox
20 hours ago, tinydollproblem said:

Her battle arm looks so BA! Eblktty did an amazing job with it. She looks ready to take on the world

Thanks so much!  I really dig it and so does Cinder.  She can't wait to get her next upgrades but it'll be a while before she gets those.  For now she'll have to be content to be only bad ass and not super bad ass.  😄 

Billy

• Like 3

Rajke

Really cool result. Her arm is beautiful. I do like the mix of mechanic and a bit biologic to top it off. It looks very impressive. I love it.

@onion24@@onion26@@onion1@@onion8@

• Like 1

@onion20@   This is a signature.

baldylox
On 2/8/2023 at 1:12 PM, Rajke said:

Really cool result. Her arm is beautiful. I do like the mix of mechanic and a bit biologic to top it off. It looks very impressive. I love it.

@onion24@@onion26@@onion1@@onion8@

Thank you very much!  It's not what I was imagining but it's pretty dang cool.  😄 

Billy

• Like 1